Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21 minutes in and I can't take another minute of ASS-a, AKA "Good 'ol boy" and his on-again/off-again southern twang. It always comes on hard when he's talking all things mechanical. PICK A LANE ASS-A, PICK A LANE!
OMG!!! I just posted the same thing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let us see if that fence withstands the storm. They want a new fence y’all. Atha will be out in the eye of that storm with a sledge hammer in one hand and a tree branch in the other. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm glad you'll be OK Noir! My University of Florida son in Gainesville may be in trouble with this one...who knew there could be danger so far inland? The problem will be with the winds, not storm surge, but still an issue just the same 😫
Best of luck to him. 🙏. I hate hurricanes with a passion.

My in-laws are northwest of Tampa, so it may be bad. We offered for them to stay here (5 hour drive though), but they wanted to stay put. My husband lit a candle for them. I have a feeling all will be okay though,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bless his heart, he had to decompress. Where's my violin so I can play him a sad song. Anyone notice how shiny his eyes were, hoo boy, what you vapin' fatboy? So Prissass, tell us without saying it that you don't know what Bon Voyage means? Can I say it? Stoopid doofus.
And, didnt she have ev
Boychik is a Yiddish term of endearment for a young man.
I didnt even notice that until you said it. Shame on me!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surprised this has lasted this long, but I love it! 😂 😂
Yes, she is lazy.
Even sat her fat ass in the car to "keep it cool" instead of going into the store with him.
Shes worthless.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 7.53.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Luckily I have a husband who must have been a Boy Scout in his prior life. For hurricanes this year, I’m feeling better than prior years (with a hit to the wallet, but worth it). We have a new dual generator, a new roof, and new folding shutters for our house and extra garage/workshop. Probably spent about $45k total, but I feel much more secure in my wood frame home.

We started to do this in February/March. Why Candy and Wayne are not prepared astounds me. My husband even had me video him showing me how to run the generator in case anything happens to him.

Hurricanes are a witch, but preparedness is so so important. And not the day of the storm warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t watch the vlog but saw a comment they can’t park in the garage. The shack could have been storage. So much for a mini mansion you have no space in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Surprised this has lasted this long, but I love it! 😂 😂
Yes, she is lazy.
Even sat her fat ass in the car to "keep it cool" instead of going into the store with him.
Shes worthless.

View attachment 2413368
I think Twatty is pretty much an invalid. I don't think she has the energy or ability to shop at the last minute. It was a miracle that she went out by herself and bought those lame party supplies for Creepy G. The store likely had the appropriate decorations, but she was too immobile and winded to make it down the aisle. If I am sick of her saying that she is "buthy working" on her phone, I can't imagine how it's getting on Tubby's last damn nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asshat: Abbie's pretty flexible when it comes to routines, y'know? She thrives on chaos!

Also Asshat: (in today's vlog as well as other past vlogs): (today, because the hurricane can disrupt Abbie's daily routines) Abbie really relies on having things be the same every day and does better when she knows what to expect. It's important for her to have that consistency... that routine, y'know? (I'm paraphrasing a bit but still, lol)

He relies on people not remembering and catching onto the fact that he contradicts himself with stuff like this on a regular basis. He ignores the fact that there is (daily) video evidence of him saying one thing for a while and then saying the total opposite, and then back again to the original thing again.

Asshat, you LOVE saying how Abbie thrives on chaos, she loves it blah blah blah.... shouldn't the hurricane be a really high form of chaos??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes me sick hearing the Ass himself claiming he has to decompress. ADHD? Not buyin' it. Geez what does he have to decompress from? He hosted a party for Handsy. That's it good grief. He doesn't work he spends his days going to Target & Chipotle with a camera. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Asshat with his "don't freak out" .. " go with the flow" ...imagine if Mold Manor was completely flooded or destroyed and he had to go to a shelter.. I wonder if he would go with the flow? Imagine Abbie honking and bongo arms at a shelter.

Always pushing his Amazon links.
Imagine four MaAssives, two dogs, one cat, a plastic bin of pond fish, okra jars, 100s of earring options, alcohol, all the snacks, hair mask, and Big P’s white board showing up at the shelter. Your gurl has goals, y’all!

Farewell tiki bar with new ”indoor” tv. Farewell pool floaties. Farewell matchstick porch furniture. Farewell hammock with appropriately placed pillows. Farewell wind chime. Farewell GB’s plants. Farewell Piggy’s outdoor wreaths and front door decor. Farewell bird feeders. I miss Squirt! 🐢

My mother-in-law, who lives in Tampa and doesn’t drive, evacuated from her trailer home to a motel on Monday morning. Stay safe, Tattlers and your dear ones in harm’s way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Safe in my part of Florida and yes we have 2 generators, one hot wired. I think that 'swhat it's called. We had an electrictian do the work. How is everyone getting the @ in front of the person's name?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He says they stay calm. Oh yeah, go live when the trulys and okra run out and we'll be the judge.

Mr. Autism's big tip to prepare an autistic child for a hurricane is to make sure she can still watch T.V. what a tool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Twatty is pretty much an invalid. I don't think she has the energy or ability to shop at the last minute. It was a miracle that she went out by herself and bought those lame party supplies for Creepy G. The store likely had the appropriate decorations, but she was too immobile and winded to make it down the aisle. If I am sick of her saying that she is "buthy working" on her phone, I can't imagine how it's getting on Tubby's last damn nerve.
100% her mobility is completely shot. We only got a few snippets from her Party Thity trip and she was sweaty and winded in each tiny little clip.
She cannot move through a store anymore. Not even the grocery store, her favorite place in the world. She has to hire someone to go do that for her now.

Priscilla can't walk more than a few steps without gasping for breath anymore.

Prove us wrong, Asa. Prove us wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.