Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be interesting to know if Summer's friend that she lives with is gone. I could see Summer needing a friend, so she is back with the Massives. Whatever happened with that car accident lawsuit? Sorry if it's been mentioned.
Kylie is still around. She was in Boy Wonder's video last week. I was surprised to learn that she was in the same field as Summer and Boy Wonder.

Reactions: 18
She def means $22k...her team needs to sell $80k in order for her to re-rank and avoid the pie in the face.
I think that yes, she normally sells between $15k and $20k monthly on her own. One day last week she said she personally was over $16k. And she gets 50% commission from her sales, and up to 35% of her teams sales, plus all the stupid bonus's for rank, recruiting, lifestyle, etc. ,🤢🤢
Ok but who is buying THAT MUCH makeup and doing it every dang month?
There aren't enough humpers to make that amount of sales consistently, are there?
They sure aren't on her lives.
The products are supposed to last 4+ months, so if she had say -
15, 000 humpers buying $100.00 each month (for stuff they do not need).. See where I'm going with this? 😆
Not enough humpers and too much sales.
Is she counting her commissions and all that? I thought she was just referring to her personal sales not her total earnings.
Still. The tit doesn't add up.
My brain is getting mushy thinking about this math thing.
No scenario really makes sense to me. I need it to make sense. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey guyth! She needs our help! She needs to sell $22,000 in 4 days. Twenty. Two. THOUSAND DOLLARS. What bleeping nerve. People have rent, mortgages, bills due on the 1st. In this horrible economy. But she is asking people to spend their bill money on her scummy mlm. And those dummies will jump at the chance to “help” her family. Disgusting.
What kind of marketing is that? If she was fundraising for a cause (other than herself) it would be appropriate, but this is just begging hidden behind smoke and mirrors. Wherever she got her nerve she better send it right back.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so iff she gets 50% commission for her sales, its like she's only paying 1/2 price. That could be how she's affording to buy out what she needs without being completely broke. sure she can spend $22,000 to buy it all, but she will get $11,000 back in commission. That's not nearly as bad as the full price

Reactions: 14
so iff she gets 50% commission for her sales, its like she's only paying 1/2 price. That could be how she's affording to buy out what she needs without being completely broke. sure she can spend $22,000 to buy it all, but she will get $11,000 back in commission. That's not nearly as bad as the full price
True it's not but unless she's getting a tax credit (and maybe she is), it just goes against all logic to do this.
Maybe she's just writing all her earnings off (over $100,000) a year?
Where are the tattle tax experts?
😆

• Haha
There aren't enough humpers to make that amount of sales consistently, are there?
15, 000 humpers buying $100.00 each month (for stuff they do not need).. See where I'm going with this? 😆
Is she counting her commissions and all that? I thought she was just referring to her personal sales not her total earnings.
Exactly. If each person spends $100 thats 800 people to meet the $80k goal.

You’re telling me their patreon is down to 68 people BUT Priscilla is able to get $80k worth of sales a month. They don’t really push patreon so I’ll give them that but still her engagement is extremely low on her Slimelife stuff so where are all these sales coming from?

Reactions: 23
They get 50% commission at Slime?? That alone tells you how overpriced that crap is.

I think Pig's sales is a combination of her buying what she needs to make her "goals" and her gaslighting her humps what her "goals" actually are.. there are also some smoke and mirrors involved. They must think she is a successful MLM hun. I guarantee her downline humps are buying what they need to keep them active.. they have zero people watching their lives.

I agree that Pig doesn't appear to have enough MLM scam hump support to make 22,000 in sales. She has more activity on her lives (especially if Abbie shows up)... than her huns...but doesn't appear enough to make big sales. As others have said.. the products last a while and their is a limited number of low income humps.

Reactions: 23
They get 50% commission at Slime?? That alone tells you how overpriced that crap is.

I think Pig's sales is a combination of her buying what she needs to make her "goals" and her gaslighting her humps what her "goals" actually are.. there are also some smoke and mirrors involved. They must think she is a successful MLM hun. I guarantee her downline humps are buying what they need to keep them active.. they have zero people watching their lives.

I agree that Pig doesn't appear to have enough MLM scam hump support to make 22,000 in sales. She has more activity on her lives (especially if Abbie shows up)... than her huns...but doesn't appear enough to make big sales. As others have said.. the products last a while and their is a limited number of low income humps.
Also, most of her live comments are other huns, people asking for Abbie, or humpers expressing they don't have the money. And, how many new people are just discovering the Maasives. It's all so fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh it’s definitely stupid for her to do! But she’s too scared to lose her status so i think she buys it all.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I agree, and honestly don't know lol.
I can only go by her word of course, and the SL comp plan, but when she tracks her sales with her stupid little post-it's she's just talking sales. Last I heard last week she personally had over $15k, and the team as a whole ( including her) was at almost $40k. So her post yesterday about needing $22k more fits.

I would love to believe they were buying stuff themselves but I doubt it. Why buy it? She'd lose money, not earn it because she'd only earn 50% of the cost back. She's a moron, but no way Asa would let her buy $10k in SL to earn $5k commission. They'd lose money every month. Hell they'd bleed it.
But if they manage to hit the $80k? She will earn about $40-45k with her commission, team commission, promotion bonus and recruiting bonus, etc etc.
It's insanity 😂😂
---
Back to add: P gets 50% commission based on her rank. New BG's earn 20%, up to 30% based on sales and rank.
P earns 35% of every Lipstick Mamas sales due to her rank, and all kinds of bonuses as well.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It would be interesting to know if Summer's friend that she lives with is gone. I could see Summer needing a friend, so she is back with the Massives. Whatever happened with that car accident lawsuit? Sorry if it's been mentioned.
No update since end of June, when the demand for settlement was served on Kylie.. It is still showing open too..

I know there is some screwed up people in this world, that really think they are helping support families, when they purchase from MLMs. Priscilla probably has a handful on automatic ordering, every month. Then, add the Amaze box (or whatever it is called) to people that can afford the subscription service.
The only issue, after a while, they will finally cancel, kinda like Asa canceling the gym membership. They just get way too much or finally see where their funds are going. With our economy going to crap, she is going to see this happening faster and faster (people cancelling out their standard orders).
So, it will leave her scrambling for new blood. Princess P’s problem is, Abbie isn’t cute anymore. She could rack people in to purchase things, when she was the cute little girl with huge dimples that has Autism. Now, she is the adult girl, non-speaking that has bongo arms and screams. They are photoshopping like crazy, trying to change the setting but let them come over and watch one video and they are more than likely appalled someone would be okay recording her private life and end up canceling any future orders.
Princess P’s ship is definitely starting to sink and I am all here for it! They will be putting a for sale sign in front of Mold Manor before long and won’t be moving to Riverside (where the Princess wants to go) but back into a rental house, while they fight off creditors and bankruptcy..

• Heart
I don't think 'write offs' are all that we may think. Say our business bought my husband a new boat, he asked the accountant if he could write it off, she says if it's used for business...then it's only a tiny percent that can be deducted. We, being honest business people do not use any deductions that honestly can't be used. I would like to see her in an audit. Her being self employed has to pay taxes on her income quarterly. Or any income, say a rental property. It makes me wish I had become an accountant and not a cosmetologist who ended up slinging wigglers, crickets and ammo. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m with you! That’s crazy, insane money.

• Heart
On August 8th Asa posted a vlog featuring Candy & Wayne (Priscilla's mom and stepdad) and Bruce & Donna (Asa's dad & stepmom) over for a big family dinner of ribs.

Asa set up a discussion talking about how people have unexpected or unusual talents.
Priscilla's was that she can sing and dance to the entire song Baby Got Back.
Wayne apparently did some work in radio back in the 60s or 70s. He demonstrated by rattling off an advertisement he'd done from memory.
The entire ad-read was done in a very obvious "backcent" - or a stereotypical and mocking approximation of a "black-sounding" voice. He then explained something about working for two radio stations (his speech was kind of slurred so he was harder to understand and the vlog's been deleted) and Isaiah asked if Wayne liked working for the one radio station where he read the advertisements better or the other station.
Wayne bellowed out "WELL IT WAS ALL BLACK! WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?"
(he was referring to the way he read the advertisement with a blackcent)

The entire family was roaring with laughter - Isaiah did kinda mumble something about not saying stuff like that but he was laughing too - with Priscilla's hyena brays volumes above everyone else's.
They laughed and laughed and laughed, in absolute hysterics, over Wayne using a mocking black accent.

And Asa posted the whole bleeping thing on all his platforms. And bragged about the 12k views or whatever it got.

Since Asa put the bigotry out there in full view, I stopped being circumspect on the matter here and pointed out that Asa had been wearing shirts and hats with racist iconography and clothing from a racist company for over a year now.
We haven't seen the no quarter gear from him since.

There was an enormous, massive, huge backlash in the comment sections on FB & YT. People were pissed at what Wayne did, they were pissed that everyone laughed and laughed at it, they were pissed that Asa posted the thing without having any idea how offensive it was.
I mean, it was an impressive backlash. It was a full on massacre.

He privated the video after a few hours.
The next morning he posted a crappy "wah wah wah" bullshit apology not really addressing the offensive nature of things and putting the blame on Wayne while saying not to blame Wayne. Priscilla cried in the background.
He took the apology down later that night.

Here's the start of the discussion here on the racist vlog - some people got some screenshots and whatnot if you want to catch up on what may well prove to be the start of their actual downfall.

Right now they're pretending the whole thing never happened. Asa is spinning his wheels trying to change the subject, doing what he can to make them seem like a wholesome all-American family who just love each other and everyone else so much. Damage control.

And Priscilla is still selling Slimelife, plenty of cross promotion on the main FA channel even though they promised they'd never do that.
That is absolutely disgusting. If that was my grandad doing a fake black accent, I would be mad and I'd never want to speak to him again. How on earth is it funny?
---
That's okay Big P took care of the thnackth.

"djhrnd" thinks Abbie should drive the golf cart...no words...
Abbie should drive the golf cart? You must be joking. She can't even drive a car and she hasn't got a license and it would never be safe with her driving any vehicle as she'll end up breaking the damn thing in less than 5 minutes.

This humper is deluded and warped.
---
“Fun little tips for parents” from the Sow. Here’s one for you, Pig….how about you keep your child dressed and groomed nicely, and not video her in a stained shirt for all the world to se?
Oh gosh she looks so sad and frightened. How about filming her when she's ok to do so and not when she's sad? They don't care about her as a person, just a walking object that injects money into their bank accounts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I'm telling you Tattle sibs you need this in your life! Not only will it change the color of your hair and clothing it will change your body shape!
Y'all "you need this one condition." Help your girl run her bithneth she only needs 617 more sales! Just $21,595.00!! Weehooooo!

1693248038735.png

1693248145944.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Fun little tips for parents” from the Sow. Here’s one for you, Pig….how about you keep your child dressed and groomed nicely, and not video her in a stained shirt for all the world to se?
Oh gosh she looks so sad and frightened. How about filming her when she's ok to do so and not when she's sad? They don't care about her as a person, just a walking object that injects money into their bank accounts.
His "hobby" is exploiting, manipulating and "dog-training" Abbie. He needs to get a real job and learn the real meaning of hard work.
---
I'm telling you Tattle sibs you need this in your life! Not only will it change the color of your hair and clothing it will change your body shape!
Y'all "you need this one condition." Help your girl run her bithneth she only needs 617 more sales! Just $21,595.00!! Weehooooo!

View attachment 2410751

View attachment 2410757
It looks like it's been straightened on the right without any product being used. What another way to scam people, Pigcilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2410751

View attachment 2410757
Wait, what!?!? I thought we only had to get her to 100, now it's 617. I better buy some more! I wouldn't want my girl to fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I think the higher activity on the lives is just entertainment for the majority of the viewers. There are people like us who don't know the pleasure of the Tattle Universe. Those poor souls are hate watching with no outlet to vent. I wonder if Tattle could advertise on their vlogs 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LOL someone called him out regarding his fence, they have all the money in the world for stupid tit, yet he claims it's not in the budget now to fix his janky fence🤣
20230828_125409.jpg
20230828_125200.jpg
20230828_125337.jpg
20230828_125436.jpg
20230828_125227.jpg
20230828_125308.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL someone called him out regarding his fence, they have all the money in the world for stupid tit, yet he claims it's not in the budget now to fix his janky fence🤣View attachment 2410937View attachment 2410938View attachment 2410939View attachment 2410940View attachment 2410941View attachment 2410942
Jeanne Porter, honey, Twatty ought to respect her husband when she intentionally scares the living daylights out of him when she disrobes for thexthy time. Nobody deserves to witness that. Not even Tubby 🥴 🥴 🥴
1693254671862.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.