Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is enjoying quality time with P so much it seems. Sure a lot of time to spew BS in comments.
---
Atha, so you can get back to “dating” your wife because she thinks that’s a thing…. You left out father. That’s a job and one worth doing well. But if you cheat and shortchange your kids, it comes home to roost. But you know that already, don’t you?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooooooo Asshat is BIG mad, again! 🤣😆🤣😆😆

View attachment 2279898

Asshat, you say that there is specialized schooling for all of the positions you mentioned. Question for you, did YOU participate in any specialized schooling?? What's that? No you didn't? You're just making up bullshit as you go? Yeah, that sounds more accurate. Sorry, listening to a couple of podcasts and reading a book called "Profit First" doesn't count!

"You don't have to punch a time clock and go to a "job" making someone else rich."

That attitude right there is why you've been fired from every "job" you've ever had and why you're so desperately trying to keep the money train going with youtube. You're terrified of the possibility of having to work for someone else. Then you wouldn't be able to boss people around and get away with being an asshat.

More bitching... more blathering... is hard work the measure of a man or woman... blah blah.. basically saying "So what if I want to make as much money as possible while putting forth the least amount of effort possible? What's wrong with that? Does that make me worthless as a human being?".... cut the dramatics, Assa. Just admit that you're lazy and get on with it. You can't manage any sort of hard work or consistency and follow through. You regularly come up with ideas (most of them either crappy or recycled ones that you tried years ago, failed at and are now trying to act as if they're brand new) and then very quickly abandon them for something else.

"...... a profession that allows us to be with our family and focus on what matters..." Stole that one from slimelife, huh? I think we have different definitions of being with family and focusing on what matters because with you and Princess God-Cilla, it looks like going to restaurant after restaurant, getting take out at least once a day every day, buying a boat, an RV, a camera or camera equipment, an electric scooter, obsessing over what your next meal is gonna be until you eat it and then obsessing about the next one, getting sloshed on a regular basis or at least tipsy, in P's case -- being glued to your phone 24-7 and using it as an excuse not to talk to your family or to even be fully present at any given moment. How can you be present when your phone is almost always in your hand? If not, it's within easy reach. You also use it as an excuse to not have to deal with Abbie. P, I challenge you not to look at your phone for a whole hour. Can you do it? How about 30 minutes? I don't know when or how either of you are genuinely spending meaningful quality time with your family when you're either glued to your phone feeding your shopping addiction and "working your business" or in Asshat's case, trying to come up with content for the vlog and monitoring the comments section to delete anyone who dares question you or says something that hurts your ego.

Asshat, your "work" has an impact on others, will leave a legacy????
😆🤣😆🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆
Keep telling yourself that!! You aren't fooling ANYONE.
100s of videos of Abbie eating cereal.... such an impact! 100s of videos of you guys going to restaurants -- life changing!
You and P constantly getting drunk while being responsible for a vulnerable individual (including driving while intoxicated)... definitely a worthy legacy!
He’s too stupid to recognize how stupid he sounds. Fortunately, his stupidity is catching up with him. He just can’t see it because he really believes he sounds intelligent. Poor guy is going to end up a fart in the wind of YouTube creators.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do yall think FA will ever get cancelled? It seems they always skate by every accusation or issue brought up about them. They have lost a lot of viewers but they still record Abbie’s every move.

Have yall seen how Colleen Ballinger is being canceled right now? Ppl are pulling up her old Youtube videos.

I think “puberty blockers” chick was right on track. If Fathering Autism gets into the right hands of one of the new generation content creators, it’s a wrap for FA. It would be hilarious if something like “puberty blockers” got them cancelled. The new generation does not play around with what they believe in lol.
Canceled? Nope.

They will lose viewers, money, etc but they won't be made to stop. There are youtubers that gave done worse but still around.

Only big thing that could happen is laws to protect children and vulnerable adults from exploitation OR youtube changes its own regulations. Nothing else will force change and they won't be "Canceled."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Canceled? Nope.

They will lose viewers, money, etc but they won't be made to stop. There are youtubers that gave done worse but still around.

Only big thing that could happen is laws to protect children and vulnerable adults from exploitation OR youtube changes its own regulations. Nothing else will force change and they won't be "Canceled."
That, and to the cancel generation FA isn't even a blip on their radar, he's nothing IRL. His followers are too loyal and ignorant. He will/is fizzle out slowly into YT history.

Reactions: 21
Do yall think FA will ever get cancelled? It seems they always skate by every accusation or issue brought up about them. They have lost a lot of viewers but they still record Abbie’s every move.

Have yall seen how Colleen Ballinger is being canceled right now? Ppl are pulling up her old Youtube videos.

I think “puberty blockers” chick was right on track. If Fathering Autism gets into the right hands of one of the new generation content creators, it’s a wrap for FA. It would be hilarious if something like “puberty blockers” got them cancelled. The new generation does not play around with what they believe in lol.
Well sounds like I need to do my All-American duty (especially with July 4 coming up in two days) and inform some of these larger content creators of FA’s abuse of puberty blockers. God Bless America 🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

They're at a weird place right now in terms of social media cancelling.

Colleen is significantly more popular, and always has been. Her views have dropped and her audience has changed over the years, but she's still got a huge group of people who followed her in the past or who were very aware of who she is.
In order to be "cancelled" in the way the word is currently used there has to be a fairly significant audience willing to put forth the effort to do the cancelling. Colleen has that, even if that audience doesn't currently watch her content.

The Maasses are kind of on the edge of that level of social media fame and that means it would take a certain level of fuckup to gain enough outside traction to see an actual public cancelling. The secret daughter thing is a good illustration of this; that did a number on their core base of fans and they bled views afterwards, but it never migrated outside of the general FA online world because, despite what Atha likes to tell himself, no one gives a tit about them. They're not famous Youtubers, they're not renowned autism experts, they're not charming, messy family vloggers. They're mid content creators using their audience to springboard their MLM scamming for money.

The most likely outcome for these fools is - and I've been saying this for years - a fairly gradual sputtering out of their online presence. Their actual audience will dwindle, their "income streams" (including Slimelife) will dry up, the hardcore humpers will fade away leaving them more open to unchecked negative comments, the vlogs will come less often, and they'll eventually have to seek out other sources of income.
We're actually seeing this ^^^ play out now. It's a process, but it's happening. Asa is in the midst of trying to drum up other sources of income - the Boone rental, vague plans for a new channel/new channels, suggestive content on FA, etc - as everything is crumbling around them.

As things stand, I don't know that anything they're doing at a glance is enough to capture the attention of the younger gen's ire. They're Youtubers in a Tiktok world.
I do feel strongly, however, that Asa is heading down a pathway that may cause him some problems outside of his little bubble and that those dang kids may pick up on something juicy enough to give Asa a taste of what cancelling is like. If he didn't read Tattle on the daily I'd expound on that but I'd rather see him shoot himself in the foot.
Based on the media he consumes and how that media affects one's views on the world I believe he's going to get sloppy about trying to revitalize Fathering Autism. Kids these days™ don't care about SSI fraud or child abandonment or MLM bullshit. The things they do care about are exactly what his media tells him is okay.

Whether he gets sloppy enough before Maass Media LLC crumbles to nothingness remains to be seen, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We see the constant shrinking of Piggy's face after a picture, but the arm slimming has me shitting my pants. Look at this bleeping tit show. The queen of loving her fat ass self is such a bleeping liar!

View attachment 2279781!
Look how white her paw is 🧐 That Rolex is cutting off her blood supply😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
I'm am honored to share my birthday with the one and only @MizBeaverhausen . Happy day tattle sister.
Thank you, but mine isn't until the 9th. I share my birthday with OJ and Shaft😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Look at what these fat asses are eating for Brunch. Why can’t they just walk and/or rent bikes to explore the city? When my husband and I went to Miami for my birthday, We walked a lot & saw the sites (Uber if too far) & we rented bikes. It was so fun And we got an exercise along with it. And pIg has to get her obligatory hug acting as if she actually loves her daughter when she gets back into town. I’m so happy because I think this was Abbie’s week to go to camp I am special. 🤣🤣 And Summer and Kylie need to get a bleeping life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Look at what these fat asses are eating for Brunch. Why can’t they just walk and/or rent bikes to explore the city? When my husband and I went to Miami for my birthday, We walked a lot & saw the sites (Uber if too far) & we rented bikes. It was so fun And we got an exercise along with it. And pIg has to get her obligatory hug acting as if she actually loves her daughter when she gets back into town. I’m so happy because I think this was Abbie’s week to go to camp I am special. 🤣🤣 And Summer and Kylie need to get a bleeping life.
She had to get home and splatter a pic of Abbie accross her feed so her slime posts will get some traction.... after a major face stuffing of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asa, shut the duck up, seriously. You have a 400 pound wife and no friends. Soy twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Abbie's fangs and Ass's chicken legs😄😄

A couple more Humper comments from Gorillas Stuff and Things...

20230702_104604.jpg
20230702_104500.jpg

Xmas is coming, who wants to have the pleasure of mailing one of these to Pigfat👏😂
20230702_103657.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They look like such tools on those scooters.
P looks like she is wearing a watermelon rind on her Jupiter sized noggin.
I would love nothing more than to see these fat fucks roll past me with their industrial strength after-market scooter tires.
They arent fooling anyone.
These scooters are their version of mobility scooters, because P's fat ass can barely walk, and Asa is starting to huff and puff as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Abbie's fangs and Ass's chicken legs😄😄

A couple more Humper comments from Gorillas Stuff and Things...

View attachment 2280256View attachment 2280259

Xmas is coming, who wants to have the pleasure of mailing one of these to Pigfat👏😂
View attachment 2280270
“Off the chain” and “on point”? Is that what the kool-aid makes the humpers see?
---
I would love nothing more than to see these fat fucks roll past me with their industrial strength after-market scooter tires.
Yeah, now that we know STA is pig-free it’s sort of a let down. We walked around the fort, went to a museum for some AC and my husband talked me out of climbing the lighthouse because he’s pretty sure we’d get heatstroke.

Those scooters must be gasping for air like the Rolex.
---
I keep waiting for them to get Segway’s. Maybe they have them ordered?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess their little trip to St. Augustine was supposed to happen while Abbie was at camp but heaven forbid they cancel due to the camp closing. Meanwhile, back at Moldy Manor GB is at home changing his 18 year old sister's pull ups.:sick::cautious::oops:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
They paid to eat this crap?? The yellow rice looks like the two minute Uncle Ben’s packet and that steak has all dried up and no wonder doofus and di#*head have dental problems chomping on that, plus that size horsemeatwould feed three of us!
OTT: It’s my birthday today , so I know a lot on here also have July birthdays, so happy july birthdays for all.
We don’t eat in restaurants any more (exception MacD for gkiddo) as I have multiple food allergies, and my hub has post bowel cancer with it’s ups and downs.
However it doesn’t stop us going out to eat- we eat at the mall’s food court or when we caravan, fast food drive thrus are more convenient.
So here is what I had for lunch, katsue chicken donduri bowl
Chicken schnitzel panko crumbed, shredded Asian slaw, rice, endeamane beans,with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo. Going to try and do it at home tomorrow for dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂
Have a fabulous birthday, my fellow July celebrant 🤗 :love:

[/QUOTE]
Happy Birthday! 🎂
---
Read last couple sentences. Real reason Abbie is yelling. Trying to warn us about the Maasholes "speaking untruths." Tganks for explaining that to us Asshole.
IDIOT!
---
I'm am honored to share my birthday with the one and only @MizBeaverhausen . Happy day tattle sister.
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Twatty is doing a live from her pool. 🐽 😂 😂 😂
She dunked that basketball head under the water to show the waterproof makeup. 😂 I don’t know…after she rubbed her eyes, tit looked smudged to me!
She just logged off. She said she was going to swim a few laps before going into cook. Sure Jan! 👍🏼😹👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.