Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that cruise is a bigger tit show this time...it wasn't so great last time but Abbie was a bit younger /smaller then and maybe not as regressed. Who thinks they will let her try to scuba again... after the diarrhea episode last time. I need to get my pop corn ready..

That Scamster is now reverting to using old pics/videos of Abbie to keep the Humpties hooked on the Abbie is young and cute narrative and will eventually be "normal".... because of Asshat's super autism knowledge.... lol. I bet most of the current pics/video is edited as much has he can to make her look smaller/more normal..just like he does for the Pig.'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ya, I almost choked on my cheez its, memories with her family....Don Julio, Jose Cuervo , Patrón , Espolon Tequila . No wonder she's excited about the cruise.
She’s looking forward to the drink package on the cruise and the short waddle to the huge quantities of food.

I really wish my parents had planned for the future. I understand wanting to be hopeful, but the current situation with my brother could have been avoided.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s looking forward to the drink package on the cruise and the short waddle to the huge quantities of food.

I really wish my parents had planned for the future. I understand wanting to be hopeful, but the current situation with my brother could have been avoided.
It was the same with me. When my Mom passed away I inherited my 30 year old disabled brother. What was worse- was that I was in a different state so has to start at ground zero for services. He lives with us for a year and have on a waitlist for assisted living. He turns 40 this week and he lives 15 minutes away. (7 minutes if I drive the Porsche lol). Great situation but we got lucky only waiting a year and a half. Normal wait time on my state can be 3-4 years! GB is screwed if something happens to them suddenly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It was the same with me. When my Mom passed away I inherited my 30 year old disabled brother. What was worse- was that I was in a different state so has to start at ground zero for services. He lives with us for a year and have on a waitlist for assisted living. He turns 40 this week and he lives 15 minutes away. (7 minutes if I drive the Porsche lol). Great situation but we got lucky only waiting a year and a half. Normal wait time on my state can be 3-4 years! GB is screwed if something happens to them suddenly.
I’m so glad things worked out for you and your family. I don’t believe it was just luck. It’s a lot of hard work. (And LOL about the Porsche. :LOL: )

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed that the beast uses her two crossed over fingers to scratch her face. Who the duck does that?! She did it on the live too.
Screenshot (303).png

I loved how the fat beast waddled indoors behind Asa to get the food out of the fridge. That witch can really move when there is food involved. She has a bleeping food fetish, and part of that is handling the food and taking it all out of the fridge.

The highlight of the vlog? "It's all spam". "I'm not going to deal with it. I mean, I'm not going to deal with the spam right now" - Asa Maass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In regards to Pig’s afternoon nap…
Anyone drinking margaritas and eating bubba burgers (She grew up on those. Can ya tell?) midday..winds up passing out.
Did she actually say she grew up on Bubba Burgers? I don't know how that's possible, since she was already in high school when the company was founded...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's too early to even have these thoughts but here ya go:
Bubba Burgers are the most vile pieces of meat out there.
They are mostly thick chunks of gristle, with who knows what type of "meat" the gristle is mixed with. My guess is goat ass.
The birther sow commented that they got them "for the hurricane", which makes zero sense.
They have generators, and numerous refrigerators. There's no reason, other than laziness, she couldn't have bought regular hamburger and made patties herself.
Instead, she saw the box of gristle goat ass and thought...hurricane food and into the shopping cart it went.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Talking about the cruise, P says: "Being a mom, I'm excited to make memories with the family."

😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣

Sure you are, Cillapotamus!

View attachment 2426553
And her message was delivered off-camera in the flattest, depressed tone possible. Cue cards?!

Another fail is that Sweet Girl‘s bathing suit looked small and so tight across the back. The poor girl can’t be comfortable with the choices the Beast makes.

IMG_7492.jpeg
IMG_7493.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Um, the back of that suit doesn’t look “empty”. Is she wearing a pad? Carrying a load?

And aren’t the bottoms boy shorts? Shouldn’t the legs of them be pulled down around the tops of her thighs for their professed “modesty”? How about a rash guard for sun protection AND modesty?

No, we get pigtails on a grown woman’s body and exposure shots. 🤨🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Do these people even follow this family? She is not creative, she copies pinterest, and she loves to make her home show how much she cares about appearances. Nothing she does is for her family. And who ever comes to visit these people? Beautiful? Are these people for real? I just can't today.

1693917191675.png

1693917163769.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good Morning, Afternoon ,Evening
Trying to catch up but they are soooooo boring and Piggys jacked up face popping up everywhere just makes nausea worse.
Really at this point they are just lather, rinse, repeat or would be if they actually bathed.
And a little smile for everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is a look into Tubby and Twatty's future as empty nesters. Tubby takes up kitchen duties as twatty wheeeewhoos over his efforts 🧐 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Here is a look into Tubby and Twatty's future as empty nesters. Tubby takes up kitchen duties as twatty wheeeewhoos over his efforts 🧐 🧐

Prissassapotomus better hurry up and go get fitted for her chair like that lady has.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They better watch that mole on her back.
One day it will magically disappear like the one on her forehead
---
That dead yellow dress and the claw coming out of the ham arm. Beautifu!

View attachment 2427510
WTF is happening here??? Fat has enveloped her pinky finger and the knuckle is screaming for mercy! A mutant like I've never seen.
1693933737963.png

---
So it's dark and their severely ID daughter is flailing in the ocean and he's recording, talking about how dangerous it is. Got it. bleeping idiot.
---
Do these people even follow this family? She is not creative, she copies pinterest, and she loves to make her home show how much she cares about appearances. Nothing she does is for her family. And who ever comes to visit these people? Beautiful? Are these people for real? I just can't today.

View attachment 2427485

View attachment 2427483
Drunk and greasy. I can almost smell this picture. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.