Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not going to do anything new and exciting. Another bogus teaser to try and entice viewers. He's working on some new projects and wait until you see what's coming. We already knows what's coming. NOTHING

Didn’t he take some film class from some YouTube guy about a year ago? And yet he hasn’t done anything with it. He still films himself waddling around the kitchen or in his car spewing BS. He’s an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t this what she drives?

🤯

116k. For a CAR.

Thanks Abbie. Let’s make sure to keep your off the shoulder look going for the pervs. 🤨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We just got back from taking Ruger up to the shop to smell the manly air. Both my kids and my grandson were there also. First thing my daughter said was "please, I don't want to hear about your Autism family"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t this what she drives?

🤯

116k. For a CAR.

Thanks Abbie. Let’s make sure to keep your off the shoulder look going for the pervs. 🤨

Let's also remember that this will be replaced again in another year or two. They shamelessly waste Abbie's money liken the drunken idiots they are. I like nice cars, but when I buy them they are pre-owned and I take care of them and I keep them FOREVER. Wasteful arseholes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't imagine a more miserable time than dressing like an old woman with a bunch of other women, drinking like a fish, eating like a pig and selling overpriced utter shite.
No wonder Twatty is bigger than ever, look at all of those pizza boxes. No doubt she was responsible for ordering those and no doubt that she polished off one all by herself as her first snack of the evening. Goodness only knows how many other slices of pizza she consumed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
$1 a month? This company is getting as cheap and easy as something you'd see on a late night infomercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine a more miserable time than dressing like an old woman with a bunch of other women, drinking like a fish, eating like a pig and selling overpriced utter shite.
No wonder Twatty is bigger than ever, look at all of those pizza boxes. No doubt she was responsible for ordering those and no doubt that she polished off one all by herself as her first snack of the evening. Goodness only knows how many other slices of pizza she consumed.

Are you a lonely obese woman like Priscilla with no friends and confidence? Then SL is the place for you. Priscilla has convinced a bunch of fatties to be in her downline and the old saying misery loves company. But Priscilla is selling this MLM as a way to have BFF's and screw making a living off of doing it. As long as you can get on a ZOOM call and see other obese women just like yourself, it's all good. That Stephanie chick in P's downline has packed on the pounds in the last couple of years and I would say she is the same size as Priscilla now. You can slap on all the makeup and skincare you want ladies, but just remember, being obese and the health issues that come with it, no makeup or skincare will help you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see this? Freaking scammer!
This was designed to convince the humps open their wallets.

*Oh what a good mother! Spending the day with the family! AKA- Abbie.

She'll be checking in later to see who helps her.....

*OMG!! Maybe she will thank me personally!!

Screenshot 2023-10-28 6.13.53 PM.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’m like 3 minutes in and they are already talking about another trick or treat for Abby. Why does she have to go to so many? And why a different costume for each? Asshat was laughing and saying “is the chicken not good enough” obviously making fun of it. I agree with big p for once… she’s 18… she doesn’t appreciate the chicken.

Reactions: 16
There’s something very wrong with Isaiah. He’s twerking for his parents. Like put on a huge show with him twerking and shaking his ass. He got on his hands and put his feet up on the bed and twerked. It’s like he’s manic or high on some sort of upper or something. And they missed trick or treating today but there’s a trunk or treat tomorrow. God how many do they plan to take her to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
New video
I think we are all in shock at how utterly bizarre that was with Isaiah dancing and acting so crazy. That was very uncomfortable to watch. Then he showed a clip of Isiah as a kid acting goofy. isaiah is a grown-ass man now!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New video
Did you see the state of the area where the Peloton lies in unused rest 😂 😂 😂 There's stuff strewn all around it😂😂 Boy Wonder is quickly turning into Boy Flubber.How can he be breathless after less than a minute of his herkyjerky movements that he calls dance? If Tubby was a good father who wasn't jealous of his own son, he would have cut that out of the vlog. How on earth will Boy Flubber ever land a wife with that out in the ether? That was cringeworthy. I can't even go there with Twatty. There is so much to comment on from her tertiary gunt migrating up her body in the car to her beached whale pose on the bed. Woman. Get it together.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m like 3 minutes in and they are already talking about another trick or treat for Abby. Why does she have to go to so many? And why a different costume for each? Asshat was laughing and saying “is the chicken not good enough” obviously making fun of it. I agree with big p for once… she’s 18… she doesn’t appreciate the chicken.
“Doesn’t want her to die of exhausting” :rolleyes:. Have they been reading here?

This vlog was about absolutely nothing. Boring car conversation and Isaiah showing off his twerking and I mean full on twerking. That might be too much for the Facebook folks, no one commented on the dance moves :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
OMG.
What is wrong with these people?
Isaiah needs professional help. Like yesterday.
Im sorry but theres more than immaturity going on with him....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.