Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

What recipe will be featured first in Perciller’s cookbook?

• Marry Me, I’m Pregnant, Chicken

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Chicken Pigcatta

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • “Chunky not Obese” Guacamole

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Rotisserie Chicken from Publix

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Pickled okra from the jar

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Tuna Canoe ala carte

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Maassive THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS to our fellow Tattler @PugliaLiving for kicking ass and providing us with an exceptional title to keep us snarking along through #165.
Y’all please give her some love.
❤😻❤😻❤😻❤😻❤😻❤
1692222757992.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

---
Isaiah mocking and making fun of Ab and they use in it the thumbnail... nice
Look how great of a RBT he'll make, I'm sure his clients will feel so appreciated when he is able to show them what they look like as they're doing everyday stuff 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Congrats on the thread title and thank you, as always for creating the thread! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

---
Summer also laughing at her... I guess all RBT's are inappropriate...maybe that is a new requirement we are not aware of? What do we expect for the strict requirements of 40 hours and a 70% on the RBT cert test?

Haven't seen Summer in the VLOG for a while.. 100% Asshat had GB and summer take Abbie out for content.

Asshat said Abbie has never put her hands in aquariums before...how often is Abbie around open aquariums like that? I think Abbie would do just about anything including knocking the aquarium over, throwing fish out..possibly even eating fish..... it's just what she has access to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
STAHPPPPPPPPP!!!

OMG!! @WowMeowMeowWow they are listening to George Michael in the car!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have passed. Dead.
You are the Tattle Prophet! 😂😂

** And thank you both for our new thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Congrats PugliaLiving for a great title!!! Let the snarking continue!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
PrissAss, Hormel called and they said quit showing pictures of your skin or they're going to send a cease and desist for trying to market their Spam without a license.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here are all the reviews. Have fun!!

I hate him even more after reading these. Out of all of them there were only a couple decent ones...and hes so cocky.
He even reviewed a place that HE never stayed in, but visited a relative who was staying there. Why would anyone do that?!
And TWO reviews crying because HE failed to read what his ignorant ass signed. (contracts)
Entire paragraphs about rude service or an incorrect order- going back years.
Apparently hes always been an entitled little prick.
And no doubt, was hoping for free stuff as well.
Bastard. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Congrats Puglia! Thanks Wow! Another great thread...this is gonna be delish! I have the next 10 days off! Maybe I'll go to Target and Chipotle!
---
my
I hate him even more after reading these. Out of all of them there were only a couple decent ones...and hes so cocky.
He even reviewed a place that HE never stayed in, but visited a relative who was staying there. Why would anyone do that?!
And TWO reviews crying because HE failed to read what his ignorant ass signed. (contracts)
Entire paragraphs about rude service or an incorrect order- going back years.
Apparently hes always been an entitled little prick.
And no doubt, was hoping for free stuff as well.
Bastard. :mad: :mad:
my thoughts EXACTLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who leaves this many reviews at chains like Wendy's, DD etc??? Who has this much time on their hands??? Does he really think the reviews will get read by anyone who cares???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

---
Atha fully in damage control mode.

Priscilla looks horrific. Every time I think "it can't get much worse" and she goes ahead and proves me wrong. It really can get worse. Her skin was somehow both salami and vanilla pudding at the same time. She's bloated and sallow and does not look remotely healthy.

Y'all catch Priscilla pushing Abbie off the chair towards the end there, when she didn't want to go eat in the dining room?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.