Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
No Assa, it's not a good idea to have Abbie attend day care where Isaiah works. Don't pretend like it's a new idea you suddenly thought of.

First of all, conflict of interest. Second, please allow your son to have some boundaries and live his life as well. You don't need to keep setting up your children and their lives for them.

You have control issues. You dictate how and when they should be doing more vlogs. Reminding Thill and Isaiah to put up more vlogs because "they want to see them". It's not a coincidence that Isaiah used to put up his vlogs on the Mondays that you don't.

I worry for Isaiah because he needs to forever be seeking your approval. Even for the dumbest joke he tries to crack, he gives you the sideeye to see if you approve.

Let Isaiah live his life maybe?
⭐ ⭐ LONG POST WARNING. ⭐ ⭐

I wish I could ❤ this post a million times!

Asshat is an INSANE control freak. Each and every possible thing has to be controlled by him at all times. To be quite blunt, I think that's one of the main reasons he loves Abbie the most. Well, his version of 'love'. He has complete and total control over her. It's funny in a very sad way that he constantly prattles on about Abbie gaining independence because if you think about it, Abbie doing things independently would drive him crazy. It's more likely that what he actually means is Abbie doing tasks that Asshat has predetermined and preapproved of without being prompted or told. You mentioned when Isaiah tries to tell jokes, he almost always instantly apologizes to Asshat because he's going 'off script' of what Asshat wants. You can also see Asshat shooting daggers at Isaiah w. his facial expressions, too.
It was mentioned a few posts back about how so much of Abbie's life is controlled and that's so true. She barely gets a say in ANYTHING. Even something as small and insignificant as choosing a two dollar snack at the convenience store. She'll look around and go to pick something up and right away it's "No, you don't want that one. Choose something else. The oatmeal cookie?? Really?? No, you don't like that one, look at this one here, you want this one." Even if she chose something that she doesn't usually get, so what? If she doesn't end up eating it, guaranteed one of the rest of them will. Hell, Asshat mentioned when they got ice cream the other day that they still had the ice cream from the time before in the freezer because Abbie didn't eat it. Why is it okay with ice cream but not convenience store snacks??
Yes, Abbie's ID affects her independence -- that goes without saying, really. But being the enormous control freak that Asshat is, he wouldn't even allow her to try something on her own. He won't even let her play with toys in the way that she wants to, for fuck sake. Playing with toys has to be regimented to death.

Thirdly, let Isaiah live his life -- completely and totally agree! Abbie is NOT his responsibility nor should she be. Isaiah is NOT HER PARENT. It should not be expected of Isaiah to act as if he is her father.
For the majority of his life, Isaiah has already had to give up a lot for Abbie. He had no choice but to live in the Abbie centered universe and was made to be the third parent. Regardless of his negative attributes, I still think he deserves to have a life apart from Abbie. A life where he doesn't have to constantly take her into consideration at every turn and be so responsible for taking care of her. Something he said in a past vlog has always stood out to me, it was when he first went away to college and then came home, he talked about how strange it was to go out and do stuff because as he was leaving the dorm, he instinctively thought about Abbie (where is she? who has her? etc), and then realized she wasn't there and he didn't have to worry about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Yep, cousin it for sure
Thanks, I didn’t bother to screen grab a photo of Abbie in the parking lot of Lowe’s. Good one. You can’t tell if she is coming or going.

IMG_8529.jpeg

Did you all hear Pig tell Ass ( when he was trying to fix Abbie’s hair so it wasn’t in her face when she was leaving to go to Lowe’s) ..she wanted Ass to leave Abbie’s hair alone, and down. She was insisting Abbie is fine, “She’s got this!” Says Pig. What is she talking about? Abbie doesn’t have this. Never did and never will. And everyone watching the video could see the result of leaving her hair down. It was a curtain of hair hiding her face and she didn’t bother pushing it back.

Was I the only one surprised that Pig was in the car waiting for Abbie and Ass to go shopping at Lowe’s? I thought that was strange. I was under the impression it was just Abbie and Ass getting some things from Lowe’s. I wonder why she didn’t get out of the car and if she was “working her business”….why not just stay home? There must have been food involved: donuts, ice cream, Zaxby’s, something to get that Heifer to go along on an errand.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Has any of yalls EVER seen Big P actually do anything meaningful or motherly with Abbie? She does not read to her, sing with her, get down on the floor and play with her. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Never. Hell she doesn't even do Abbie's hair. Ass does it. And I don't believe she showers her or dresses her either.
The only thing Big P does is exclaim "I love you" and smooth back her hair all the time. Nothing that means anything.
she's a poor excuse for a mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I posted the video of Priscilla using Abbie for Slimelife to that FA snark page. It was taken down because they said Abbie is a minor. Um who runs a FA snark page and doesn’t know Abbie is 18, in college and starting a career as a therapist soon. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
@derr1117
Thank you, Big D (aka Little Bro) 😁for the Birthday announcement 🤩😻

To all who sent Happy Birthday wishes, hilarious pics, and all the Birthday love,
😻🥳THANK YOU!! 🥳😍
1693256002560.png

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Had to have been Assa still on “Racist faux pas clean up”. Pig couldn’t be bothered.
---

---

Comments:

View attachment 2392253
Priscilla , Ma'am.... when you say shit like "I'm 'X' dollars away from being top (weekly/monthly/yearly) seller!! Help me reach my goal!!".... THAT IS ASKING FOR MONEY!!!
When you say that you just need four more people to buy your super special amazing skin care set -- that is ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!

You say it isn't heckling, and if you AREN'T in need you don't have to help..... how much did you have to drink before you posted that?? Seriously. Try to aim for a more sober time to be posting/replying to stuff. Or maybe you're just perpetually tipsy with some times being more drunk than others.

Fuck outta here with that colossal bullshit.

tenor (19).gif

ezgif-1-97ee1733a211-min.gif

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
New video
Some random comments about todays vlog

Why did he carry Abs to the ice cream truck???

The golf cart keeps breaking because you're TOO FAT

When he goes on his talking spiels i dont think Big P even listens just says uhhuh every so often

The whole damn vlog was about food....

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She said she met Assa Dec 18th of 2000 and got married March 10th 2001. She's did a live.

1693016975291.png

---
She said Wayne said that Asshat purposefully "broke something on his Coast Guard boat" so he had a reason to come back to her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
She said he broke up with her because things were getting serious. :unsure: 🤣 and then she found out she was preggo.I hope someone can save this recording of her live because it's too damn funny.
---
She claims she called him on the boat and told him they had a "problem" and he said let me call you back because he was working so he called her back in 10 minutes and she told him she was pregnant and he said "Well we'll get married." Didn't she say her mother had to track him down?
---
1693018102243.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

cucumber

VIP Member
Itchy Scratchy intrigues me. It is just so darn curious to witness. The gunt. How big will it actually get? I can’t wait to see the progression. Why does her hoof stay all balled up into a foundered ish position? Y’all know the number one reason that leads to farm animals foundering, right? They eat too much…..rich foods. 😲
I’d say the bestie vibe between Pig and Summer has grown dim.
Very Stiff. Very fake.
Ahhh yes. The Summer/Pig connection is gone. Because Summer has moved on (mostly) with her life and lost weight and is looking good! Pig can't relate...and knows she looks fat and ugly

Last edited:
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Why in the flock are they always messing with Abbie the Money Maker? Especially at the doctor’s office, which would be stressful enough. Must be Depo shot time which is the only regularly scheduled doctor’s appointment Sweet Girl has out of the convenience it provides for her family.

Dad messing with her in the waiting room:

View attachment 2387128

Loving Mom taunting her with a snack that she would have to rescue from her hooves:

View attachment 2387129

And Junior messing with her back home while she is focused on her dinner:

View attachment 2387134

These animals are so disrespectful and ungrateful for all that the exploitation of Sweet Girl brings them.

Such joyful parents attending to the care and upkeep of their Million Dollar Money Maker. 😡

View attachment 2387136
The reason they mess with her is to get her to have reactions for the VLOG...I bet they leave her alone when not filming.. and she doesn't have to perform. They need her to have reactions to film...otherwise no one would watch...sadly.

I saw a viral video on Facebook that was just awful and reminded me of how the Massives film Abbie. There was a small monkey with a kitten and 2 dogs..it was obvious that the kitten and the 2 dogs were heavily drugged .. the monkey was then "interacting" with them. The monkey picked the kitten up and wouldn't let it go, carried it upside down, dropped it, flung it around... messed with the dogs who just kept sleeping ... crawled on them. The people who commented on the video reminded me of the humps... with hearts and saying how cute it was. There were others who saw it for what it was and commented how cruel and awful it was...and it was awful ... and it was filmed for clicks and views and engagement. It was disgusting and I made sure to report it.

• Sad

Vegan for the Animals

So Abbie seemingly wants her hair down, that’s her thing at the moment. Funny how it just happens to coincide with Fat Fuck trying to sell some of her shite hair product and using Abbie as a model.
The wrestling is just too much and clearly it was for Abbie, who laughed to begin with and then tried pushing her obese, ugly sweaty father off her. When she tried to get up off the couch, he stopped her and then jumped onto her again. He could barely get his fat arse off the couch to follow her as he’s becoming just as unfit as his vile wife.

• Sick
  • Angry

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Their Monopoly trash talking is overboard. The game can be stressful enough without each of them slamming the other. At one point, it appeared the guys were drinking their Duncans while Big P was slopping down her margarita. The best retort was when she asked who made Monopoly so she could hashtag it. GB answered and added, “Not everything needs to be content!”

IMG_6557.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
In Sunday’s FA vlog, did Abbie have a seizure or other challenge? At 4:04 she grabbed AssA’s shirt. At 4:13 he said “She’s zoning. Hey, you’re being a little weird. Why are you zoning?“ Both parents seemed so nonchalant about the episode and of course he kept it in the vlog. It was troubling.

What bit he captured on camera, she had a grip on the front of his shirt, her tongue protruded, and her eyes were rolling up. When she restored, he was back to business as usual without mention to the viewers or any expressed concern. None of the viewers commented on the episode.

IMG_6618.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
“Dolled up” for lunch with Kaitlin. They’re both such busy moms with special needs kids so they haven’t met in months. She is greasy glowy with her SL makeup and her latest earrings (thanks to clothing haul for Sweet Girl) look like sparkling shell casings. She was larger than life in this Live.
And of course she begged for sales before she heads out for her boozy lunch. She was also upset that people complain that all she does is sell makeup and skin care on her CillaMe account. She reminded us that she recently cooked with AssA, shared Abbie’s sign language, and just showed us the dogs by the pool. She even skimmed debris off the too small fish pond. She seemed rather stressed that her fans didn’t recognize her “full content” and the importance of her SL goals. She does not want to get pied in the face.

View attachment 2388963View attachment 2388964

The state of her skin!! Jesus!

And I know we laugh at the ballooning gunt but I'm being serious here - is her midsection expanding at a frightening rate very quickly or is it just me?
Because -
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/14792-ascites
Ascites is a thing and is most commonly associated with liver failure. I've mentioned before a friend/former friend of mine who drank himself to death at age 39; ascites - or a really quickly ballooning midsection - was the beginning of the end for him.
I just commented the other day that her complexion, beneath her "freckles," :rolleyes: was looking more sallow by the week. A rounding midsection & sallowing complexion?

I hate to be gross but at some point recently when she was wearing something tight fitting, maybe a swimsuit, I thought I saw a bulging in the vague area where her bellybutton might be, like an umbilical hernia. This is also a thing that happens with ascites. Wish I remember what vlog or post that was.

She desperately needs to see a doctor - for her skin, for full bloodwork, for an u/s of her liver.....

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
It's kind of interesting the sad sack ruminating Asa's done the last few vlogs about education and "real" jobs.
He's experiencing cognitive dissonance and it's hitting him hard.
His direct experience and observations are diametrically opposed to what he's internalized for years about the actual state of capitalism/late-stage capitalism. In his mind formal education isn't important or necessary for work, anyone is capable of performing any job with a little bit of training, nobody wants to work these days, people are demanding too much money and too many benefits to do their jobs.

And he's internalized all this stuff for years now, he's really had it jammed down his throat over the last 2-3 years; he fully believes these things.
But he's got his son in front of him who went to college and got this degree that was supposed to be the key into Isaiah making a good living, and he's watching Isaiah get certifications and get a skilled job and.....everything he believes to be true about the state of employment for college grads isn't lining up with what he's observing first hand. Like what the fuck, right? Why does Isaiah have to start looking for a second job (and, if I understood it correctly, it's actually a pretty decent hustle for Isaiah to look for shortfalls in a market - offering a more mature friend-like respite service in a field dominated by babysitters) when he's got the proper qualifications to bypass this whole entry level bullshit?

Asa's trying to reconcile "nobody wants to work these days" with his observations that "my son (and other people I know) can't afford to work for these wages these days."
And it's a mentally painful thing for him - or anyone! - to try and really figure out.

Cognitive dissonance, baybee. That's what he was rambling about with respite and RBTs and all that. His little brain is breaking.
It's also funny that Ass will prattle on about how "nobody wants to work these days," not realizing that he is one of the people who doesn't want to work. Mr. Can't Hold a Job, Mr. Can't Work for Other People...you are exactly the lazy sack of shit that the phrase "nobody wants to work nowadays" is meant to conjure up in people's minds. You are the horrifying spectre of a grifter living off government handouts and other people's hard work. It's you, hi, you're the problem, it's you.

didn’t watch the vlog but this is the obvious answer but they want Isaiah in a field related to Abbie so they can boast about what a good kid he is. I don’t know what the conversation was about but it is true RBTs and Respite workers do not get paid enough, they should definitely make more but it is an entry level position.
I do think it's true that they wanted Isaiah to do something autism-related so they could continue to boast about what a great kid he is...quite frankly, I'm surprised they haven't called the local news to cover his new career like they did when he ran a lemonade stand: "Local boy with autistic sister becomes autism therapist!" I think crowing about how much Isaiah wanted to help autistic kids also helped them remain in denial about what monumental fuckups they are as parents to both Isaiah and Abbie...like, "See, it's a good thing we neglected our disabled daughter, and forced our son to be her primary caretaker as soon as he was in kindergarten! It made him such a good person!"

But also I don't believe for a second that they "knew" RBTs didn't make much money. These people don't do research. They operate on idiot notions about how the world appears to work through their ignorant eyes...remember how they failed at getting Isaiah a scholarship, or understanding how many credits he would need to pay for to graduate, or how in-state tuition works? I think, back in their steel-dust-and-rental-house days, they saw people like Brandy showing up looking put-together, with their college degrees and clean hands and fancy talk, and figured "These people have it easy." They have no concept of how much work and time and effort igoes on behind the scenes, because they've never put work or time or effort into anything. They probably also told Isaiah those people had it easy. "See what kind of job you can get with a college degree, son? It's smooth sailing." That was why Isaiah going to college was their main goal before YouTube. They thought he was going to be how they struck it rich.

I can 100% guarantee that if they had never started a YouTube channel, they would have sent Golden Boy to one of those free Florida universities, and then immediately began guilting him into "donating" a part of his paycheck to support his parents and sister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick