Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?
They had to have. She has no social circle other than humpers from FA.
---
Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
Those are her boozy eyes.

Reactions: 15
Stephanie is on Piggy's team and yet she's cheerleading for the opposing team. Hmmmm

Does this mean Piggy doesn't rank up this month? She still made a boatload of money

Reactions: 22
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---

Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
Someone may have already said it, I think she was crying alright, not from the margaritas, but because she realized that she wasn't going to make her goal and get pied in the face!! That is why she was crying 100%.
---
This bitch.
Fabulous work No2MLM.
That bitch can rot in hell!! That is beyond fucked up!! I WISH bad stuff on her and I don't care, I hate her that much!! Choke on a chicken bone bitch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

I was thinking the same exact thing about the lunch meals! Look, I'm retired and I still don't make entire meals for lunch. It's either left over dinner or mostly a simple sandwich with a few baked chips. It partly explains why they are the size they are.

Reactions: 23
When will people wake up!?

Of course leghumpers are kissing her ass.

I hope she gets that pie to the face and its recorded.

Reactions: 30
When will people wake up!?

View attachment 2419497

Of course leghumpers are kissing her ass.

I hope she gets that pie to the face and its recorded.
She just doesn’t get it. It’s possible for HER to scam hump’s because of exploitation of Abbie..the hump’s don’t have a YouTube/facebook following so they can’t scam hard .like her. Humps will LOSE $$$$ ..this is the cold hard facts.

Wish I could shake her fat face till she gets this fact.

Reactions: 23
The sad part is Jamie said this will be her biggest check. She said it will be about a car payments worth. The average car payment is about $200-$800. So you’re telling me you’ve been there 3 years and just now only hitting a car payments worth of commission?

Reactions: 26
She's using her little girl voice to give a conference speach...well that speaks confidence doesn't it? Who's making those MLM videos?

Reactions: 19
Oh she gets it. And she doesn't care, if it benefits her that's all she cares about.

Reactions: 25
She's using her little girl voice to give a conference speach...well that speaks confidence doesn't it? Who's making those MLM videos?
Whoever is making the videos is doing a kick ass job. Thilla Thue the cancer poacher video has 939 views. Why, that is more folks in 24 hours than Pig was able to pull in 5 days.
---
She is live!
---
Ah Shit! Someone has mentioned and posted the Slime convention video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.