Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew, finally just caught up on all the Maassive shenanigans!

We got a new addition to the family so things have been busy busy. Her name is Elsie and she's a stunner.
Awww such a cute dog!! what king of dog is she if you do not mind me asking? Also I love her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awww such a cute dog!! what king of dog is she if you do not mind me asking? Also I love her name.
Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ MacKenzie from Bluey?
---
Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ McKenzie from Bluey?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"You don't have to punch a time clock and go to a "job" making someone else rich."

That attitude right there is why you've been fired from every "job" you've ever had and why you're so desperately trying to keep the money train going with youtube. You're terrified of the possibility of having to work for someone else. Then you wouldn't be able to boss people around and get away with being an asshat.
This guy really thinks he's doing something here. Sure, he doesn't have to punch a time clock and put in work to make profit for someone else...but he does have to post the right number of videos that hit the right levels of engagement to get showed to the right number of people for him to get a paycheck. And that paycheck is minuscule compared to the bank the C-suite and YouTube are making. There are countless stories of YouTube creators losing their channels, being demonetized, having their videos hidden from view, all with no recourse because there's no one for them to even talk to at YouTube about it. He thinks he's Mister Big Brain for not punching a time clock...but in reality he's chasing an algorithm for a business he doesn't own and can't control, with no ability to negotiate or find a better offer, accepting pennies on the ad-profits dollar to enrich a bunch of tech bros who don't even know his name. What a winner.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's a collie x golden retriever :)
---
Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ MacKenzie from Bluey?
---

Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ McKenzie from Bluey?
She's a collie x golden retriever! She's so funny and learning so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched her pool Live.
Guyths!! Did you know shes only $400 from her daily goal?!
"If just four of you ordered $100 worth of product we'd be helping her and get free shipping!"
$100 worth of product...that's a lot of money to most people! People are just supposed to drop a week's grocery budget to "help her out" with her sales goals? You just posted about your multiple "date nights," your $140 crop-top outfit, and the weekend getaway you food-'n'-boozed your way through with your husband...help yourself out, witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
[Q

Peta is on its way to save the gator, as well as file charges against the MaAssives for incinerating perfectly good beef - apparently the only thing they’ll eat in St A.

View attachment 2278898

View attachment 2278899
They paid to eat this crap?? The yellow rice looks like the two minute Uncle Ben’s packet and that steak has all dried up and no wonder doofus and di#*head have dental problems chomping on that, plus that size horsemeatwould feed three of us!
OTT: It’s my birthday today , so I know a lot on here also have July birthdays, so happy july birthdays for all.
We don’t eat in restaurants any more (exception MacD for gkiddo) as I have multiple food allergies, and my hub has post bowel cancer with it’s ups and downs.
However it doesn’t stop us going out to eat- we eat at the mall’s food court or when we caravan, fast food drive thrus are more convenient.
So here is what I had for lunch, katsue chicken donduri bowl
Chicken schnitzel panko crumbed, shredded Asian slaw, rice, endeamane beans,with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo. Going to try and do it at home tomorrow for dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
@Sadoldhen - Happy birthday to you! 🎂🥳🎈🎉🎁. I also have a July birthday…the big ol’ 66…yikes! Have a great birthday month! 🥰

• Heart
dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂
@Sadoldhen - Happy birthday to you! 🎂🥳🎈🎉🎁. I also have a July birthday…the big ol’ 66…yikes! Have a great birthday month! 🥰
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! There are a fair lot of us Cancerians on here! Apparently something like 80% of Cancerians are in the ‘service’ industry, medical staff, hospitality, inflight service, etc. I have been a nanny for children with complex medical needs, trained as EN (NZ) LPN (US), and have worked in restaurants and fast food places.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way Asa talks is so cringy. Like saying "fit" instead of outfit or clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Happy Birthday to all of the July Tattle Family! My daughter and grandson have July birthdays. And my new grandson, who will be born this week, will also be a July kid!

Happy Birthday!
🎉🥳🥰

• Heart
Whale, according to our Sow on the Streets…

View attachment 2281679View attachment 2281680
Her helmet looks like it is levitating even when she is riding the scooter as well... she has it unbuckled because I can just imagine how it would buckle with her jowls in the way.. most likely it can't buckle at all ...ever. She might as well take the damn thing off..its probably going to cause more harm then good if her humongous body ever falls. I really doubt she rides the scooter much at all at her size..or I would be shocked if she does..how in the world can you balance that huge mass?

Hilarious that she responds to these comments...and probably ignores all the humps.

The helmet looks so stupid..it makes me want to punch her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This guy really thinks he's doing something here. Sure, he doesn't have to punch a time clock and put in work to make profit for someone else...but he does have to post the right number of videos that hit the right levels of engagement to get showed to the right number of people for him to get a paycheck. And that paycheck is minuscule compared to the bank the C-suite and YouTube are making. There are countless stories of YouTube creators losing their channels, being demonetized, having their videos hidden from view, all with no recourse because there's no one for them to even talk to at YouTube about it. He thinks he's Mister Big Brain for not punching a time clock...but in reality he's chasing an algorithm for a business he doesn't own and can't control, with no ability to negotiate or find a better offer, accepting pennies on the ad-profits dollar to enrich a bunch of tech bros who don't even know his name. What a winner.
You're exactly right. He's a slave to the algorithm, the correct types and levels of engagement, coming up with new and engaging content to bring in new subscribers -- and doing a piss poor job at all of it. Maybe if he'd actually attended and participated in some of that 'specialized schooling' he mentioned, things would be different.
I feel like even if he did (or does) have a team that helps him with FA, we all know he'll just ignore whatever they tell him to do and do what he thinks is right. Same way he ignores Abbie's teachers and therapists because HE knows best. How's that working out for you, Asshat?? Yes, you are your own boss and you're doing things the way you want to, but are things as successful and profitable as you want them to be? Take as long as you need to really think about that.

Here's a tip really successful YT'ers don't argue with people in the comments section and act all snarky, bitchy, and butthurt. It's not a good look and is the opposite of professionalism. If being a YT'er is your job, then act accordingly. Don't engage in these bitchy snark fests with people who question you or hurt your ego. The fact that you get SO threatened by anyone asking questions that you can't stop yourself from answering in a bitchy way, really says a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Piggy suggests making 3 way Chilli, Assmunch replies "that's GAS" . Grow up you fat ton of turd. What are you 16? He is the most unmasculine man I've even seen.

$100 they did not win the trip. Rather paid 10x the value in an auction just to get away from Abbie.
Yes, the chilli is gas. Abbie most certaily tooted her seal of approval afterwards.
1688391215846.png

---
Phew, finally just caught up on all the Maassive shenanigans!

We got a new addition to the family so things have been busy busy. Her name is Elsie and she's a stunner.
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah! Good Ol’ Maassives. Same tit…different day.😂
I suspect we will see a party prep video from Pig at some point today. As we know, by party, she means Candy Lane Bryant, WLW and Co.
YeeHaw!
Have a great day guyth!❤
1688391537324.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday to all of the July Tattle Family! My daughter and grandson have July birthdays. And my new grandson, who will be born this week, will also be a July kid!

Happy Birthday!
🎉🥳🥰
How wonderful you’ll have a new grand baby to love on!!! 💙🧸🍼👶🏻🥰 Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.