Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I about spit out my drink when this scrolled by. She truly thinks she’s the tit. She looks…so…so….somebody help me here 😂
Maybe her next revenue stream is her own high fructose corn syrup pancake products.
B8D1D904-E505-4984-8FA1-02ECC2736286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Look at that gaggle of misfits 🧐 🧐 Creepy G is very asymmetrical, almost cartoon-like, much like his biggetht cheerleader, Twatty Beast. For all of his asymmetry and creepiness, he is the cleanest, best dressed and most normal looking of that bunch of weirdos. I thought that Creepy G moved for a job after Christmas. I recall Tubby mentioning it in a vlog. I wonder what happened to that job???????

1693337723184.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is not a healthy, happy 40 year old woman. View attachment 2412774
He hates her. He truly hates her😂😂 No person would capture their wife/husband on film looking like a dumpster fire as much as he does to her. 😂
---
Yeah, sure you are. 🙄😡😂
Again with the drunken grammar. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2412851
She knows thats the excess bacon grease she wiped through her hair mixed with some butter from the Texas Toast and highlighted with ranch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe her next revenue stream is her own high fructose corn syrup pancake products.View attachment 2412799
HAHAHAHAHA
---
Look at that gaggle of misfits 🧐 🧐 Creepy G is very asymmetrical, almost cartoon-like, much like his biggetht cheerleader, Twatty Beast. For all of his asymmetry and creepiness, he is the cleanest, best dressed and most normal looking of that bunch of weirdos. I thought that Creepy G moved for a job after Christmas. I recall Tubby mentioning it in a vlog. I wonder what happened to that job???????

View attachment 2412919
HAHAHAHAH Isaiah and Goofy G have the same hairdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism #166: Buy my hair mask to finance the ever expanding Maass flask

Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism#166 - Piggy robs you blind to reach her goal, she's an overweight dimwit without a soul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't care how many times she says she's ok with how she looks, it's really how she's feeling and I guarantee you she feels like crap most days. You don't walk around looking like her and not feel the affects of the weight and all the drinking. I know this as someone who use to drink every day. You feel like total tit most days. She can have a closet full of new cloths but they won't do her much good when she's dead 💀 I hope when she does croke, Assa buries her in that yellow dress. It's been dead for the past three years anyway.
She's lying through her weird-ass teeth every time she says she's ok with how she looks. We could list 50 specific things that show how not-ok she really is, from filter use to Asa AGAIN having to edit out her gasping and wheezing to her attempts to strategically hide herself behind people and objects.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you! Yes, we are safe. On the other coast - way south. We will probably get some nasty rain bands, but luckily this one spared us. Thank you again! ❤
---ld

The word is ‘special!’
I'm glad you'll be OK Noir! My University of Florida son in Gainesville may be in trouble with this one...who knew there could be danger so far inland? The problem will be with the winds, not storm surge, but still an issue just the same 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
FA 166 thread suggestion
Abbie doesn't care about hair, just give her a chair and leave her there.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Creepy G is related to haversnout? They both look like they've been hit around the face with a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son had his orthopedic appointment today for his broken pinky finger. We were more than pleasantly surprised with how things went and with the staff. The x-ray tech was able to get him to cooperate just enough for good pictures. That alone was miraculous. He may have screamed a little, but they were patient, and so understanding. Then, the doctor came in and told us he would need an actual hard cast to completely immobilize it ( I think his finger had moved a little in the splint, perhaps causing a lot of his pain). The nurse came in, gently took off the splint, and talked him through every step of the casting process. He sat there and watched the whole thing. We were so PROUD of him!!! So yeah, on one hand, a meltdown that led to a broken finger was absolutely horrid, and I would not want to do this again, but he is adapting like a champ. He is learning how to navigate a computer mouse with his left hand, and doing very well tolerating a change to his bath time by not being able to get his arm wet. This was basically one of our worst fears (him breaking a bone and requiring all these new experiences), but he's handled it amazingly well. Hopefully this is the LAST meltdown for a very long time. This is why you will never see us teaching him words/ideas like wrestling.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.