Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 minute vlog. I caved.😱 Where is my willpower? I did fast forward through the whole Abbie part.
Ol Asa Maass the philospher..
“If one person makes a comment then it is likely others are thinking the same thing.”
😂🤣😂
What I would give to have a number to date of all the comments that have been deleted by them.
SO good to hear from you Meow!!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Time stamp starts at 22:17. Talking about kids having another diagnosis. Cilla starts to say that Abbie also has intellectual disability and Asa interrupts her and says Abbie has Global Developmental Delay. He can’t admit it. This is from Oct. 2019.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They probably give Abbie a huge catalog to tear apart knowing it will keep her busy for a while and they won't have to watch her. Who thinks Abbie actually cleaned it up? He showed a huge mess then jump cut to it cleaned up. I say she picked up a few pieces and had a meltdown.

How many times can they take her to Dailies for a cookie?

Of course Abbie had to make an appearance in Pig's live..bringing her a lemon... she has that super nice fake mom voice for that.
And she was so thrilled, she told Abbie to pick them back up and take them downstairs! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
When Abbie went in to give Big P the lemons I immediately focused on how huge her gunt was in that chair. .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Time stamp starts at 22:17. Talking about kids having another diagnosis. Cilla starts to say that Abbie also has intellectual disability and Asa interrupts her and says Abbie has Global Developmental Delay. He can’t admit it. This is from Oct. 2019.

Big P seems more articulate back then. WTF happend? I guess the gluttony got to her. Transfer addiction perhaps.

• Heart

Ass doesn't want to admit that truth as he wants everyone to think that Abbie is higher functioning than she actually is. They want the humpers to think that she will eventually have a paid job when we all know that she isn't capable of working.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Man we all saw the same thing. I can’t imagine what it must be like carrying that thing around
You know, by looking at her screen it appears she is in a meeting with the other grifters.
Now, grifting aside, if I were P I'd be locking that door.
Asa is so goddamn rude, to just barge in and interrupt all those people. Theres zero chance he didnt know she was in a meeting.

"Look! Abbies amazing! She picked two green lemons and ate cookies! Everyone say "Awe!"...everyone notice me, father of the year!"

I hope P's camera was off and it was all for nothing. Hes such an attention bleep! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dear Lord 😳
WOW!! Twatty's lower gunt rests half way to her knees when she sits. She has more folds and flaps than a Shar Pei. I can't imagine the skin irritations and rashes she must get from sweat and bacteria. What a frightful sight and stank that must be when she unleashes and becomes nekkid 🐽 😂 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tubby has run out of material.
So hasn't Cilla's dresses. Sorry I just had to.
---
He sees that Abbie's massive shirt tent is hanging half off her shoulder, yet does nothing after always talking about it modestly. Also, WTF kinda outift is that?!? looks like an ugly couch and something a 90-year-old woman would wear. Birching about people leaving their car at the pump, but of course it's ok if he does because nothing applies to them. They're killing Abbie. She is huge for someone her height and age. Lets go get her more cookies and donuts.
Yeah that edit was poorly done.

1698463672195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What is that UFO thing?”, she asks. (Unbelievably fat object)
Now she has a Jags helmet on display in her office.
I'm so sick of her BS football fan crap.
She just thinks it makes her look cute and it gives her something to post about because she has no interests or hobbies aside from food to post about.
Does she exercise? Clean/re-set/organize? Read? Craft? Garden? Volunteer?
Any special skills, gifts, anything at all to offer the world?
All a big old NOPE.
So she'll dress up in cheap animal print and cardboard earrings and pretend she understands football because it takes zero talent or energy.
Slob!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how Ps company is doing? MLM do not have a great life expectancy. I hate their . She is stupidity about Abby being severely delayed. She has been robbed of ever experiencing life the way she wants. In reality she d trym oesn’t know how. She does not h zave a cjlue why she puts up dishes or anything they have her perform. She is living in a /a q. No body works…. NOBODY. Her parents shut the door for her to gain any further knowledge. She has no hhhg6y???

Reactions: 13
How does that woman breathe?!?!? He stomach is so big and distended that it has to be pushing up into her diaphragm and constricting her lung volume. I’m not small.. but I lost 105-110lbs and have kept it off for 3+ years now. Breathing is so much easier. I don’t end up in the hospital every time I get a respiratory infection. My asthma is way more controllable 110 lbs down. The body isn’t meant to be 400+ lbs. I remember them saying she’s 5’3 ish…. She has to be pushing 450 now. I think she gained her weight back differently than before. It’s not in the same places as it was. I can’t think of the word I’m wanting to use. My brain is saying proportioned but I know that’s not it lol! It’s almost 2am… she really needs to think about her health, or they need to move to a single story that is built to be handicap accessible (please forgive me if that’s not the correct term. I’m chronically ill and it’s what I call my house that we built to be accessible), specifically for bariatric patients. Or even better… a house with a master bedroom on the first floor and the rest upstairs… then she won’t have to deal with Abby when she’s trying to sleep.

• Heart
He sees that Abbie's massive shirt tent is hanging half off her shoulder, yet does nothing after always talking about it modestly. Also, WTF kinda outift is that?!? looks like an ugly couch and something a 90-year-old woman would wear. Birching about people leaving their car at the pump, but of course it's ok if he does because nothing applies to them. They're killing Abbie. She is huge for someone her height and age. Lets go get her more cookies and donuts.
He leaves his vehicle at the pump because he feels entitled, I am going to comment on that later in a post, huge pet peeve of mine! And his typical excuse of well there is hardly anyone at the pumps anyway, well that can change at any minute, and if they got busy his big ass vehicle would be blocking a pump🙄😠😡

• Angry
  • Heart
She just thinks it makes her look cute and it gives her something to post about because she has no interests or hobbies aside from food to post about.
All a big old NOPE.
So she'll dress up in cheap animal print and cardboard earrings and pretend she understands football because it takes zero talent or energy.
Slob!!
But but but....her hobby is shopping for cheap-ass decor. AKA junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All a big old NOPE.
Slob!!
Wasn't that the football helmet that Assahole was wearing during the face mask vlog, where Pig looked like Hannibal Lecter?👹🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG I'm so giddy, after a horrible no good very bad week, Humpty gave me so much to snark on. I have been saving this pic for weeks always hoping she would wear this dress again...and he finally blessed me with my opportunity.

20231020_110946.jpg
20231028_013805.jpg
20231028_013730.jpg

It's amazing how her dresses always seem to expand with her size, either that or she's buying the same ones in larger sizes, to try and trick us into thinking she can still get into the old ones🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.