Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegan for the Animals

Abbie makes friends easily according to Fat Fuck. Really? So where are they? When she was at camp we didn’t even see a photo of her interacting with any of the other campers and whenever her cousins or the likes of Kaidale has been around her, she’s shown little or no interest in them. She takes to certain adults who give her attention, but that’s not making friends.
And as for not going to restaurants for a while. I’m not sure when that was because they have constantly taken her to restaurants and crappy fast food places. Sometimes they had to eat outside, but at no point did they ever not visit restaurants.
They talk about Abbie expecting to buy food every time they go somewhere or stop the car. Well, I wonder why? Maybe because she’s got used to being taken to Dunkin’s, Daillies, etc….practically every time she goes in the car. Asswipe reckons they eat at home a lot. 😂
I loved seeing Abbie grab Asswipe and he found it difficult getting her to let go. There were lots of edits as she was clearly not cooperating that morning. Go Abbie!
Junior Asswipe was back to imitating his sister. He really is an immature twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Why in the flock are they always messing with Abbie the Money Maker? Especially at the doctor’s office, which would be stressful enough. Must be Depo shot time which is the only regularly scheduled doctor’s appointment Sweet Girl has out of the convenience it provides for her family.

Dad messing with her in the waiting room:

IMG_6529.jpeg

Loving Mom taunting her with a snack that she would have to rescue from those trotters:

IMG_6523.jpeg

And Junior messing with her back home while she is focused on her dinner:

IMG_6525.jpeg

These animals are so disrespectful and ungrateful for all that the exploitation of Sweet Girl brings them.

Such joyful parents attending to the care and upkeep of their Million Dollar Money Maker. 😡

IMG_6514.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

lillibb

VIP Member
PrissAss, Hormel called and they said quit showing pictures of your skin or they're going to send a cease and desist for trying to market their Spam without a license.

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
I hope for Summer's intestines' sake that the "gluten free" pasta Cilla served her was actually gluten free, and not "dairy free" like her cheese tortellini.

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
There she goes again 10 lbs of food for 4 of them.

View attachment 2396208

Thilla Thue's plate and looks like 11 sliders are already gone from the sheet. JFC.

View attachment 2396212
---
Abbie's back fat is starting to spill over. They need to stop shoveling their calorie laden food at her.

View attachment 2396218
A sobering thought.
Three years ago Pig was talking about her Peloton, Zumba and #100lbsdown. Now she is deep throating sliders and fries. Let that sink in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Since they're so fond of using a filter on her face.

Here's her with her Special Needs hair and how she might look like if they keep feeding her with all that schlop and cookies. No hate to Abbie. Just the parents.

View attachment 2399983
Holy crap, can you say Big P's twin. 🤦‍♀️ I laughed at the comment because at first, I thought it was Big P, not a future look at Abbie.🤷‍♀️
My goodness, the genes are strong in that family.:oops:

Since you went there, I decided to follow!! :cool:
OlderAbbie.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A Maassive THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS to our fellow Tattler @PugliaLiving for kicking ass and providing us with an exceptional title to keep us snarking along through #165.
Y’all please give her some love.
❤😻❤😻❤😻❤😻❤😻❤
1692222757992.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member

Oh.. the humps.. just fall right in with the manipulation and the narrative.

"if you didn't know she was "autistic" IDD ... you would never guess".... is this what the Massives desire?? Is this acceptance...just photo shop/filter your disability away??

Do the humps not realize about filters and photo shop? How are they so easily scammed?

• Angry
  • Heart

TamCamp

I think they kept the speech therapist who was a quack because they were banking on Abbie being able to talk make her into the real girl pigrilla wanted. And talking of Pigrilla, to me she is more IDD than Abbie, and the fatter and more drunk she gets the more IDD is. Candy Cane the one to blame was probably the same way with her precious Pigrilla who definitely was only a cheerleader because they needed to be inclusive and Candy Cane was the one to tell her to join so she would be a normal real girl.
I would LOVE for someone to ask Big P if Ms. Jill (abbie’s speech therapist) has ever offered to help her with that lisp she has🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

boychik0830

VIP Member
It’s 0205 Wed morning here down in the freezing arse end of the world, and I went to bed 2030 last night as had a tiring day, so ‘slept’ through the whole G party thing, not that I watch vlogs any more.
Why were they having a party for him? Didn’t the twats already say goodbye to G months ago? Where is going, hopefully far away from Ab and Kaidale, as he just always being a little ‘off’ to me ie inappropriate!

As it is already Wed, happy birthday @boychik0830! You are two days younger than my daugther! You don’t have to, but I’m intrigued, you have shared your real name before and your tattle handle could be taken as either as a boy that likes girls, a girl that like boys or you identify as non binary ☺ Only for me to know, as I find your contributions to be insightful and Derr seems to be the only guy to hang around here, with the exception of Arse, who reads here all the time, and ghosts, and when he is absolutely desperate for attention, makes up a new name, comes on here and makes comments so usually outs himself!
Tatle masters remove if you consider inappropriate, I’m just a nosy old lady awake at 2.30 in the middle of the night
I was born a man and I'm not nonbinary. The username is something jewish related. I'm not dating anyone right now but if I did it would be a girl. I'd already be 32 where you are since it's already Wednesday where you live. I'm surprised that there are very few men on tattle. I feel like I'm one of the few people with a disability that doesn't support fathering autism.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Sadly, the video was titled “Getting Ready for a Surprise.” I know the title was relative to G’s farewell party, but much of the video was focused on man-handling Abbie on camera.

Tag team father and son:

IMG_6830.jpeg

“Deep Pressure Stimulation”:(Creepy F*cker)

IMG_6840.jpeg
IMG_6841.jpeg

And of course, AssA’s favorite - wrestling his 18 year-old daughter:

59219565-804E-4736-BE14-ACE8D01CAC71.jpeg

He’s so gross and inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why do they keep saying "a year ago we couldnt even take her into a restaurant." ???
WTF.
They've been taking her out to eat for years!! YEARS!! And I hope someone points that out to his lying ass.

Oh- and love her grabbing him and refusing to get out of the car. Which of course, wasnt shown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
A random bonus vlog - 3 minutes of absolute bullshit.

How many contradictions and lies can you count?

Do you get the feeling this is a cover up for all the years they neglected to work on her communication and now this new program is saying WTF? They can run but they can't hide. Their negligence is up front and center and I can't wait to see where this goes.

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
The face of a man who enjoys "deep pressure stimulation" with his severely disabled 18 year old daughter way too much.
1693057338969.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
“Dolled up” for lunch with Kaitlin. They’re both such busy moms with special needs kids so they haven’t met in months. She is greasy glowy with her SL makeup and her latest earrings (thanks to clothing haul for Sweet Girl) look like sparkling shell casings. She was larger than life in this Live.
And of course she begged for sales before she heads out for her boozy lunch. She was also upset that people complain that all she does is sell makeup and skin care on her CillaMe account. She reminded us that she recently cooked with AssA, shared Abbie’s sign language, and just showed us the dogs by the pool. She even skimmed debris off the too small fish pond. She seemed rather stressed that her fans didn’t recognize her “full content” and the importance of her SL goals. She does not want to get pied in the face.

IMG_6552.jpeg
IMG_6553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow