Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SunnyDale im so very sorry about your father. I will be lifting you and your family up in prayers and good thoughts.
Your new furbaby looks very happy and I’m sure he is very lucky to have you. I bet he’s just what you both need right now !!!!
@Whimsical Happy happy birthday, I hope you have a great day and get spoiled all day long. 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I just watched 6 hours of brutal, bloody wrestling
View attachment 2409067
and those pics are by far the grossest things I've seen today.
6 hours! Sounds like a day full of fun to me!
I agree, It is pretty damn nasty.
I feel like she should include barnacles, warts…whatever they are…as a part of her love story.
I met Atha in Cuba. He did not bring me flowerth, oh no! On our first date he gave me HPV, or maybe I gave it to him. On our second date he got me pregnant. It was tho thweet. Two thingth that I will cherish for the rest of my life. We are thoulmateth!
Awwwwwwwwwww! ❤XOXO❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
So sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Whimsical Happy Birthday!!

We've had quite the exciting 24hrs here. My son had a meltdown last night and among all the limb flailing his hand met up with dad's hand at just the right place and broke his pinky finger. We tried twice to get him to cooperate for x-rays , but in the end, he needed sedation to get it all done. Clean break right at the base of the finger. He's got a splint on for now and of course we need to schedule follow up visits. duck. The sedative really made him sick and he was a puking machine despite 2 IM's of anti nausea meds. He's been great with the splint though.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So for the past couple weeks Lauren Brazee has been moving into a different rental house. You would think since Pig is her "bestie" they would offer to help them. Nope and dhe never even mentions Pig like she used too. I knew that friendship would die down now that Lauren has lost 100+ pounds AND KEPT IT OFF SO FAR.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wonder why there isn’t a vlog tonight! Got too drunk by the pool? “Her” jags played yesterday so it’s not because of that

Reactions: 20
@Whimsical Happy Birthday!!

We've had quite the exciting 24hrs here. My son had a meltdown last night and among all the limb flailing his hand met up with dad's hand at just the right place and broke his pinky finger. We tried twice to get him to cooperate for x-rays , but in the end, he needed sedation to get it all done. Clean break right at the base of the finger.

He's got a splint on for now and of course we need to schedule follow up visits. duck. The sedative really made him sick and he was a puking machine despite 2 IM's of anti nausea meds. He's been great with the splint though.
@JunoandMaya Oh no!!!! I am so sorry you all are going through this. It has been a tough year. Wishing him a speedy healing and I am glad he is tolerating the splint.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey guyth! She needs our help! She needs to sell $22,000 in 4 days. Twenty. Two. THOUSAND DOLLARS. What bleeping nerve. People have rent, mortgages, bills due on the 1st. In this horrible economy. But she is asking people to spend their bill money on her scummy mlm. And those dummies will jump at the chance to “help” her family. Disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.