Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pretty telling that Isaiah jumped in to help her and neither of her parents noticed (or pretended not to). I believe that Pig only jumped up to take over because she was on camera. Isaiah seems to be quick to jump in as a caregiver- a little too eager, almost like he is her parent. It's such a fucked up dynamic.
It is messed up. You know Abbie requires help wiping even if she can use the toilet (which I doubt she uses toilet vs. just soiling her pants). Her mother should be doing the majority of her toileting and showering needs not her brother and father.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That live was cringe. It was like a couple 2nd graders face timing their grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s unbelievable.

1.Honey, your skin does not look “so good”. And even if it did: filters. 🙄

2. You can’t spell your way out of a paper bag. How about you put in what, 5 seconds of actual effort, and proofread your posts.

View attachment 2423221
That’s how she keeps her makeup look so good y’all come on 😂 you know they did invent an “ing” in the English language sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's pretty telling that Isaiah jumped in to help her and neither of her parents noticed (or pretended not to). I believe that Pig only jumped up to take over because she was on camera. Isaiah seems to be quick to jump in as a caregiver- a little too eager, almost like he is her parent. It's such a fucked up dynamic.
I was watching the old cruise videos and I know Isaiah gets a lot of flak but he def pays attention to his sister. One of the things he said was that it was weird leaving Abbie with some random person “I don’t know her like that” :LOL:. He seemed concerned but you know Ass and Priscilla don’t care because “Sponsored”. They actually weren’t sponsored they just received a discount and a room upgrade.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"Of she can as well as get a job because she got rid of her disability"
That clinic is training the autism out of her, and going to vocation thing will do too. She will be the first girl in history to have the autism trained out of her. She'll be a real girl.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The respite woman was actually really patient with Abbie and Abbie enjoyed her.

I still find it hilarious that respite worker was playing with Abbie in the water and then Priscilla tried the same and you can see Abbie’s mood completely change.

Starts at 6:40 but if you wanna see Priscilla oddly show Abbie a Pineapple start at 6:25. It’s an alcoholic drink but Priscilla seems to be so amazed by it being a pineapple.

Not sure which cruise video it’s in but Priscilla does a mother autism ‘segment’. She does not know how to interact with Abbie. She talks to her like she is a baby. I get it, she’s autistic but she doesn’t need to talk to her like that. She seems “uncomfortable” around her own autistic daughter. It’s just odd.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The respite woman was actually really patient with Abbie and Abbie enjoyed her.

I still find it hilarious that respite worker was playing with Abbie in the water and then Priscilla tried the same and you can see Abbie’s mood completely change.

Starts at 6:40 but if you wanna see Priscilla oddly show Abbie a Pineapple start at 6:25. It’s an alcoholic drink but Priscilla seems to be so amazed by it being a pineapple.

Not sure which cruise video it’s in but Priscilla does a mother autism ‘segment’. She does not know how to interact with Abbie. She talks to her like she is a baby. I get it, she’s autistic but she doesn’t need to talk to her like that. She seems “uncomfortable” around her own autistic daughter. It’s just odd.
Such POS's
"What's your name?"
"John"
"Is that your real name?" How disrespectful. You could just tell she thought she was so much better than the locals.

Imagine that cuck boy sized tantrum he'd throw if a stranger would walk through, and steal sandwiches, from an autism designated area.

Piggy mourns the day she could walk this much.

• Sick
  • Heart
Thought this was funny, from Teacup this morning:

View attachment 2423388

P: Well. After my husband gets up and dresses and feeds our daughter and brings me my coffee, I sit up and have my first fart of the day.
I pick out a thuper cute dress and we make our way to the shower and get hosed off. I had the meat sweats last night, but my Bamboo Renew handles that well! I make my way downstairs one foot and fart at a time and decide that Atha needs to make us 1st breakfast. Something light because its SO hot in Florida. French toast, floppy bacon, eggs with cheddar, goat cheese, feta and colby jack. No toast. Wouldnt want to start the day with extra carbs!I
We'll have brunch by the pool. Gotta Facetime my boy to let him know he's expected- everyone must sit by the pool if I do. Safety first ya'll.
If I slip on the pool deck and bonk my head Atha will need help. And he serves my drinks!
Later, we'll take a family trip to Lowes where I'll stay in the car and eat some snackths so the car can stay cool. I dont want Atha to get hot and tired, because he is smoking half a brontosaur for family dinner.
While Atha and Isaiah are fixing the gate, cleaning the house, caring for Abbie I am resting on the couch. Ive been filling your carts and need to rest before I make the salad and Texasth Toast.
My mom and Wayne are coming, and he'll have us rolling with laughter about the time he accidentally used a colored restroom! His heart is so pure ya'll, he was shook let me tell you!!
After family dinner I'll wipe the counters and supervise as Atha, Abbie and Isaiah clean-up. I cant tolerate a dirty kitchen ya'll, its exhausting! I'll have a few more drinks, some nibbles and start prepping to climb the stairs. Its going to be a suthper busy day, but you all know how I hustle! You can do this too! Do you want to lock arms with me? Are you ready to evolve into a business owner like myself? Drop a :poop: in the comments, and I'll message you back as soon as Atha wipes the chocolate off my fingers!
'Drop a :poop: in the comments' ...... 🤣🤣 that made me snort laugh as I'd just read her post with 'drop a 🍏' or whatever fruit it was and wondered why she did those....what's the significance ?

• Haha
It is messed up. You know Abbie requires help wiping even if she can use the toilet (which I doubt she uses toilet vs. just soiling her pants). Her mother should be doing the majority of her toileting and showering needs not her brother and father.
Maybe the therapists at her clinic can teach her to use GB's bidet?

• Haha
'Drop a :poop: in the comments' ...... 🤣🤣 that made me snort laugh as I'd just read her post with 'drop a 🍏' or whatever fruit it was and wondered why she did those....what's the significance ?
It was an orange I think. And it's a way for her to quickly scan the comments so she can make a sale off those that drop the emoji and ignore those that won't pad her wallet.

" Comment with an
1f34a.png
below if I can get you set up with some great products."
---
And her hustle for the month begins. I'm sure people are "interested in color matched". Can someone get this idiot "Grammar for Dummies"?

1693780813768.png

1693780989919.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
A makeup model 😂 😂 😂 😂 He probably wants to show people how not to do makeup. She can’t even put lipstick or eyeliner on properly 🤣
Exactly! He’s the main makeup artist for Slime. He’s probably sick of looking at her clown face🤡

• Haha
This man has seen her in person? He really needs to chat with Asswipe, he's the photoshop artist and he would be of more use to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A makeup model 😂 😂 😂 😂 He probably wants to show people how not to do makeup. She can’t even put lipstick or eyeliner on properly 🤣
First order of buthneth should be concealing the snout crease and the second should be addressing her smoker/alcoholic/sun damage/basic witch/hag eye wrinkles. I thought that Alcone was initially theatrical makeup used on stage. If THAT level of wax can't spackle her mess of a face, nothing can 🧐 🐽🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"smoker/alcoholic/sun damage/basic witch/hag eye wrinkles"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::giggle::giggle:😂😂😂😂

• Haha
We need one more emoji to click on...one that says 'why?'
And an eye rolling emoji too!
---
I’ve never eaten at a Waffle House. There were none in Massachusetts where I grew up. Plenty in Kentucky where I went to school but never went and the closest one to where I am in NJ is in Pennsylvania. Why drive that far when I can go to augies in ocean city to get waffles or just eat frozen eggos out of my freezer
Me either Derr. I’m in Wisconsin and we don’t have them. I love Eggos!

Last edited:
The Seventh Anniversary of YouTube Scamming video was such a yawn. Over an hour of tedium with most of the screen time watching them staring at their devices to read comments. AssA, Big P and eventually Golden Boy had Abbie trapped in her chair to keep her in the shot. Humpers gifted them with Super Chats and Facebook Stars. Some sent Dunkin gift certificates for Abbie, and many asked for a PO Box or address to send gifts. AssA said that at the beginning, the humpers “guilted them into getting a PO Box.”

IMG_7358.jpeg

Some reveals:

The Autism on the Sea cruise gives them a discount because AssA will promote the opportunity in his vlog.

Regarding their social media influencer status, Golden Boy said, “Did we peak too early? What’s goin’ on? We need to be doing things. We need to be going to events. We haven’t been to [a convention or awards show] since…” Then his parents moved on to another topic and talked over him. Hmmm.

Self-conscious Piggy said, “It’s so hard to look at the camera and on the phone and not look bad. Sorry.”

Isaiah is locked out of his Facebook account. He claims he was hacked. Perhaps his content was problematic. He also noted that being on YouTube taught them all how to be more authentic.

Someone asked about Squirt. AssA immediately looked crestfallen. Piggy jumped in to say that they haven’t had a turtle since the rental house. Bzzzz! Wrong answer, Big P! #WeMissSquirt 🐢

Piggy was giddy about Sweet Girl’s latest coffee experience (one more step closer to her becoming a real girl). She said, “She’s a pumpkin spice kind of gal. I don’t know if you were told [directed to GB]. She loooovvvvved it!” Piggy kept fluffing Abbie’s hair during the vlog and gave her a huge “loving mother” kiss on the lips for the camera. There was also a viewer reference to Abbie being ”a basic white chick” since she wasn’t interested in eating what she was served and was more interested in snacking instead.

AssA initiated this Live spontaneously and it showed. No planning, no creativity. He also admitted he hadn’t done a vlog for the day, so this was certainly a lame substitute. Fire up, Buddy! You’re cruising for seven days as of September 9 and will have to get the job done.

IMG_7452.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Seriously, she needs to “get a few things” to complete her fall decor?!

Shopping addiction much?

Looking for vlog content perhaps?

Lather, rinse, repeat. Yawn.

IMG_5050.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.