Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 0205 Wed morning here down in the freezing arse end of the world, and I went to bed 2030 last night as had a tiring day, so ‘slept’ through the whole G party thing, not that I watch vlogs any more.
Why were they having a party for him? Didn’t the twats already say goodbye to G months ago? Where is going, hopefully far away from Ab and Kaidale, as he just always being a little ‘off’ to me ie inappropriate!

As it is already Wed, happy birthday @boychik0830! You are two days younger than my daugther! You don’t have to, but I’m intrigued, you have shared your real name before and your tattle handle could be taken as either as a boy that likes girls, a girl that like boys or you identify as non binary ☺ Only for me to know, as I find your contributions to be insightful and Derr seems to be the only guy to hang around here, with the exception of Arse, who reads here all the time, and ghosts, and when he is absolutely desperate for attention, makes up a new name, comes on here and makes comments so usually outs himself!
Tatle masters remove if you consider inappropriate, I’m just a nosy old lady awake at 2.30 in the middle of the night
Boychik is a Yiddish term of endearment for a young man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Boychik is a Yiddish term of endearment for a young man.
Thank you, 😊
On another note, I read several newspapers from different countries and 90% of the time anything happens in the US, it's in Florida! Does anyone have info on that? Other than the Maaasssive's of course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Look how this dog reacts as Assa approaches. Tail down, head down. This is definitely not the reaction of an animal that is happy to see this person. We've seen this type of reaction with Abbie too. And GB is constantly walking on eggshells with this dick. I think Pig is so over his world domination she could give two fucks about his ego because she's working on her own world domination. I think this dick's decompression moment came when he wasn't getting the attention he wanted at the party, not to mention he is inept at socializing around other adults so he decided it was time to put himself in front of the camera and look at the person he loves the most, himself.

1693316706945.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His whole spiel about needing decompression is strange. Seems like because Abbie didn’t engage much because she was overwhelmed by all the people and noise, he had to capture and diagnose himself with something to have content. I’m not buying this from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His whole spiel about needing decompression is strange. Seems like because Abbie didn’t engage much because she was overwhelmed by all the people and noise, he had to capture and diagnose himself with something to have content. I’m not buying this from him.
Only Ass would be jealous of his IDD content supplier.
With his increased “engagement “ with people in the comment sections , it is safe to say ol’ boy is nervous about his career as a content (term used extremely loosely) since none of his other non-Abbie channels have panned out.
I think he may of taken too many half Nelsons from mommy’s wrestling sessions and not ADD that explains his personality
---
I about spit out my drink when this scrolled by. She truly thinks she’s the tit. She looks…so…so….somebody help me here 😂

I see this when I see Ass and P in their SL videos together

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noir, are you safe from the hurricane?
Thank you! Yes, we are safe. On the other coast - way south. We will probably get some nasty rain bands, but luckily this one spared us. Thank you again! ❤
---
I about spit out my drink when this scrolled by. She truly thinks she’s the tit. She looks…so…so….somebody help me here 😂
The word is ‘special!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s horrifying and thinks she’s cute

View attachment 2412617
I don't care how many times she says she's ok with how she looks, it's really how she's feeling and I guarantee you she feels like crap most days. You don't walk around looking like her and not feel the affects of the weight and all the drinking. I know this as someone who use to drink every day. You feel like total tit most days. She can have a closet full of new cloths but they won't do her much good when she's dead 💀 I hope when she does croke, Assa buries her in that yellow dress. It's been dead for the past three years anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't care how many times she says she's ok with how she looks, it's really how she's feeling and I guarantee you she feels like crap most days. You don't walk around looking like her and not feel the affects of the weight and all the drinking. I know this as someone who use to drink every day. You feel like total tit most days. She can have a closet full of new cloths but they won't do her much good when she's dead 💀 I hope when she does croke, Assa buries her in that yellow dress. It's been dead for the past three years anyway.
This is not a healthy, happy 40 year old woman.
1693334338502.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.