Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeanne Porter, honey, Twatty ought to respect her husband when she intentionally scares the living daylights out of him when she disrobes for thexthy time. Nobody deserves to witness that. Not even Tubby 🥴 🥴 🥴
View attachment 2411003
You cracked me up a while back when you said something along the lines of “rutting swine getting ready for coitus”.
Thexthy time. 😂
A terrifying thought.
Wouldn’t it be just Atha’s luck if Pig has the libido of a jack rabbit? A big, Guinness Book of World Records type of jack rabbit. 😂 Maybe the pickled okra jar is the thexthy time bat signal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@derr1117
Thank you, Big D (aka Little Bro) 😁for the Birthday announcement 🤩😻

To all who sent Happy Birthday wishes, hilarious pics, and all the Birthday love,
😻🥳THANK YOU!! 🥳😍
1693256002560.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You cracked me up a while back when you said something along the lines of “rutting swine getting ready for coitus”.
Thexthy time. 😂
A terrifying thought.
Wouldn’t it be just Atha’s luck if Pig has the libido of a jack rabbit? A big, Guinness Book of World Records type of jack rabbit. 😂 Maybe the pickled okra jar is the thexthy time bat signal?
I wonder if Tubby has to hide the okra and the Trulys 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Tubby has to hide the okra and the Trulys 😂 😂 😂 😂
Definitely!😂
You know on the days where Abbie’s BFF’S respite pick her up, there is not a morsel of okra or a drop of alcohol to be found by Pig. He probably hides it all in his wank wank hater dungeon. Pig cannot get down and in that musty roach habitat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thexthy time. 😂
A terrifying thought.
Remember when she said she was "feeling cute" and took a "sexthy" picture and accidently sent it to Asa's dad? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Remember when she said she was "feeling cute" and took a "sexthy" picture and accidently sent it to Asa's dad? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I do!😂😂
Geeez Louise.
She was letting him know what he had in store way before he ever made it home.
There has to be some recovery involved afterwards. Moobs and his big ol’ belly trying to maneuver around gunts, redwoods, and that colossal ass. I don’t see Pig being much of an active participant. He has to feel like he was run over by a stampede of heifers the next day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do!😂😂
Geeez Louise.
There has to be some recovery involved afterwards. Moobs and his big ol’ belly trying to maneuver around gunts, redwoods, and that colossal ass. I don’t see Pig being much of an active participant. He has to feel like he was run over by a stampede of heifers the next day.
A Hoyer lift suspends the on top participant whilst a system of pulleys, clamps and hoists lifts and folds back various gunts and flaps of both participants. It's quite a scene 🧐 🧐 🧐 🥴🥴

1693259206275.png
1693259243340.png
1693259341265.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I do!😂😂
Geeez Louise.
I think he has to get a running start, swan dive, and just hope for the best! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A Hoyer lift suspends the on top participant whilst a system of pulleys, clamps and hoists lifts and folds back various gunts and flaps of both participants. It's quite a scene 🧐 🧐 🧐 🥴🥴

View attachment 2411148View attachment 2411154View attachment 2411161
I think he has to get a running start, swan dive, and just hope for the best! 😂 😂
I bet y’all are spot on. He straps her in the lift…
On your mark…Get set….GO!
Dives right in.
A real life game of Pin the Peen on a Pig.
🐽😂🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Touchy G's party. Abbie really isn't in the vlogs much. I think Asa needs to find a job and cut the channel

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My camera froze and I caught this droopy pick of Pig, then you have her showing off her lipthick fist.. she looks very angry in this pic, I am sure Abby has seen the fist, and the look, many times😠
20230828_125517.jpg
20230822_160022.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
LOL.. Asshat loves making videos...whether they are watched or not... yea...right.

Asshat doesn't like to give power to his weakness... ADHD is not your weakness....Narcissistic personality disorder is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, here we go again.
Asa once again wanting to change the format/content.
Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog. Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog.
Every damn year like clockwork! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Trendy ADHD.
STFU.
You have never even been dx. And getting an ADHD dx as a child doesnt mean you have it as an adult either, you blubbering fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
LOL.. Asshat loves making videos...whether they are watched or not... yea...right.

Asshat doesn't like to give power to his weakness... ADHD is not your weakness....Narcissistic personality disorder is.
I have youtube Premium. I've noticed he seems to have a lot of yellow dashes on his recent vidoes that would indicate advertisments. I cannot tell if these are actually comercials. Can someone please verify this is the case? If so, that's a hell of a lot of adverstisments for his vidoes. Like I haven't seen this since they moved into Mold Manor.

Reactions: 14
Bless his heart, he had to decompress. Where's my violin so I can play him a sad song. Anyone notice how shiny his eyes were, hoo boy, what you vapin' fatboy? So Prissass, tell us without saying it that you don't know what Bon Voyage means? Can I say it? Stoopid doofus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, here we go again.
Asa once again wanting to change the format/content.
Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog. Its an Autism vlog. Its a Family vlog.
Every damn year like clockwork! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Trendy ADHD.
STFU.
You have never even been dx. And getting an ADHD dx as a child doesnt mean you have it as an adult either, you blubbering fool.
Piggy said in her live today that Assa is now taking Sunday off from posting a vlog and will be posting on Mondays. So much for their unconnected vlogs that she thinks she has to announce that on the pig stuff and things channel
---
How many monitors does she have of herself?

View attachment 2411344
Probably needs all those screens so her entire body can be fully filmed horizontally

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.