Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, riddle me this, you Autism Wizard.
Why did it take a new program and 18 yrs to try teaching her functional communication? :unsure::unsure:
Could it be that "the program" thinks your bubble blowing, flute playing, tongue prodding SP is a freaking quack who should have dropped that BS a decade ago and focused on her device??
I am new to the autism world, but I know if the ABA/RBT is asking about, or questioning communication, there is a reason.
They were probably stunned that this 18 yr old strolled in knowing roughly 25 words and none of them of any consequence.

Ok, now I get to go catch up. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Since they're so fond of using a filter on her face.

Here's her with her Special Needs hair and how she might look like if they keep feeding her with all that schlop and cookies. No hate to Abbie. Just the parents.

IMG_20230824_032847.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Voodoo made me almost spit my coffee out! 😁🤣😂😂😂😁
She is not making the usual Abbie face, that is for sure :unsure:

The many faces of Abbie. Once in a great while for a millisecond, she looks different than what we are used to. I don't know what to think but they are not above altering pics, this we do know!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 2399618View attachment 2399619
---
I made the mistake of watching a tiny bit of his vlog last night... 🤦‍♀️ 🤣😂😂

View attachment 2399647
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Here are all the reviews. Have fun!!

I hate him even more after reading these. Out of all of them there were only a couple decent ones...and hes so cocky.
He even reviewed a place that HE never stayed in, but visited a relative who was staying there. Why would anyone do that?!
And TWO reviews crying because HE failed to read what his ignorant ass signed. (contracts)
Entire paragraphs about rude service or an incorrect order- going back years.
Apparently hes always been an entitled little prick.
And no doubt, was hoping for free stuff as well.
Bastard. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow on the new thread :love: and I voted for the Marry Me I'm Pregnant Chicken.

Thanks everyone for the love on the new title.😘

Is it just my imagination but has more views fallen off FA since RacistGate?

Asa is not mentally well. The reviews he's given are a window into a mind of someone who is so racked with fear and insecurities he goes on the attack thinking that will show him as strong and intelligent. When, in fact, it shows him as someone with a short fuse, highly defensive and stunted intellectually and emotionally. It's only going to get worse as he ages and he continues to face more failures. He's covering up this whole ABA clinic thing because he doesn't want it to appear that BS schooling he did for the past year was a complete failure and Abbie is at the same place or further being when she left JSA. Their homeschool teacher probably made one comment to him that trigged him and he was done. I imagine the teacher was treated to his venom and she high tailed it out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Damn it’s been along time since I been here or watched the Massess, I always think about what they are up to and think about this thread. What have I missed? are they still up to the same shenanigans? P still gaining? Has Abby regressed more? 😪 lol wish I was all caught up that would take ages though I used to read at nig

Let's see.....

Racists went ahead and racisted. He's currently trying to damage control that.
This school year Abbie is going to The Program™ which Asa is trying to sell as a "vocational skills" program a few days a week but is actually just ABA therapy in a clinic primarily geared towards young children. Homeschooling was, as expected, a failure though Asa will never admit it and he tried to say a few times that they're still doing it this year. They won't. Priscilla is visibly giddy that Abbie will soon be out of the house 5 days a week.
Abbie regressed since she left JSA. It's not great.
There was some sort of situation recently in a restaurant where Abbie's behaviors were a problem. Bystanders thought she was being kidnapped (???) according to Asa but he refused to give any actual information and we've been unable to find any 3rd party video. Whatever happened seemed to be serious. They frantically brought Brandy in for an emergency session so they could still go out to eat at restaurants.
Abbie is 18 now. They got guardianship over her, as expected.
They appear to have defrauded Social Security by receiving nearly maximum monthly SSI payments for Abbie despite not being eligible due to their assets and income. It was reported, though we'll never know the actual outcome of that.
Priscilla grows larger. Her facial droop has spread to her earlobes. She gasps and wheezes on the rare occasion she cooks meals and can no longer fit in regular furniture. She visibly hates Abbie more and more in each vlog.
Isaiah graduated and moved back home. He now lives in the pool shack. He just got his RBT certification, got a job working with Brandy and Summer, and celebrated that by demonstrating his new bidet on camera.

So much has happened. Those are some highlights, but what I'm finding most interesting recently is that the negative comments on their vlogs appear to be increasing and they're a lot more pointed and direct. People are calling out specific issues of Abbie being mistreated, how Priscilla acts towards her, Asa's lies and contradictions, Priscilla's weight, etc. There's a definite shift in the comment sections which is generally a big warning bell for an influencer's slide into obscurity.

Welcome back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Srsmom

VIP Member
Had to have been Assa still on “Racist faux pas clean up”. Pig couldn’t be bothered.
---

---
View attachment 2391726
I'm sure she'll pull something out of her dump truck ass or just buy the rest, but it gives me a smile knowing how much she's lashing out and boozing being this far behind with only 10 days left in the month. Put it in gear boss babe. Sick pool tricks might be in our future.
Comments:

IMG_4764.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I about spit out my drink when this scrolled by. She truly thinks she’s the shit. She looks…so…so….somebody help me here 😂
Maybe her next revenue stream is her own high fructose corn syrup pancake products.
B8D1D904-E505-4984-8FA1-02ECC2736286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
For some reason, Twatty looks like a Christmas whore in this vlog. I wanted to slap the stupid out of Tubby's mouth when he bitched about the beeping at the cross walk. I suppose only his daughter is deserving of " the soft landing" and to Hell with everyone else, including the sight impaired, who require LIFE SAVING public accomodations. Arsehole. Fat, sloppy, ignoramous of an arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Maeda

---
Isaiah mocking and making fun of Ab and they use in it the thumbnail... nice
Look how great of a RBT he'll make, I'm sure his clients will feel so appreciated when he is able to show them what they look like as they're doing everyday stuff 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
That first pic is a crying shame.
It's also all of her own doing. Unlike many, she has the financial means to hire a nutritionist to either teacher her about portion control and how to cook or have to cook and prepare meals for her and the family. She lives in a fitness friendly climate that allows for walking/bike riding on most days of the year, she has a pool and a Peloton that includes pilates, strength training etc, beyond the cycling classes. She is unemployed and her fake job, that according to her, allows her to do it anytime and anywhere , easily allows her to fit in one hour a day to dedicate to exercise. I have ZERO empathy for her. She is lazy in every important aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

cucumber

VIP Member
I watched a bit of it with the sound off.. can't take their BS today. I see Abbie at a dr appointment and doing the drugged spider hands...so I'm sure she is drugged to the max... then lets show the humps how good she does at the DR... right?

Also.. the brief clip I watched Asshat takes over her communication device and overrides the buttons Abbie is poking (for food)...so what is even the point?
Why in God's name is he still talking about teaching her to cross the street? She ain't never gonna cross a street by herself

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I didn't watch the vlog because it luck worse than usual. I did a skim and found this beauty! Pig in all her glory with her mouth stuffed like a fat kid eating cake!

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 6.18.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick