Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I hate him even more after reading these. Out of all of them there were only a couple decent ones...and hes so cocky.
He even reviewed a place that HE never stayed in, but visited a relative who was staying there. Why would anyone do that?!
And TWO reviews crying because HE failed to read what his ignorant ass signed. (contracts)
Entire paragraphs about rude service or an incorrect order- going back years.
Apparently hes always been an entitled little prick.
And no doubt, was hoping for free stuff as well.
Bastard. :mad: :mad:
Yet he blasted people who left reviews for SW who he claimed hadn’t actually visited. He’s such a blow hard. Just likes to hear/read himself talk

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The whole thing with JSA was strange. For years they raved about how fabulous it was. Best thing since sliced bread. Every drop-off and pickup he'd have the camera rolling. Many times he even took the damn camera inside.
Then, around the time JSA moved buildings, things went south. No more cameras at pickup, never mind inside. Heck, we never really even saw the outside of the school.
And then they left (or were told there was nothing more for Abs in their vocational plans)
Personally I think they told Assman this and he threw a fit. But did not get what he wanted which was Abs in the vocational program.
I also think they instituted a new no cameras policy which he didn't like either.
Now he very rarely even mentions JSA and no longer singing their praises
Yep! The year they moved into the manor, Abbie started in the vocational class at JSA.
Asa filmed the whole "meet the teacher day" and showed off her new classroom.
It was functional, like a mini-bedroom where they practice making beds, putting away clothing and other life skills.
There was a room for assembly work/projects.
No more napping, and no more going off to sit in "her" chair.
She was going to carry a purse and learn to shop and had her own debit card.
The last few months were spent at home due to Covid, but when school started in the Fall they casually mentioned Abbie was no longer in the vocational class because HIS focus wasnt on employment. She doesnt need to work some meaningless job like sorting bolts, she needs life skills!
(Even though he clearly showed the ways they worked on the same bed making BS he does now, he later said they didnt)
Fact is, Abbie wasnt capable of doing that program and was moved back.
But I think after a year he wanted to try it again, and they said no, so he removed her.

And here we are. She can feed the fish, and after an entire year learning that, she is back in center based ABA.
Hes so full of shit I cant stand him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

cucumber

VIP Member
The fact that they photoshopped Abbie so drastically means they are embarrassed by her normal looks. Plain & Simple

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
WTAF was that? What a melange of shite. First of all, Twatty, that was not a salad. Salad is not a chemical orange and brown colour. Salad is vivid green, red, yellow, purple etc. Secondly, if Abbie is but one person in a four person family who uses the garden furniture because she is the smallest, why not buy sturdier furniture for the fatties? You know that she is hard on furniture and one only has to look at the garden furniture to know that it is delicate and for gentle and occassional use. It is not meant to be rocked on, plopped down upon etc. Thirdly, Twatty, why are you barking at Tubby for brushing Abbie's hair? Is is too far for you to huff, puff and waddle and lumber across the kitchen, about 5 paces, to do it yourself? While I'm on the subject of hair, it was blowing in Abbie's face, obscuring her vision in the parking lot. For the LOVE OF GOD do something with her hair. She looked like a dirty hippie, not a fresh faced teen with blowing, healthy locks. Those were not waves, that was hair that was an unbraided mess. Get it together, you absolute weirdos.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Guyths! I'm tho excited!
I've only had time to peek here the past few days, and watch yesterdays snoozefest. I've missed all the live streams and hair posts and all the snark.
But as of right now I am home and off the clock until Monday and plan to deep dive all I have missed.
Pass the okra ya'll!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Was I the only one surprised that Pig was in the car waiting for Abbie and Ass to go shopping at Lowe’s? I thought that was strange. I was under the impression it was just Abbie and Ass getting some things from Lowe’s. I wonder why she didn’t get out of the car and if she was “working her business”….why not just stay home? There must have been food involved: donuts, ice cream, Zaxby’s, something to get that Heifer to go along on an errand.

I honestly think she can't walk long enough to navigate stores anymore.
She'd been getting grocery deliveries for several months and recently said some new "assistant" she hired will be doing their grocery shopping and other chores.
Now she sat her fat ass in the car because she can't make it through Lowe's without huffing and puffing, lower extremity pain and/or back pain, possibly dizziness from her blood pressure shooting up at any bit of exertion. She's rapidly losing her mobility.

Prove me wrong, Asa. Prove me wrong.

You know she lumbered into that car to ride along for food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
So in tonights vlog they referred to Abbies program as: vocational program, "the place", and therapy.
This is probably the hundredth time we've had to watch Asa smoke pork, and endure "butt' jokes.

I didnt watch GB. Cannot stomach him.
Earlier he also referred to her having an “after school” snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
---
This one pissed me off soooo much. No link makes it not a sales pitch??? Really?? Then why did she post this on all three of her platform and not just her personal one??? And why is she holding and displaying the product if its not a sales pitch??? She is a piece of work!!!
I just got an invitation to “join her club” in my email. Arrested development much?! 🙄

IMG_4813.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Here is the million dollar beauty guide from last night’s live. Look at Asses face.
IMG_3357.png
IMG_3356.png
IMG_3355.png
IMG_3354.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I don't care how many times she says she's ok with how she looks, it's really how she's feeling and I guarantee you she feels like crap most days. You don't walk around looking like her and not feel the affects of the weight and all the drinking. I know this as someone who use to drink every day. You feel like total shit most days. She can have a closet full of new cloths but they won't do her much good when she's dead 💀 I hope when she does croke, Assa buries her in that yellow dress. It's been dead for the past three years anyway.
This is not a healthy, happy 40 year old woman.
1693334338502.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Abbie makes friends easily according to Fat Fuck. Really? So where are they? When she was at camp we didn’t even see a photo of her interacting with any of the other campers and whenever her cousins or the likes of Kaidale has been around her, she’s shown little or no interest in them. She takes to certain adults who give her attention, but that’s not making friends.
And as for not going to restaurants for a while. I’m not sure when that was because they have constantly taken her to restaurants and crappy fast food places. Sometimes they had to eat outside, but at no point did they ever not visit restaurants.
They talk about Abbie expecting to buy food every time they go somewhere or stop the car. Well, I wonder why? Maybe because she’s got used to being taken to Dunkin’s, Daillies, etc….practically every time she goes in the car. Asswipe reckons they eat at home a lot. 😂
I loved seeing Abbie grab Asswipe and he found it difficult getting her to let go. There were lots of edits as she was clearly not cooperating that morning. Go Abbie!
Junior Asswipe was back to imitating his sister. He really is an immature twat.
Yes, the RBT big brother mimicking his sister is outrageous. This behavior does not bode well for his work with clients and their families. And his Asshat father again thinks this behavior is appropriate to include in the vlog.

9F1B26EF-777C-4809-A4FB-AB56E9ABE4EE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, here we go again.
Asa once again wanting to change the format/content.
Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog. Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog.
Every damn year like clockwork! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Trendy ADHD.
STFU.
You have never even been dx. And getting an ADHD dx as a child doesnt mean you have it as an adult either, you blubbering fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
@Whimsical Happy Birthday!!

We've had quite the exciting 24hrs here. My son had a meltdown last night and among all the limb flailing his hand met up with dad's hand at just the right place and broke his pinky finger. We tried twice to get him to cooperate for x-rays , but in the end, he needed sedation to get it all done. Clean break right at the base of the finger. He's got a splint on for now and of course we need to schedule follow up visits. Fuck. The sedative really made him sick and he was a puking machine despite 2 IM's of anti nausea meds. He's been great with the splint though.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
There is also this, she actually took Abby's Bed Head that look like it was braided and turned it into curls, she is so proud of herself! The only reason she is so happy is because she got pictures of Abby looking like a normal daughter, Dream On Pigface, she is never ever ever going to be normal, thanks to your lazy fat asses!😠😡
View attachment 2397783
Not a sales pitch, but the product is front and center. Ok, jan!

• Haha
  • Angry

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Out of all the places to try and instigate her to "wrestle", a doctors office seems fitting. Even with medication, my boy is wired to the max with anxiety in these places, so we just tough it out and get 'er done. We never noticed any change when we gave him those meds prior to the appointment, so now I just decline them. For some, it's the only way to get things like this done. Thankfully, he has made huge progress with maturity and bungee bands...lol. Oh, and we've also never taunted him like this during anxiety provoking appointments. Like, NEVER. Because all that shit can backfire in the worst way and make him more prone to outbursts. I mean, you're already anxious and dad is over here trying to get a rise out of you. I guarantee my kiddo could whoop both their asses during a meltdown and they'd never fucking try that shit again.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wish the Canadian actually paid attention to FA. There is SO much recently.
The WLW story and their laughter. The GB washing his ass on video.
The Program/Clinic.
So much to snark on, and he has a decent following now.
Would really piss Asa off. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart