Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guyth! She needs our help! She needs to sell $22,000 in 4 days. Twenty. Two. THOUSAND DOLLARS. What bleeping nerve. People have rent, mortgages, bills due on the 1st. In this horrible economy. But she is asking people to spend their bill money on her scummy mlm. And those dummies will jump at the chance to “help” her family. Disgusting.
What is up with her nose? it's more bulbous than usual.
Yup, just $22,000 lil ole dollars for your girl. It's for abbie, so open those wallets!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey guyth! She needs our help! She needs to sell $22,000 in 4 days. Twenty. Two. THOUSAND DOLLARS. What bleeping nerve. People have rent, mortgages, bills due on the 1st. In this horrible economy. But she is asking people to spend their bill money on her scummy mlm. And those dummies will jump at the chance to “help” her family. Disgusting.
I often think I can't dislike her any more than I already do.
Every. Time. WRONG :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good gravy, she looks a mess!! She looks sick and worn out. I suppose being a shite mother and slimey grifter takes its toll. That fat twit has the face that she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s just a handful of days left in the month, if she’s that far away from her ‘goal’ that means she’s not selling like she used to. Hopefully people are getting smarter and not buying that overpriced crap from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How does she not see her “job” as being a high end beggar. Instead of holding a sign she uses social media and begs for people who actually earn their money to just hand it over. In return? They get a few glances of Abbie power hour through a live stream and Ass sitting with her to sell that whole happy couple schtick. If you gotta keep selling that you’re so happy chances are you aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is up with her nose? it's more bulbous than usual.
Yup, just $22,000 lil ole dollars for your girl. It's for abbie, so open those wallets!
It's a combination of things I think. Her alcohol consumption giving her the bulbous nose of an alcoholic. Her constant pushing up of it with her hand and plain old fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not the best at math, so yall help me figure this out.
She's selling over $22,000 a month, how is she continuously doing it?
Are there thousands of humpers signed up for Amaze boxes?
If she's spending thousands of her own money to be at the top, you might think that her financial advisors would explain why she shouldn't do that.
She should be broke by now if she's buying her way to the top, right?
This tit doesn't add up.
Can someone please explain how she's doing this and doing it every month?
My brain hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not the best at math, so yall help me figure this out.
She's selling over $22,000 a month, how is she continuously doing it?
Are there thousands of humpers signed up for Amaze boxes?
If she's spending thousands of her own money to be at the top, you might think that her financial advisors would explain why she shouldn't do that.
She should be broke by now if she's buying her way to the top, right?
This tit doesn't add up.
Can someone please explain how she's doing this and doing it every month?
My brain hurts.
After thinking about it and giving that twit the least little bit of a benefit of the doubt (kinda). Could that have been a typo and she meant $2,000 and not $22,000? Still ridiculous but SURELY she didn't mean $22K

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best thing Crazy Nanny ever did was to get away from the Pigs. Summer too...although I see her starting to creep back in more lately...DON'T DO IT SUMMER!!!
I'm hoping that Summer's recent frequent appearances are because she is being paid handsomely to take Abbie out and she is not visiting on her own time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Summer was standing in a chair to do Abs hair? And Asswipe had to film Summer bending over Abs for what reason? Yes Asswipe, we do know the answer to that question. In other news...if you were barely getting your bills paid every month why would you want to help a woman that lives like she's the Princess of Jacksonville?
PS Fluffbutt, yellow is not your color.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm so sorry about the loss of your Father. Losing a parent is devastating and that first year is not easy. I lost my Dad in 2000, a month before Father's Day and to this day, I dread Father's Day. I love your new pup, it must have been comforting having her with you on your journey home. She is beautiful, what's her name?
Thank you. Her name is Coco.
---
It’s @Whimsical birthday today (thanks facebook for the reminder) let’s show her some birthday love
@Whimsical I hope you had a fabulous birthday. 🥳

• Heart
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I'm glad to be back and missed all the snark and humor. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She def means $22k...her team needs to sell $80k in order for her to re-rank and avoid the pie in the face.
I think that yes, she normally sells between $15k and $20k monthly on her own. One day last week she said she personally was over $16k. And she gets 50% commission from her sales, and up to 35% of her teams sales, plus all the stupid bonus's for rank, recruiting, lifestyle, etc. ,🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
She def means $22k...her team needs to sell $80k in order for her to re-rank and avoid the pie in the face.
I think that yes, she normally sells between $15k and $20k monthly on her own. One day last week she said she personally was over $16k. And she gets 50% commission from her sales, and up to 35% of her teams sales, plus all the stupid bonus's for rank, recruiting, lifestyle, etc. ,🤢🤢
I am just flabbergasted. The fact that people buy that tit always blows me away when there is actual quality products in stores in your own town. But the fact that this waste of space convinces people to spend that much each month is just unbelievable. These are people that vote in elections, bear and raise children, drive on the roads amongst us. It's literally frightening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It would be interesting to know if Summer's friend that she lives with is gone. I could see Summer needing a friend, so she is back with the Massives. Whatever happened with that car accident lawsuit? Sorry if it's been mentioned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.