Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Big Ass!
You ain't that interesting for people to watch your day-to-day stuff....Its BORING & you're UGLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What kind of marketing is that? If she was fundraising for a cause (other than herself) it would be appropriate, but this is just begging hidden behind smoke and mirrors. Wherever she got her nerve she better send it right back.
It might be quite good marketing for recruiting. If, as @Rocket Queen says, she was at $16k a few days ago...and $22k is her monthly goal...then she really only needs to sell $6k in four days. But by presenting it as "I need to sell $22k in four days" instead of "I need to hit my total goal of $22k in four days," she will make it sound as if she sold $22k in just four days when she rips that sticky note off the whiteboard. And potential victims will think "Wow, if I can make that in just four days, I should join!" I wonder if having the ~beauty guides~ fudge the numbers while talking up their big goals and then reaching them just days later is the newest corporate strategy.

Reactions: 18
Next party, Jacksonville PD should invited to park up the street.
They had a tremendous amount of alcohol and were serving it to a large crowd.
Every one of them drank and drove.
It's just a matter of time before they kill an innocent person or family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
I am so sorry for your loss. Your new fur baby will bring you comfort and love. Sending a heartfelt hug your way.
---
It’s @Whimsical birthday today (thanks facebook for the reminder) let’s show her some birthday love
Happy birthday Whimsical!!!! 🥳🎉🎈🎂💖 Sending love, hugs and birthday blessings your way!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
@SunnyDale
Oh my goodness, 🥺 I am so sorry on the loss of your dad 😢. Losing our parents is one of the hardest losses and cancer is so awful. 🙁

I can’t imagine what your mom is going through, 💔 with losing your dad and now so many big changes. Losing your dad must have been so traumatic and then her dog. I want to cry. 😢🥺😭😭

I hope in time she finds happiness in assisting living and meets new friends. ❤

The silver lining is her fur baby is now yours and is staying in the family ❤❤ and what a beauty she is! 😍 I can’t wait to see more pics of her!! I’m sure your mom has much comfort knowing her fur baby is with you now. 🦴🐾 🐶Hugging your new fur baby will make you think of both of your parents I’m sure. 🥰

Again, I am so sorry for your loss and I’m sending you big Whimsical hugs and much love. ❤
❌⭕❌⭕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Next party, Jacksonville PD should invited to park up the street.
They had a tremendous amount of alcohol and were serving it to a large crowd.
Every one of them drank and drove.
It's just a matter of time before they kill an innocent person or family.
Thank you. You said it before I could. The hambeasts want to be the cool parents. Even though they are obese, grifters, liars, dishonest, and narcissists. They fixed Jell-O shots (a lot of them) and had lots of other liquor for young adults who are barely at 21-22 years of age. Some who may not know how much to drink and when to stop. Did the beasts provide transportation home to any of the guests who drank too much? I doubt it. Personally I would hate to be responsible for any of those young adults getting into an accident on their way home.

And a pasta bar? That doesn’t even sound good to me. And soooo cheap of them. Ass muttered under his breath he wasn’t fixing steak for 30 people. They don’t all need a whole steak. They could have steak and vegetable shish-ka-bobs fixed on the grill, grilled shrimp on kabobs, grilled corn, steamed asparagus, a fresh fruit salad, summer salads, and fresh ice tea, ice cold water in a pitcher with fruit floating inside. They never seem to serve anything but their usual tit. They’ll spend a ton of money on themselves for crap but not on anyone else.

And Pig not being able to find anything at the Party shop for a going away party? Except in the baby section? I think she was already drunk or had been drinking before she got to the party shop. She said Amazon was delivering too late whatever it is she ordered for the party. I guaranteed she ordered it at the last minute.

And Ass going on and on and on like the blithering idiot he is. He loves to hear the sound of his own voice. In his own mind he is famous, people love tuning in to hear the tit coming out of his mouth and watch the fascinating lives of that most fabulous family, the Maasives. Sadly he is mistaken. Without Abbie, he is nothing and no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you. You said it before I could. The hambeasts want to be the cool parents. Even though they are obese, grifters, liars, dishonest, and narcissists. They fixed Jell-O shots (a lot of them) and had lots of other liquor for young adults who are barely at 21-22 years of age. Some who may not know how much to drink and when to stop. Did the beasts provide transportation home to any of the guests who drank too much? I doubt it. Personally I would hate to be responsible for any of those young adults getting into an accident on their way home.

And a pasta bar? That doesn’t even sound good to me. And soooo cheap of them. Ass muttered under his breath he wasn’t fixing steak for 30 people. They don’t all need a whole steak. They could have steak and vegetable shish-ka-bobs fixed on the grill, grilled shrimp on kabobs, grilled corn, steamed asparagus, a fresh fruit salad, summer salads, and fresh ice tea, ice cold water in a pitcher with fruit floating inside. They never seem to serve anything but their usual tit. They’ll spend a ton of money on themselves for crap but not on anyone else.

And Pig not being able to find anything at the Party shop for a going away party? Except in the baby section? I think she was already drunk or had been drinking before she got to the party shop. She said Amazon was delivering too late whatever it is she ordered for the party. I guaranteed she ordered it at the last minute.

And Ass going on and on and on like the blithering idiot he is. He loves to hear the sound of his own voice. In his own mind he is famous, people love tuning in to hear the tit coming out of his mouth and watch the fascinating lives of that most fabulous family, the Maasives. Sadly he is mistaken. Without Abbie, he is nothing and no one.
Oh I am sure they have been giving them alcohol long before they were 21.

• Angry
So he's decompressing from the party where hordes of youngsters are whooping it up is he.....then why is it silent !! from where he's sitting there would be some noise from either outside the windows or inside the house, but there's nothing. They'd all gone home and he just needed a chance to reiterate he's got ADHD (whatever, we don't care) and he needs some me me me time to spout his claptrap again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Last nights vlog….Time stamp 14:15
Pig’s ass gets stuck on something as she sideways shimmies around the open dishwasher.
😂
YAY!
Guillermo seemed genuinely surprised. That was kind of sweet.
His mom brought Ham bread. 😂 She got the memo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last nights vlog….Time stamp 14:15
Pig’s ass gets stuck on something as she sideways shimmies around the open dishwasher.
😂
YAY!
Guillermo seemed genuinely surprised. That was kind of sweet.
His mom brought Ham bread. 😂 She got the memo.
I noticed that LMAO! A GIF, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Abbie is giving him such a difficult time, or she is regressing so much that he can't continue his narrative of Abbie becoming a typical young adult out on the town getting Dunkin. It's evident they're not eating out as much, or they're just showing P cooking to try and get her crap of a channel off the ground. They're not getting Dunking multiple times a day. Guardianship wouldn't have been able to put a lid (even limit it) on the filming of Abbie, could it? I think they're getting less money, but I don't think it's a huge hit. Maybe they realized all the spending couldn't be sustained with SW not working, FA not doing great with views as they did before, and maybe (at some point down the road) Piggy's scamming won't last either?!? Maybe, I'm wrong, but I got the feeling eating out and Dunkin made the Massives feel like they were royalty. it was like a brag for them to display the excessiveness of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In preparation for Guillermo’s party, AssA felt that Big P was giving him the once over due to his party-prep shorts, t-shirt and cap. He said he would be changing before the event…and of course it was into another t-shirt, hat and shorts. What a host!

IMG_7123.jpeg

A reaction to AssA’s appearance for the party:

IMG_7105.jpeg

Big P was styled with a full face of “glowy” makeup and a strong lip.

IMG_7113.jpeg

Guillermo was dressed appropriately. Most of the young guests were in shorts and t-shirts, with the guys in baseball caps (I’m over the wearing of caps indoors).

IMG_7116.jpeg

Golden Boy was in a t-shirt and shorts. He was back-up camera guy. What a joy to be greeted with a dual camera crew as you walk in the door.

IMG_7111.jpeg

A reaction to the cameras:

IMG_7104.jpeg

And of course there is an Amazon box stacked in the small entryway to greet their guests.

Sweet Girl was crammed into the too small bike shorts that P bought her for camp.

IMG_7121.jpeg

Abbie was probably drawn to the noise of “Surprise” shouted by the guests as G entered. She came into the living room, surveyed the scene…

IMG_7117.jpeg

The couch was either occupied or she didn’t like the crowd. So she left the room. No acknowledgment of her part on any in attendance.

IMG_7118.jpeg

G snagged her for a nuzzle on the way out of the room.

IMG_7119.jpeg

Sherry H. had an interesting take on Abbie’s and G’s relationship:

IMG_7106.jpeg

Apparently the gregarious chaos-seeking Autism Princess was not engaged with the guests that evening.

IMG_7107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😡🤢😡🤢😡

IMG_4903.jpeg

---
I think the too tight bike shorts are intentional and by design by her lazy parents: harder for her to remove and/or remove diaper contents.
---
She “have” her team a challenge yesterday and we’ll be “sad we didn’t listen to her”. Pushy witch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Throws going away party for G. Hasn’t mentioned his sister in the vlog who moved back to Oregon….

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think her hair looks dry and over processed. Abs also. If she came at me with her glo face or no make-up face I would laugh if she said she was a beauty guide. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...they're all at the pigsty waiting her return

• Haha
  • Heart
😡🤢😡🤢😡

View attachment 2412120
---
I think the too tight bike shorts are intentional and by design by her lazy parents: harder for her to remove and/or remove diaper contents.
---
She “have” her team a challenge yesterday and we’ll be “sad we didn’t listen to her”. Pushy witch.
Maybe if Big P put down the booze from time to time, she’d be able to write a coherent sentence.
On second thought, nah, ‘cuz she’d still be stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s 0205 Wed morning here down in the freezing arse end of the world, and I went to bed 2030 last night as had a tiring day, so ‘slept’ through the whole G party thing, not that I watch vlogs any more.
Why were they having a party for him? Didn’t the twats already say goodbye to G months ago? Where is going, hopefully far away from Ab and Kaidale, as he just always being a little ‘off’ to me ie inappropriate!

As it is already Wed, happy birthday @boychik0830! You are two days younger than my daugther! You don’t have to, but I’m intrigued, you have shared your real name before and your tattle handle could be taken as either as a boy that likes girls, a girl that like boys or you identify as non binary ☺ Only for me to know, as I find your contributions to be insightful and Derr seems to be the only guy to hang around here, with the exception of Arse, who reads here all the time, and ghosts, and when he is absolutely desperate for attention, makes up a new name, comes on here and makes comments so usually outs himself!
Tatle masters remove if you consider inappropriate, I’m just a nosy old lady awake at 2.30 in the middle of the night

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.