Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how this dog reacts as Assa approaches. Tail down, head down. This is definitely not the reaction of an animal that is happy to see this person. We've seen this type of reaction with Abbie too. And GB is constantly walking on eggshells with this dick. I think Pig is so over his world domination she could give two fucks about his ego because she's working on her own world domination. I think this dick's decompression moment came when he wasn't getting the attention he wanted at the party, not to mention he is inept at socializing around other adults so he decided it was time to put himself in front of the camera and look at the person he loves the most, himself.

View attachment 2412164
That poor pooch. He must do some sort of violence to her to get that reaction. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe for a moment that they held that party purely out of the goodness of their hearts. It wasn’t to say goodbye to weirdo G, but for content. That’s all. And Asswipe can talk all he likes about ADHD and decompressing,but the reality is that he’s not a people person, isn’t sociable and has no friends. He likes being the big man, but apart from his ever increasing belly, he probably felt inadequate surrounded by a bunch of young people who all (apart from Jr Asswipe) are forging careers and living their lives, while he’s a worthless piece of trash, married to an obese scamming witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhh tit…She is Live from the kitchen. Started 4 min ago. 🐽
ETA: She just compared Abbie and kids in general to dogs.
Smh

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That poor pooch. He must do some sort of violence to her to get that reaction. 🤬
Those poor dogs have not had a good walk in how long? And when were they last seen? I swear they keep them in those crates for hours. And I believe Assache and Pigrilla abuse those dogs. If Pigrilla can abuse Abbie covertly, she can abuse those poor dogs the same way. Assache is more overtly.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just popping in to say
What kind of self entitled idiot waits until a hurricane to buy a generator especially in Florida and then is surprised when no one has them.
And jeez Piggy, all you see is her stomach.
Ok back to my brain fog stupor...yup peeps brain fog is real
And Florida and Southern Coastal tattlers be safe

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s 0205 Wed morning here down in the freezing arse end of the world, and I went to bed 2030 last night as had a tiring day, so ‘slept’ through the whole G party thing, not that I watch vlogs any more.
Why were they having a party for him? Didn’t the twats already say goodbye to G months ago? Where is going, hopefully far away from Ab and Kaidale, as he just always being a little ‘off’ to me ie inappropriate!

As it is already Wed, happy birthday @boychik0830! You are two days younger than my daugther! You don’t have to, but I’m intrigued, you have shared your real name before and your tattle handle could be taken as either as a boy that likes girls, a girl that like boys or you identify as non binary ☺ Only for me to know, as I find your contributions to be insightful and Derr seems to be the only guy to hang around here, with the exception of Arse, who reads here all the time, and ghosts, and when he is absolutely desperate for attention, makes up a new name, comes on here and makes comments so usually outs himself!
Tatle masters remove if you consider inappropriate, I’m just a nosy old lady awake at 2.30 in the middle of the night
I was born a man and I'm not nonbinary. The username is something jewish related. I'm not dating anyone right now but if I did it would be a girl. I'd already be 32 where you are since it's already Wednesday where you live. I'm surprised that there are very few men on tattle. I feel like I'm one of the few people with a disability that doesn't support fathering autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tonight's Vlog:

21 minutes in and I can't take another minute of ASS-a, AKA "Good 'ol boy" and his on-again/off-again southern twang. It always comes on hard when he's talking all things mechanical. PICK A LANE ASS-A, PICK A LANE!

• Haha
  • Heart
And yet another "How We Prep for a Hurricane" vlog. Snooze.
Did he even mention anything autism related? I tried, but zoned out toward the end.
P will be standing outside in the wind and rain begging people to buy her hair care miracle to help her family!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I was born a man and I'm not nonbinary. The username is something jewish related. I'm not dating anyone right now but if I did it would be a girl. I'd already be 32 where you are since it's already Wednesday where you live. I'm surprised that there are very few men on tattle. I feel like I'm one of the few people with a disability that doesn't support fathering autism.
Happy Birthday! I hope you get "all the things" and have a great day!
---
Those poor dogs have not had a good walk in how long? And when were they last seen? I swear they keep them in those crates for hours. And I believe Assache and Pigrilla abuse those dogs. If Pigrilla can abuse Abbie covertly, she can abuse those poor dogs the same way. Assache is more overtly.
Yes I worry about the dogs too. I don't think they get the exercise or attention they need. I think they more or less just...exist

• Heart
  • Sad
Happy Birthday boychik! 🎂🎁🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought that exact same thing. Normally Sandy jumps and wags her tail happily when she sees someone. He hit that dog....more than once.

• Angry
  • Sad
Asshat with his "don't freak out" .. " go with the flow" ...imagine if Mold Manor was completely flooded or destroyed and he had to go to a shelter.. I wonder if he would go with the flow? Imagine Abbie honking and bongo arms at a shelter.

Always pushing his Amazon links.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.