Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I mean she snuck food to Wayne, while he was in the hospital.... all giggly about it.

Wonder if she gets a big chunk in the will when he dies.
Nasty ass KFC no less. 🤮
It is likely she gets a huge chunk. Maybe she and Candy Cane are in cahoots?
It brings up memories..
Mama Meow was on Peritoneal dialysis the last 6 years of her life. Prior to that, under the care of a nephrologist for at least 15 years. The dialysis came with a very straight forward diet plan. Avoid A, B, C…to keep your labs in check. Otherwise, additional meds will be required. She bucked the system every step of the way. 😬 I would show up and catch her eating pizza, knowing the phosphate binder she was now required to take was going to make her belly upset.
My thoughts…alright…it is your house…your health.
Now, when she would come to my house for dinner..NOPE! I cooked from her diet plan. Bless her, she hated it, but I was not about to help and encourage her to continue bad habits.
It is like so many things with these fools…I cannot understand how not one of them does not see and/or speak up about the slow death that is being served up every night. It is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Vegan for the Animals

I’ve just watched a bit of the ‘live’ that Fat Fuck did and lo and behold, but Abbie got called in to join her for a hair demo. She had her hair braided (seemingly by Summer) and Fat Fuck made Abbie sit on a chair while she styled her hair. At one point Abbie sounded like she said ‘No’ and her caring mother said ‘What? Stop it. Right now!’ in the meanest voice, with the nastiest look on her face. It was around the 23:30 mark. I think for a moment she forgot she was on live.

• Angry
  • Wow

Raingirl

Chatty Member
She keeps telling her reinvented love story because she is too embarrassed and ashamed to admit he didn't want her.
And she continues to live in denial even though Assa said in a video that they wouldn’t have gotten married if she hadn’t gotten pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
You cracked me up a while back when you said something along the lines of “rutting swine getting ready for coitus”.
Thexthy time. 😂
A terrifying thought.
Wouldn’t it be just Atha’s luck if Pig has the libido of a jack rabbit? A big, Guinness Book of World Records type of jack rabbit. 😂 Maybe the pickled okra jar is the thexthy time bat signal?
Remember when she said she was "feeling cute" and took a "sexthy" picture and accidently sent it to Asa's dad? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Vegan for the Animals

I don’t believe for a moment that they held that party purely out of the goodness of their hearts. It wasn’t to say goodbye to weirdo G, but for content. That’s all. And Asswipe can talk all he likes about ADHD and decompressing,but the reality is that he’s not a people person, isn’t sociable and has no friends. He likes being the big man, but apart from his ever increasing belly, he probably felt inadequate surrounded by a bunch of young people who all (apart from Jr Asswipe) are forging careers and living their lives, while he’s a worthless piece of trash, married to an obese scamming witch.

• Heart
  • Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Here are all the reviews. Have fun!!

So the gym review was from 2019.

I almost - ALMOST! - feel a little sad. That was around the time of Priscilla's bariatric surgery. I think she wanted to at least try.

It's interesting that Asa's claiming in the review that they didn't know they were going to move. He used house hunting for content. Everyone knew they were going to move.

• Sick
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yesth Candy Cane Lane Bryant! Your giant, fleshy face moles are just so smooth and supple. They haven’t aged a day.
😝
IMG_6480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Why do they keep saying "a year ago we couldnt even take her into a restaurant." ???
WTF.
They've been taking her out to eat for years!! YEARS!! And I hope someone point that out to his lying ass.

Oh- and love her grabbing him and refusing to get out of the car. Which of course, wasnt shown.
They JUST called Brandy in for a restaurant rescue therapy session. They still can’t take her ass in a restaurant…not comfortably. Like you said, they still do it, just like they always have. Pig trying to compare Abbie to Kaidale…ohhhhkay. 🙄
Delusions in Jacksonville are strong.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Well, riddle me this, you Autism Wizard.
Why did it take a new program and 18 yrs to try teaching her functional communication? :unsure::unsure:
Could it be that "the program" thinks your bubble blowing, flute playing, tongue prodding SP is a freaking quack who should have dropped that BS a decade ago and focused on her device??
I am new to the autism world, but I know if the ABA/RBT is asking about, or questioning communication, there is a reason.
They were probably stunned that this 18 yr old strolled in knowing roughly 25 words and none of them of any consequence.

Ok, now I get to go catch up. 🙂
This 👆 is so on point and I think the Maassholes are about to go through some things. He said two vlogs ago "the program" asked them to provide all the signs Abbie knows. Now the question is were they just given this list now or two weeks ago when she started? You would think that would have been something that was provided the minute Abbie strolled into "the program". ASSa has been given clear orders from his Boss to make sure this works out because there is no way in hell she's going to allow Abbie back in the house 24/7. I think "the program" is going to soon discover just how deficient Abbie's communication is and they sure have their work cut out for them dealing with Abbie and then these two idiots.

This new button Asa set up on her device, "give me one minute" is just another version of "I need a break" which Brandy taught her. Is Abbie going to get confused now? Who knows as we never see any consistency with her communication anyway. I'm waiting for the day when they call Assa to come pick Abbie up from her great new program due to aggressive behaviors and they can't call Brandy in to save the day.
---
This 👆 is so on point and I think the Maassholes are about to go through some things. He said two vlogs ago "the program" asked them to provide all the signs Abbie knows. Now the question is were they just given this list now or two weeks ago when she started? You would think that would have been something that was provided the minute Abbie strolled into "the program". ASSa has been given clear orders from his Boss to make sure this works out because there is no way in hell she's going to allow Abbie back in the house 24/7. I think "the program" is going to soon discover just how deficient Abbie's communication is and they sure have their work cut out for them dealing with Abbie and then these two idiots.

This new button Asa set up on her device, "give me one minute" is just another version of "I need a break" which Brandy taught her. Is Abbie going to get confused now? Who knows as we never see any consistency with her communication anyway. I'm waiting for the day when they call Assa to come pick Abbie up from her great new program due to aggressive behaviors and they can't call Brandy in to save the day.
And I wish he would stop with the BS about Summer being her friend. They have a set day each week Summer comes and takes Abbie out and it's called respite. Summer may feel she is a person in Abbie's life who she cares about but we all know the Maassholes are paying her to get Abbie out of their hair for a few hours. And it doesn't seem like anyone has answered Priscilla's call to have someone take Abbie to and from her new program.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly.
Pig’s Lipsmack FB page is a ghost town. The majority of engagement she gets on Thillas Shit page is when she is in the kitchen…not sitting in her “office” giving makeup advice. Any Slime only posts on that page are quickly losing traction. Intertwining the Slime and FA is shady ASF, and IMO will lead to them losing followers. I mean, who really gives a shit about Pig’s hair mask…that is until she shows the “results” on Abbie?
How many humpers can afford a $35 hair mask? Not many, that is my guess.
The need to promote her as a “brand” is the gift that keeps giving…for us. 😂
As far as Abbie’s hair…the whole “She’th got this, Atha”
HA!
Yea…it shows. She’s got it…all hanging in her face.
I am anxious to see the rotund ones sitting on Abbie’s newly reinforced outdoor couch.
We all know why it really broke.
On the topic of the outdoor couch and their furniture in general, Abbie may do damage via her rocking but Twatty, Tubby and the rest of the Family Fatties are incapable of normally sitting and getting up from chairs and sofas. The way that they plop down with their immense blubber does just as much damage as the rocking. The way that they get up/out of a chair or sofa also causes distress to the joints of the furniture. They blamed Abbie for that broken side table, I wonder if it was used to lean upon when one of the fatties was trying to get up from sitting. Not one of them can sit or stand without bracing themselves on furniture first.
Last night's vlog was a treasure trove of hypocricy. I had to giggle when Tubby was bitching to Boy Wonder about Sandy getting on the furniture, as if she is the dirtiest and smelliest member of the family. How filthy to allow the dogs on the already piss and fecal stained furniture 🥴 🥴 Tubby's philosophizing about employment benefits was also a hoot. When was the last time that he was actually employed? It has to be 20 years since he had real employment.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ah, playing Monopoly.
Pretending to be poor.
So poor she can't afford the internet.
All while laughing about it like it's almost as funny as WLW recalling his radio marketing days at Sunday dinner.
Almost.
Cuz, poverty is just fuking hilarious.

• Angry
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
They have made Abbie bigger than the Pig. What a joke
---

Someone that knows how needs to save Isaiah’s video - it does need to be shared with his employer and we don’t want it disappearing like the racist video!
What I find so disturbing, beyond drinking and driving AND doing it with his vulnerable sister in tow, is that he is drinking alone in the middle of the day between errands and he enjoyed it. It's not even the perceived pressure to go along with a group of friends, he is deciding to drink alone knowing that it is his responsibility to get behind the wheel of a car one hour later. Boy Wonder is on a dangerous path.

• Heart
  • Angry

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My liver functions are elevated and I don’t even drink! My recent visit to my new primary doctor and that was one of the first questions she asked me, how much do I drink. Other craziness of bloodwork, low blood platelets, chronic kidney disease, stage 2, etc. Probably the results of my four chemo infusions and 20 radiation treatments. However I feel fantastic.

Cilla needs to get blood work done. Stat!

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
This vlog was just proof that Ass is cucked as hell. The look Pig gave him when he said he was going to tie her hair back- wow. A look of sheer hatred. Such #couplegoals.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I'm so sorry, I cant imagine processing such a loss. I'm happy to see you back with us, and so glad @Hotographer512 was there for you.
She's the best. ❤
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a friend regardless of the circumstance is so hard. May the memory of your long and dear friendship bring you comfort.

I speak for myself - I've missed your brilliant, hilarious posts. The Maassholes give us all the gift of laughing at them, not with them.
@RocketQueen
@PugliaLiving
Thank you both, so much. 🥰❤

Rocket...When was the last time @Kimmied was here?

To all my fellow Crocs lovers, check out my two latest pairs. 🥰 Man Whims got me the teal and green pair as an early Birthday gift and the orange/gray pair was on sale 😁 I also had a coupon and free shipping, so it was a huge Crocs win for me!🤩🤩

I never thought I would fall in love with a freaking fanny pack on a pair of Crocs 🤔 but I did.🤷‍♀️ 😁 I know, it takes so little! 🤣😂😂

Bdaycrocs2023.jpg
367488371_10229496124683242_3158583148063424316_n.jpg

370319212_10229560424730703_3813719928736573983_n.jpg
370498196_10229560423810680_4962074775551211411_n.jpg

Shelby kitty 😻 posing next to 14 (of a total of 19) pairs of Crocs I have. :oops:Missing are my shower crocs, which were in the bathroom, rain boots, all-terrain sandals that I was wearing, and two pairs of winter boots...I think I need an intervention!🤪😵🤣😂😂
I normally don't keep them on the treadmill 🤦‍♀️but I needed a place to put them to take a photo. 🤷‍♀️😂
Shelbywithcrocs.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

renwick

Chatty Member
I finally watched one of her recorded lives, about her “career” and her goal setting. Another tattler pointed out how frequently she rubs her face, scratches it, scratches and rubs her snout, and excavates her ear. This video is record breaking in regards to the frequency of all of that. I suspect much of this is stress since she is trying to shill $27.8k in slime , along with her team, in the period through end of month.
Noteworthy are the many gunt locales, even the forehead has a gunt now. I never noticed how uneven her eyebrows are. The one on the right of the screen dips down toward her nose.
And those arms! Hard to imagine what it feels like to wear those everyday. Built in puddle jumpers! And speaking of cousin Itt…!!!!

Someday I may be tolerant enough to count all the times the sow says “like”.
---
Talk about tone deaf. In the “relive the courtship” video, the sow says Ass was an E2 in the coastguard and made 21k a year in 2001. “How were we supposed to live on that?”, she asks. Does she have a clue who her audience is??? And these are the very people she is asking to “support me”. I am wondering how the lady a few years ago feels when she hears that, you know…the one who unwisely spent money to go to the limelife extravaganza and then had no funds to return home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28