Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been watching the whole time, and between YT and FB they havent even 3,000 viewers.
Where are they Asa? The 700k YT subscribers, and million+ FB friends? 😂 😂

Nothing like Abbie just going to the bathroom in the middle, with Isaiah in there until P jumped up and went in.
Then Asa moves the camera and says "Isaiah pees on his live's too."
How nice. :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My old late night order is forever in my brain.
Pecan waffle, country ham, hash browns-scattered, smothered, chunked, and grits with maple syrup.
Nothing better at 3 a.m. with the juke box blasting and everyone laughing and talking. 😂 🥰 😂

Pecan waffle. Scattered smothered covered topped peppered. Coffee.

All hail the Awful Waffle!!

They are live on youtube now
---
Jesus they're still going almost an hour later.
Asa still with the no quarter hat.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
WTF!?!?!?!?! Abbie was signing bathroom and Atha ignored her until Abbie finally walked into the bathroom with Isaiah. How many times are these assholes going to pretend her sign is to go for a ride. She had to go to the bleeping bathroom. They didn't want to stop the vlog to take the poor girl to the bathroom because priorities of vlogging outweigh any human bodily functions. God forbid the Pig needed to drop the kids off at the pool.

We're coming up on another cruise and we all know what happened on the last one. I guess Abbie will be left with caretakers if they decide snorkeling is on the agenda.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Answer is simple.

He is a narcissists.

I wont type it all out here... but just google "narcissists traits"
Yes I know what a narcissist is...doesn't take away from the fact that deep down he is insecure!
---
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.
I can't even count the number of waffle houses in Myrtle Beach...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
WTF!?!?!?!?! Abbie was signing bathroom and Atha ignored her until Abbie finally walked into the bathroom with Isaiah. How many times are these assholes going to pretend her sign is to go for a ride. She had to go to the bleeping bathroom. They didn't want to stop the vlog to take the poor girl to the bathroom because priorities of vlogging outweigh any human bodily functions. God forbid the Pig needed to drop the kids off at the pool.

We're coming up on another cruise and we all know what happened on the last one. I guess Abbie will be left with caretakers if they decide snorkeling is on the agenda.
On top of that, remember Asshat prefers to restrict Abbie's liquid intake as well. A few weeks ago, he took her bottle of gatorade from her, she was reaching for it and he grabbed it, because she'd just had a glass of water and in Asshat's words "That would be too much fluid intake.".... It doesn't help that some of Abbie's meds have dry mouth as a side effect which makes her especially thirsty.

There is another part of it, Abbie has and I think still does use the bathroom sign as a means of getting out of doing something she doesn't want to do. I think that could be another reason why the twatbeasts ignore her bathroom sign a lot.

Reactions: 24

Yep. And trying to keep her seated by having snacks, then physically blocking her.
At one point she was moaning and kept wiping her mouth with a papertowel. Then she began wiping her tongue and Asa snatched it away.
I think she wanted a drink.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That you tube fiasco today. You can see the sow’s arms are burned red. Laughable to hear them talking about not having any more babies. Don’t think they could even if they wanted to. Already there is one that has been ignored. And another fine display of a 65 BMI arm
---
Yes! I meant to comment on that and forgot!
How did he end up with a 60% share?
Does he have 60% of Abbie too? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, he has 💯% of Abbie. The sow has made that abundantly clear.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

I could be mistaken, but I thought that they said it was an Autism friendly cruise in a prior video this week because I wondered if they were going to get some sort of partnership deal then I figured that there would be a bunch of other people on the cruise with friends and family members with Autism so they wouldn't get a grifty break.

Reactions: 15
I could be mistaken, but I thought that they said it was an Autism friendly cruise in a prior video this week because I wondered if they were going to get some sort of partnership deal then I figured that there would be a bunch of other people on the cruise with friends and family members with Autism so they wouldn't get a grifty break.
Its the same as last time, "Autism on the Seas". Meaning, there is respite they can pay for, and a special room she can go to and be supervised for a few hours a day. I think they can even pay to have a helper with them on excursions if they wanted to.
But it isnt really an "autism friendly" cruise- its a regular cruise with all the regular bells and whistles, it just offers the autism services as a perk.
Kind of like Disney, or a Stadium offering a sensory room. I mean, it is nice, to be able to actually go out to eat and have care, but Asa just slings around "Autism Friendly" as if the entire cruise is silent, dimly lit, etc.
I imagine there can only be a limited amount of participants per cruise due to staffing.

On another note, did you hear GB whining he will lose "attendance points" for missing his online class if the internet on the ship stinks?
His classes must have started.
He said its "so stupid!" to be graded for attendance.
Ummm, they do that to prepare you for entering the working world you absolute moron.
Just like you'll be punished for tardiness and attendance at a j-o-b.
Well, any job that your Mommy or sisters connections havent gotten for you that is!

• Heart
I believe almost everyone who the Maassholes have allowed to come into Abbie's life are crazy MF'ers. Brandy, Summer, Becca and that speech therapist are all nutjobs. I imagine some of the people at JSA were as well. I think the Maassholes liked the idea of ABA because they thought it would train Abbie to behave the way they wanted her to behave. And that bullshit comment Priscilla made in tonight's live about how when they get back from the cruise Abbie will start the vocational program where they're going to "take her places". Is that what a vocation program is? Field trips to Daily's? They're starting the process of what it will look like when Abbie will be living in a group home. It would have happened sooner but they need her to sell hair products and Atha needs to pretend he has a full-time job.

• Heart
Its the same as last time, "Autism on the Seas". Meaning, there is respite they can pay for, and a special room she can go to and be supervised for a few hours a day. I think they can even pay to have a helper with them on excursions if they wanted to.
But it isnt really an "autism friendly" cruise- its a regular cruise with all the regular bells and whistles, it just offers the autism services as a perk.
Kind of like Disney, or a Stadium offering a sensory room. I mean, it is nice, to be able to actually go out to eat and have care, but Asa just slings around "Autism Friendly" as if the entire cruise is silent, dimly lit, etc.
I imagine there can only be a limited amount of participants per cruise due to staffing.

On another note, did you hear GB whining he will lose "attendance points" for missing his online class if the internet on the ship stinks?
His classes must have started.
He said its "so stupid!" to be graded for attendance.
Ummm, they do that to prepare you for entering the working world you absolute moron.
Just like you'll be punished for tardiness and attendance at a j-o-b.
Well, any job that your Mommy or sisters connections havent gotten for you that is!
With his poor attitude and really bad decision making, Boy Wonder will never have steady employment. Does anyone remember what he was moaning about last year in regards to school? It was very similar to the attendance remark in that his complaint was about something that was a reasonable expectation of a good student. How can he have a job, do respite and do his masters and go on a cruise? When I was a student, I had a part time job and my parents went on vacation without me because they earned the vacation and I had responsibilities that didn't allow for time off. His immaturity, laziness and entitlement is off the charts.
---
Hey, Tubby, I know that you read here so I'm posting an article about Hulk Hogan giving up the hooch and losing weight immediately. He no longer consumes empty booze calories or has late night junk food binges. Make sure to share this with Twatty and Boy Wonder.

Sharing is caring 🐽 🐽🐽

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.