Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched a bit of the ‘live’ that Fat Fuck did and lo and behold, but Abbie got called in to join her for a hair demo. She had her hair braided (seemingly by Summer) and Fat Fuck made Abbie sit on a chair while she styled her hair. At one point Abbie sounded like she said ‘No’ and her caring mother said ‘What? Stop it. Right now!’ in the meanest voice, with the nastiest look on her face. It was around the 23:30 mark. I think for a moment she forgot she was on live.
Which live was this, I can't find it?

Reactions: 7

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Granted, the military doesn't pay the best, but as a 20yr veteran myself, that remark slightly offends. I don't know about the Coast Guard, but there were plenty of E2's who made their paycheck work-even ones with families. A married E2 with a child, does not make the same as a single E2. When I got married, I was given a duplex on base to live in. I knew plenty of E2's and E3's who had spouses and kids. They lived on base. Got WIC. Worked part time jobs and had spouses that worked a job. With the medical/dental benefits we never worried about paying medical bills. It wasn't glamorous, but plenty made it work. Cilla is the girl that every boy mom fears-one who purposefully gets knocked up to trap the boys into a relationship. Especially if they are in the military because they see it as a guaranteed paycheck. With the way it's been stated from both P and fellow tattlers, that sounds like what happened.

ETA: I was an E3 when I got married.
Sorry my ignorance, never been part of a military family. What is E3?

Reactions: 4