Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her pool Live.
Guyths!! Did you know shes only $400 from her daily goal?!
"If just four of you ordered $100 worth of product we'd be helping her and get free shipping!"

Literally shameless. Sitting in her pool, fresh off another mini-vacation, bragging about their upcoming 4th of July party with her new patriotic swimsuit and all the food, her trip to DC in a few weeks and begging for "help" from her followers. Pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
New video
So they went to a fund raiser.. and won a stay at a motel??? They are such Scamsters. ...also trying to get Abbie to react to them leaving.. she just doesn't care... as long as she eats. Pig sure was feeling her oats and getting ethited for the eat/drink fest that is about to occur...while she lays her humongous body on the "autism Mama" towel.

Summer and Kylie.. for gods sake... GET A LIFE!!! Why do they always step up and do 24/7 care of Abbie so these beasts can go vacation?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Of course that witch titted soy twit designed the towel. Of course he did. bleeping melt.

Abbie is developing a sizeable gunt just like the beast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So they went to a fund raiser.. and won a stay at a motel??? They are such Scamsters. ...also trying to get Abbie to react to them leaving.. she just doesn't care... as long as she eats. Pig sure was feeling her oats and getting ethited for the eat/drink fest that is about to occur...while she lays her humongous body on the "autism Mama" towel.

Summer and Kylie.. for gods sake... GET A LIFE!!! Why do they always step up and do 24/7 care of Abbie so these beasts can go vacation?
I was thinking the same thing. P was trotting her ass all over the house just cheesing from ear to ear knowing she was getting ready to leave.

"Abbie tell mom. No, we talked about it. Abbie come back. Tell mom. What do we need. No tell her. Abbie come back. Put your shirt down. Tell mom. You arent helping. Tell mom."

Is he seriously trying to imply that they just had a conversation about lunch, and agreed that Abbie was going to go tell P that they were hungry?
As if.
I cant believe he even left it in the vlog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Asa-Are you going to miss me? Abbie-eat eat eat Asa- Can I have a hug? Abbie- backs away, then sidles back over to him just to tap away at him and ask to eat again 😂 That girl could not give one single crap about her parents. They are a means to an end to her, a tool to be used to get food and rides, that is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Big P: Never have I ever turned down food! 🐽:m:m🐽
Nor will she ever! 😁
She is 42 years old. She is who she is. No sense in changing thingth now. 😂 SUEY! SUE COW SUEY!
👇🏼Just a lil’ somethin’ YouTube gifted me with mid-vlog. Well Played YT!👇🏼
IMG_9077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
It is really sad to me that Abbe only really cares about food. My son has autism and can't imagine how much it would hurt emotionally if he were to care more about food than me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It is really sad to me that Abbe only really cares about food. My son has autism and can't imagine how much it would hurt emotionally if he were to care more about food than me.
All her mom cares about is food. Cares about it more than she cares about Abbie or her well being. So it makes since to me she only cares about what her parents can do for her. They only care about how they can benefit from her.

They treat her like an object... or at best a pet. Why would she care if they left. Ab is happier when they are gone. Which they have proven several times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
This ad popped up while I was perusing all the comments, how ironic. I don't think they do enough to protect Abby's safety, I'm surprised none of those creeps haven't showed up at their house, or stalked her when she's out and about, creepy.
View attachment 2278946

OMG these humpers are so delusional, I just can't with them!😫
View attachment 2278948

This one is golden, let's see how long before this comment is deleted, or Asswipe and his fat duck of a wife attack this person. Hi Asa, now that this comment has been brought to your attention, how are you going to handle this? Just delete it, or attack this person mercifully with your immature attitude, and small man, small penis syndrome
View attachment 2278964
View attachment 2278968
Why does she always wear clumpy loaves of bread on her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Asshole since we know you read here....this is what an Airbnb should look like.....it's called class....not pissed up furniture smell/filthy feet smell as soon as you walk in.
Speaking of, I just took a peek at the ol' Boone homestead.
They have 26 days booked in July, 13 in August, 6 in Sept., and 3 in Nov.
48 nights at $196 a night= $9,408.
Right there they've probably covered the initial start-up costs. (furniture, "decor" lol, etc)
Beyond that ( or close to it) is profit. Even three nights a month is a $588 savings on their mortgage.
Bastards. I hope they get crappy reviews.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking of, I just took a peek at the ol' Boone homestead.
They have 26 days booked in July, 13 in August, 6 in Sept., and 3 in Nov.
48 nights at $196 a night= $9,408.
Right there they've probably covered the initial start-up costs. (furniture, "decor" lol, etc)
Beyond that ( or close to it) is profit. Even three nights a month is a $588 savings on their mortgage.
Bastards. I hope they get crappy reviews.
Airbnb keeps a portion. They have to pay someone to clean and stock it. But yeah, it disgusts me

• Heart
Airbnb keeps a portion. They have to pay someone to clean and stock it. But yeah, it disgusts me
Who knows where these renters are from..they could be renting it at a cheaper long term rate on VRBO..or they. could be relatives or humps ..or huns...that got a huge discount to stay and "prime the pump"... as far as what I see, their property in no way stacks up with the other AirBNB's in that area... so things may not be as great as we think. You know the Massives are all about smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Asa is such a twit in the comments. He thinks he knows it all and comes off so condescending. Daily vlogging for YouTube is not a job. It doesn't require any real skills. Very successful creators are entertaining, engage with their audience, are at least educated in things like Communication/Broadcasting/Business and/or have worked for companies like BuzzFeed. They have numerous sponsorships and business deals. One creator I have watched in the past has his own film studio and company. He possesses none of these. All Asa has is Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Piggy suggests making 3 way Chilli, Assmunch replies "that's GAS" . Grow up you fat ton of turd. What are you 16? He is the most unmasculine man I've even seen.

$100 they did not win the trip. Rather paid 10x the value in an auction just to get away from Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.