Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig did a live about an hour ago and half way through it her internet connection was fuzzy so you really couldn't see clearly how she was applying that slop. Then at about the 41.57 mark, Abbie starts to moan and crying and first Pig laughs and says it's mood swings, ya know, teenage girls. Then she said it was probably because Isaiah left for work and Abbie wanted to go for a ride. Well, Isaiah had left about 10 minutes before all this crying started. Who the duck knows what goes on throughout the day in that Sty. Pig is slapping on makeup and Atha is left to care for Abbie all day. Didn't sound like they had any plans and it is Labor Day so Pig is getting all dolled up to get in her first Margarita for the day. I think some of reasons she goes live is she needs her daily dose of ego boosters from her adoring crowd but at one point no one was commenting and she was looking at the screen and asked if something was wrong with the comments because none were coming in. She asked people to put something in the comments so she would know if they needed a color match and I didn't see one comment that indicated they wanted one. This months scam is foundation so let the girl color match you since she has about 10 different skin colors going on just with her face and neck...LOL.

I am not doing a damn thing today since it is 97 degrees outside and we're expecting the same for the next couple of days. I don't do well in heat so I am looking forward to the Fall weather but not winter. I don't do well in cold either...LOL... I guess I only do well in Spring and Fall 🤪 I am not changing up any decorations for the different seasons because I have never done it and will never do it with the exception of putting out a few little decorations I place around my living room and kitchen for Halloween and then, of course, for Christmas. All that crap Pig puts on her credenza and the place settings on the dining room table is what I call dust collectors. I am sure her housekeeper just loves having to dust all that tit because Miss DoesFuckingNothing is too busy shopping, scamming and avoiding her daughter except when she needs to showcase her for MLM scams.

I never watched 8 Passengers but I've been watching some YouTuber's talk about what has happened. DCP has done a few now and I think I am going to stay away from his commentary as I've seen he has been grossly wrong on a few things and he is mostly doing it for the sensational aspect. I would rather hear those who have a legal background as to what is going to happen with Ruby Franke and Jode Hildebrandt. Because I never watched Ruby's channel or any of her sisters, I am so bleeping pissed these families had such a huge following and made so much money off of their awful parenting and what they've put their kids through by exploiting them. All these family vloggers and the fakeness of their seemingly happy lives. Having said that, I thought of something we've all talked about here and it reminds me of how Ruby used food as a punishment with her children, especially the two youngest ones. We've all said they withhold fluids with Abbie and we can surmise it's because they don't want to have her pee'ing herself and them having to change her pullups. Well, that is a form of abuse if Abbie is dehydrated. Abbie always looks so pale and we've even seen her hands shaking when holding onto something. I don't think Abbie is in good health and I think it is just a matter of time before she experiences a serious health issue because they do things for their own convenience. In a recent vlog Asa showed Abbie sitting at the dining room table with an assortment of drinks in front of her. He joked that she had collected everyone's drinks and thought it was cute. Abbie was probably trying to get some fluids into herself and for her to get all those drinks meant she was thirsty as tit and couldn't find one that had anything in it or it was coffee and she didn't want to drink it. We just watched their live where Abbie was signing bathroom and they ignored her until she finally walked into the bathroom herself with Isaiah quick on her heels. They kept telling her no, we're not going for a car ride right now even though she wasn't signing car ride. Does Asa forget they just showed a video of Abbie showing all the signs she knows and putting the words under each sign? If car ride and bathroom are so similar, maybe the parents need to be taught how to better understand what their child is signing so there is zero confusion.
Pigrilladrunkasskunkpus doesn't need an excuse to drink, the woman literally has booze for breakfast lunch and dinner in those water cup things she like to collect. Sure she has a load of them under the bed with drink, that she sips on during the night and in the morning before getting her Pigrillafatarsepus up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a shift last night, so I was at work until 7:30 this morning. Came home, caught some sleep, and now I'm gonna go to the local pool with a friend. Because we get ~sUmMeR PaRaDiSe~ here in New Jersey too.
Summer paradise in New Jersey? But..but…but…I thought that was just for Floridians? That’s shocking. 😂
How long does it last? A week or two? When do you northeastern dwellers start decorating for Fall? March…April? 😂
---
Everytime my brain sees your profile pic, it automatically thinks its an arm/armpit. Then I remember it's just shackboi's low hanging fruit.

Talk about a mindfuck!
Whale Kitty…You do know who I owe my avatar pic thanks to, right?
Yes ma’am, that would be YOU!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today I did nothing. Stayed in my "lounging clothes" as P would say. 😂
Yesterday was my grandson's 4th birthday, so I had 3 of my four kids and their S.O's, and all five grands ages ( 6, 5, 4, 4, 3) here all day for swimming and a cookout. At the risk of sounding like the Queen of Lazy herself, I am legit wore out today.

Wonder if GB is going to his respite job today? Surprised an ABA center would be open today. Ours wasnt.
Regardless, we know the level of moaning and yelling and honking that goes on there all day must be insane. I couldnt live like that. Theres not a day that passes that I am not grateful that my grandson doesnt do things like that. Matter of fact, thats another reason why I call BS on Asa's whole "need to decompress" from that party last week. The sound and "talking" was too much.
Total BS- he lives in a constant state of noise, being tapped and grabbed all day, and if he truly struggled with those issues it wouldnt matter that Abbie is his daughter, it would still bother him.
Such a liar!

• Heart
New video
I swear he chooses screengrabs / edits the thumbnails to make Abbie to look younger and thinner...to draw in humps enamored of a cute little girl just like in the olden days.

How many times are they gonna do the "We'll never be empty nesters" song and dance?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I dont believe that Abbie will be with them forever, no matter how many times they say it, and I dont see how it would benefit Abbie either.
They arent going to live forever. Then it will fall on Isaiahs shoulders to find an agency that offers 24/7 skilled care that doesnt have a wait list.
What if he has moved away from Florida? Is he supposed to uproot his life to return to Jax for the duration of the time this would take?
And if he cannot find care, the wait list for housing for her is l-o-n-g. Whats he supposed to do with her?
Seems like a gamble to me. Its JMO but if they really cared, they would have her a on list NOW, and make a transition soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I absolutely love that Pig, being one that desires to be an empty nester, will never have her wish fulfilled. Ha! Eeeehhh eeehhhh! Making memories! 🐽Wee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Asshat and Pigsty
What makes you think Abs will outlive you? Severely autistic and delayed individuals have a much shorter life expectancy (from what I have seen some as early as 35 yrs) due to limited communication and tendencies for injuries. I am thinking like a heart attack where she couldn't say she was not feeling well and they would sit her out in the hot sun by the pool. An infection or injuries from falls, running into the street or drowning.
Even with a & p's horrendous unhealthy lifestyle I truly can not imagine Abs outliving those idiots.
It isn't easy to think about her being so disabled that it shortens her life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
"Priscilla's an old soul when it comes to technology...."

Nah. She's just dumb as duck.

They're mourning Jimmy Buffett with some pool time and alcohol.
Jimmy died of skin cancer. Priscilla should pay attention to that part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In regards to Pig’s afternoon nap…
Anyone drinking margaritas and eating bubba burgers (She grew up on those. Can ya tell?) midday..winds up passing out.
Nothing crazy about it, Moobie. Dumb ass.
I speculate a nap is had just about as often as she eats dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart
New video
Sloppy, slobby, fat, drunken sots. Tubby slurred his way through that incoherant vlog. Twatty didn't nap, she passed out from too much sun and too many Trulys. Who on earth eats burgers and hot dogs for a regular lunch on a stinking hot day? Nice to know that Tubby reads Tattle and that he made a feeble attempt to clean the pool. Time to get rid of the Zodiac that ISNT cleaning the pool AT ALL and actually hook up the hose to the vacuum head and suck up the leaves and debris. The gall to talk about empty nesters doing things with out the kids!!! Twatty lives like she is a single woman with her Paloozas, meals, football games and concerts. That twunt is out more than she is home.

• Heart
Sloppy, slobby, fat, drunken sots. Tubby slurred his way through that incoherant vlog. Twatty didn't nap, she passed out from too much sun and too many Trulys. Who on earth eats burgers and hot dogs for a regular lunch on a stinking hot day? Nice to know that Tubby reads Tattle and that he made a feeble attempt to clean the pool. Time to get rid of the Zodiac that ISNT cleaning the pool AT ALL and actually hook up the hose to the vacuum head and suck up the leaves and debris. The gall to talk about empty nesters doing things with out the kids!!! Twatty lives like she is a single woman with her Paloozas, meals, football games and concerts. That twunt is out more than she is home.
And when they talk about people wondering what to do without kids I am flabbergasted. Confused. Shocked.
Maybe its my age? 53, Gen X.
She said her "friends" never went to a ball game because their kids always had other plans and didnt want to go.
And? Did they just stay home, even though the kids said no and went out without them??
Is this a Millennial thing? You just dont leave your house without a kid on your hip, or until they move out?
WTF is wrong with these weirdos?? 😂 😂

• Haha
I love being an empty nester. With two kids 13 months apart (parents themselves now), I paid my dues. Even with a happy 25 year marriage, I treasure my alone time, introvert that I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And when they talk about people wondering what to do without kids I am flabbergasted. Confused. Shocked.
Maybe its my age? 53, Gen X.
She said her "friends" never went to a ball game because their kids always had other plans and didnt want to go.
And? Did they just stay home, even though the kids said no and went out without them??
Is this a Millennial thing? You just dont leave your house without a kid on your hip, or until they move out?
WTF is wrong with these weirdos?? 😂 😂
It's all bullshite. They have no friends, certainly none who are empty nesters. When have Abbie and Boy Wonder ever stopped Twatty from dining out, going shopping, to concerts, to Paloozas and other grifting events, football games and getting her cloven hooves painted and carcass massaged( Bless the poor aestheticians and masseuses). She is talking out of her cellulite and zit infested arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont believe that Abbie will be with them forever, no matter how many times they say it, and I dont see how it would benefit Abbie either.
They arent going to live forever. Then it will fall on Isaiahs shoulders to find an agency that offers 24/7 skilled care that doesnt have a wait list.
What if he has moved away from Florida? Is he supposed to uproot his life to return to Jax for the duration of the time this would take?
And if he cannot find care, the wait list for housing for her is l-o-n-g. Whats he supposed to do with her?
Seems like a gamble to me. Its JMO but if they really cared, they would have her a on list NOW, and make a transition soon.

This is what we plan to start with my guy once he turns 20. That is the earliest we can start to place him on waiting lists here for those types of things. I want to be able to choose where he lives and help him get all settled in. I admit to being apprehensive about abuse in group homes though or even with hired caretakers. I know there are great places out there, but it's nerve wracking when you read stories of mistreatment. Our goal is to have our older son basically monitor things and keep an eye out. He knows how we want his quality of life to be. I'm not sure what it is all going to look like because we also want him to have his own life. At the moment he is working 2 jobs to support his own little family, and I'm not sure his girlfriend even cares one way or the other. It honestly sucks and I tear up just thinking about the future for our guy.

• Heart
  • Sad
A comment says please feed Abbie fruits and vegetables so she won’t be “obeast”. Someone replied and said Ass and Priscilla aren’t obese lol.

Interesting comment that says they(the commenter) are leaving their special needs child with 24/7 care and will be covering when care is not available. A little back in forth in the replies between leghumpers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.