Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
So the gym review was from 2019.

I almost - ALMOST! - feel a little sad. That was around the time of Priscilla's bariatric surgery. I think she wanted to at least try.

It's interesting that Asa's claiming in the review that they didn't know they were going to move. He used house hunting for content. Everyone knew they were going to move.
Moving was just a lie they told because they thought they could get out of the contract. I'm glad the gym stuck it to him!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
new video
An Axe Board, in a suburban back yard. What. Could. Go. Wrong 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 I'm pretty sure that city ordinances prohibit that. Why not a gun range too? I had such a major eye roll when Twatty acted like a CEO when she told Tubby that she would hold her calls during their lunch date that I now have a migraine. Of course Twatty Oink holds any and all calls during feeding time, she needs to be hoof free when she is snuffling, grabbing and shoving food down her gullet. My favourite part of the vlog was when they were making the jello shooters and Potth, Panth and Prithilla was trying to pour the liquid into the containers, using the measuring cup backwards. It was spilling out because the useless tit used the side opposite to the pouring lip😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I havent been as active the past week or so, so I have all kinds of random things I've wanted to mention.

I want someone to call Asa out about "the clinic/program" and ask him why he refuses to call it an ABA center.
I want to see how he replies when someone names the place and questions him why he is pretending it is something that it isnt.

I want to know why P is attempting a cookbook, when she makes the same meals on repeat.
Spaghetti, fajitas, sloppy joes, ribs, chicken picatta, and that nasty ass alfredo.

I want to know where Kylie disappeared to. Did she leave the state to avoid the lawsuit/judgement?

I want someone to call P out about "not making any money if you sign up to be a BG". Of course you do bitch. You get a bonus and sales %.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Tell us you forced her into the pool again without telling us you forced her into the pool again 🤨🙄

View attachment 2386341

She’s looking DAGGERS at someone for making her wear those glasses and getting forced into the corner of the pool again 😱🤯

View attachment 2386346View attachment 2386348

And on what planet is this appropriate?! We all know she is post-squeeze here, and no one needs to see her in this position or see her butt cheeks. 🤬

View attachment 2386351

Yep Cilla, my kiddo loves the outdoors. We've spent a lot of time on the beach this summer. But we use sunblock that actually works, only out for as long as he wants (usually about an hour), and my only goal is for him to have fun. No matter what it looks like. Mostly he's been just into sitting in his chair with his bungee bands. Today he chose to play in the sand and go in the water. Then he wanted to come home. Abbie just looks so depressed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Billiarty

Chatty Member
No Assa, it's not a good idea to have Abbie attend day care where Isaiah works. Don't pretend like it's a new idea you suddenly thought of.

First of all, conflict of interest. Second, please allow your son to have some boundaries and live his life as well. You don't need to keep setting up your children and their lives for them.

You have control issues. You dictate how and when they should be doing more vlogs. Reminding Thill and Isaiah to put up more vlogs because "they want to see them". It's not a coincidence that Isaiah used to put up his vlogs on the Mondays that you don't.

I worry for Isaiah because he needs to forever be seeking your approval. Even for the dumbest joke he tries to crack, he gives you the sideeye to see if you approve.

Let Isaiah live his life maybe?

• Heart
  • Sad

Vegan for the Animals

Abbie deliberately pushed Fat Fuck’s arm as she walked past her. I bet she does stuff like that regularly. Later, Abbie was eating the slop and her so called mother grabbed her and started kissing her shoulder. Can you imagine how you’d feel if you were eating and someone started doing that to you? They all get in Abbie’s personal space and her so called mother thinks if she starts smothering her with kisses while the camera’s rolling, people will think how wonderful she is.
Siblings make fun of each other sometimes, but Junior Asswipe mocking Abbie was disgusting. I feel sorry for the people he works with in the future. I wonder if he’ll be mocking them after each session.
As for the fish, I think the black one should be named Wayne.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member

---
Isaiah mocking and making fun of Ab and they use in it the thumbnail... nice
Summer also laughing at her... I guess all RBT's are inappropriate...maybe that is a new requirement we are not aware of? What do we expect for the strict requirements of 40 hours and a 70% on the RBT cert test?

Haven't seen Summer in the VLOG for a while.. 100% Asshat had GB and summer take Abbie out for content.

Asshat said Abbie has never put her hands in aquariums before...how often is Abbie around open aquariums like that? I think Abbie would do just about anything including knocking the aquarium over, throwing fish out..possibly even eating fish..... it's just what she has access to.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Next party, Jacksonville PD should invited to park up the street.
They had a tremendous amount of alcohol and were serving it to a large crowd.
Every one of them drank and drove.
It's just a matter of time before they kill an innocent person or family.
Thank you. You said it before I could. The hambeasts want to be the cool parents. Even though they are obese, grifters, liars, dishonest, and narcissists. They fixed Jell-O shots (a lot of them) and had lots of other liquor for young adults who are barely at 21-22 years of age. Some who may not know how much to drink and when to stop. Did the beasts provide transportation home to any of the guests who drank too much? I doubt it. Personally I would hate to be responsible for any of those young adults getting into an accident on their way home.

And a pasta bar? That doesn’t even sound good to me. And soooo cheap of them. Ass muttered under his breath he wasn’t fixing steak for 30 people. They don’t all need a whole steak. They could have steak and vegetable shish-ka-bobs fixed on the grill, grilled shrimp on kabobs, grilled corn, steamed asparagus, a fresh fruit salad, summer salads, and fresh ice tea, ice cold water in a pitcher with fruit floating inside. They never seem to serve anything but their usual shit. They’ll spend a ton of money on themselves for crap but not on anyone else.

And Pig not being able to find anything at the Party shop for a going away party? Except in the baby section? I think she was already drunk or had been drinking before she got to the party shop. She said Amazon was delivering too late whatever it is she ordered for the party. I guaranteed she ordered it at the last minute.

And Ass going on and on and on like the blithering idiot he is. He loves to hear the sound of his own voice. In his own mind he is famous, people love tuning in to hear the shit coming out of his mouth and watch the fascinating lives of that most fabulous family, the Maasives. Sadly he is mistaken. Without Abbie, he is nothing and no one.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I bet those health care providers laughed about Prissass for the rest of the day, those shorts that looked extra short to me, the top with the little cleavage lumps showing, that shiny make-up, those goof ass earrings, that fuzzy dirty man with them. 🤪 :D 😜 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
There is a shit ton of reading between the lines with this vlog. Everything is a play on words. It is not what they are saying…it is what they are NOT saying. I am sure some of y’all tattling, human lie detectors have picked up on it. 😻
It is not bribing…it is positive reinforcement. 😂 Potato Potahto.

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Ahhh, Prissass thought she was special for getting married at 19 , I was 16, but didn't have my first child til I was 21. And no, we're not cousins.... :D :LOL:😜 And yes, still married.

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I did not hear exactly what was said, but it sounded like Izzy also took a jab at the Air BnB. Did anyone else catch it?
I caught that! Boy Wonder doesn't seem too impressed with living the social media content life, which could explain his dreadful vlogs. I'm sure that his parents push him into making more content, especially now that Abbie has aged out of being cute, she is not showing any signs of progression, the channel is dying and they need to keep the cash flow coming in. Tonight's vlog was so obvious in its attempt to be wholesome family fun around the dinner table to distract from Wideloadwyanegate.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They had a whole stack of plates out so likely not just the 4 of them eating.

Also what looks like frozen buttered texas toast to go with it.

Okay, so I went ahead and did a little math here.

Texas toast, 160 cal each: 320cal
Pork shoulder, cooked, 202cal per 3oz, estimated 9oz serving shown: 606cal
Mayo-based slaw with added sugar, estimated serving size based on Bob Evans standard: 200cal
Macaroni & cheese, estimated 1.5cup portion, based on Panera standard (this is on the low end due to the amount of cheese she adds): 950cal

Total estimated calories for the plate shown: 2076 calories

That is a full day's worth of calories for an active adult not counting any drinks consumed during the meal.

• Wow
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
Bless his heart, he had to decompress. Where's my violin so I can play him a sad song. Anyone notice how shiny his eyes were, hoo boy, what you vapin' fatboy? So Prissass, tell us without saying it that you don't know what Bon Voyage means? Can I say it? Stoopid doofus.

• Haha
  • Heart