Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is Intellectually disabled And has BARELY any traits of autism, You see, The masses wouldn’t get any sympathy or money if they said their child was impaired so they use the autism label bandwagon as a ticket in For grift.
She definitely meets all the criteria for autism according to the Dsm. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/hcp-dsm.html
This is the criteria for IDD: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK332877/ It also states that those with severe and profound IDD are more likely to have associated medical conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was Atha. Atha gnawed on the ribs and put them back on the family trough. 😂 Looks like Pig has taken a liking to Mtn. Dew. So long kidneys. (No offense to you Mtn. Dew lovers) It is a shame WLW is in such bad shape. He really is a jovial fella. 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wayne looks horrible on the latest vlog. Is it just my imagination or is Wayne mocking African Americans. Maybe I’m hearing it wrong. Donna looks terrible as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wayne looks horrible on the latest vlog. Is it just my imagination or is Wayne mocking African Americans. Maybe I’m hearing it wrong.
He definitely does not look spry, that is for sure. I rewound the part you speak of…he definitely kind of went there…Atha could have edited it out. I personally did not take offense to it, but I can see how others may. If he meant it to be mocking in nature, the laughter from the rest of family sure does speak volumes.
PS. I hope many humpers are offended!😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He definitely does not look spry, that is for sure. I rewound the part you speak of…he definitely kind of went there…Atha could have edited it out. I personally did not take offense to it, but I can see how others may. If he meant it to be mocking in nature, the laughter from the rest of family sure does speak volumes.
PS. I hope many humpers are offended!😂😂😂
What he said in words was not offensive, but his tone of voice and the family’s laughter did not help. Yes, Asa should have and could have edited it out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It is a huge spectrum that also tends to come with a slew of co-morbid conditions with their own varying degrees of severity. My son is on the severe range of all of his conditions, so he is a lot like Abbie-but still some differences. I honestly think this is one of the biggest problems with the current DSM.
My two kids are both autistic & are extremely different from each other.
Older child (level 1) is nothing like Abbie. They both stim. They both have atypical social interactions. They both have terrible impulse control. They're both kinda bratty. That's about it. Older child handles all their own self care, can cook (age appropriately), is academically advanced, and while they may need some time and support to get themselves fully independent - impulse control is gonna be an issue when it comes to paying bills :rolleyes: - they'll be just fine on their own.
Younger child (level 3) has some crossover. The biggest differences are related to intellectual disability; my child does not seem to have one, but if they do it's mild. And, of course, parenting-related issues don't cross over either. But this child is very socially withdrawn, struggles to communicate, has tons of stims, we've had issues with elopement, absolutely needs things a certain way no matter what, constantly under blankets, horrifically anxious, muscle tone issues.... I see a decent amount of similarities.

It's pretty clear to me as an observer where Abbie struggles with ID vs. autism vs. absolute tit parenting.

I'm not sure that it was necessarily good to lump everything together in the latest DSM. I get why they did - to make sure everyone has access to therapies - but it does seem to have created a lot of confusion with the general public.

Wayne looks horrible on the latest vlog. Is it just my imagination or is Wayne mocking African Americans. Maybe I’m hearing it wrong. Donna looks terrible as well.
I wasn't sure until he bellowed "WELL IT WAS ALL BLACK" in response to Isaiah asking if the radio station he did commercials for was better than some other one, and then "WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?" when everyone brayed like hyenas.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That entire family, both sides, are bigots. All the Maasholes have mocked several races and cultures. They have made prejudice remarks, blatantly made fun off, and turned their noses up at others based on race, sexual orientation, religion, culture, etc. Not to even get started on the poor and disadvantaged.

If anyone is surprised they haven't been paying attention.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
That entire family, both sides, are bigots. All the Maasholes have mocked several races and cultures. They have made prejudice remarks, blatantly made fun off, and turned their noses up at others based on race, sexual orientation, religion, culture, etc. Not to even get started on the poor and disadvantaged.

Asa wears bigotry in most vlogs these days.

It's not a surprise.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
My two kids are both autistic & are extremely different from each other.
Older child (level 1) is nothing like Abbie. They both stim. They both have atypical social interactions. They both have terrible impulse control. They're both kinda bratty. That's about it. Older child handles all their own self care, can cook (age appropriately), is academically advanced, and while they may need some time and support to get themselves fully independent - impulse control is gonna be an issue when it comes to paying bills :rolleyes: - they'll be just fine on their own.
Younger child (level 3) has some crossover. The biggest differences are related to intellectual disability; my child does not seem to have one, but if they do it's mild. And, of course, parenting-related issues don't cross over either. But this child is very socially withdrawn, struggles to communicate, has tons of stims, we've had issues with elopement, absolutely needs things a certain way no matter what, constantly under blankets, horrifically anxious, muscle tone issues.... I see a decent amount of similarities.

It's pretty clear to me as an observer where Abbie struggles with ID vs. autism vs. absolute tit parenting.

I'm not sure that it was necessarily good to lump everything together in the latest DSM. I get why they did - to make sure everyone has access to therapies - but it does seem to have created a lot of confusion with the general public.

I wasn't sure until he bellowed "WELL IT WAS ALL BLACK" in response to Isaiah asking if the radio station he did commercials for was better than some other one, and then "WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?" when everyone brayed like hyenas.

and who was first & loudest & most amused? Wot a shock - Pigshit 🤭 :cautious:🤮🤮🤮
(I just clicked on that vid & ff to the WLW bit, that's the first time I have watched anything from them in many months. Ol' Wayney Poo should shut his fat head - I couldn't understand his "regular" accent. White trash POSes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I would love to ask them why was the radio station comment so funny, but I know I would get destroyed in the comments by both the humpers and Asa himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone is making a fool of himself. Guess who?
View attachment 2367134View attachment 2367135
He can't seriously think people tune in to see him. He sees the views when it's just him and Piggy, right? Wasn't it just yesterday he was having Abbie perform the hair flip? How many jump cuts does it take to get Abbie to appear to be doing things independently on YouTube and Facebook, Assa? You are the director and editor so yes, I would say you're getting her to perform for you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.