Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, their local Publix is sold out of all the things.
Not a slab of ribs, brontosaurus steaks or a box of texas toast to be found …..and there is likely a trail of pickled okra juice dribbled from the empty shelf into the parking lot. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How wonderful you’ll have a new grand baby to love on!!! 💙🧸🍼👶🏻🥰 Congratulations!
Thank you! Unfortunately I am across the country from the baby, but will see him in a few months, hopefully. There is always FaceTime though!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They were packed and ready to head out in 45mins and Abbie Assa asked for lunch? P's dressed and kitchen's clean. I'm confused. Was there no food or they planned to skip lunch and Abbie could have lunch with her girlfriends. I'll be a little annoyed to have to cook a Thpagetti 3-way with lots of cheeth. P was going to just offer butter and pasta.is there really no food at home? Can't they just put together a sandwich? I suppose Abbie will order Doordash or Uber Eats while they're away.

Reactions: 23
I’m walking around like Big P. today. I slammed my toe on the bottom of a chair and it hurts like hell. Hopefully it will be better soon for my daily walk and/or bike ride. 🤞

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They were packed and ready to head out in 45mins and Abbie Assa asked for lunch? P's dressed and kitchen's clean. I'm confused. Was there no food or they planned to skip lunch and Abbie could have lunch with her girlfriends. I'll be a little annoyed to have to cook a Thpagetti 3-way with lots of cheeth. P was going to just offer butter and pasta.is there really no food at home? Can't they just put together a sandwich? I suppose Abbie will order Doordash or Uber Eats while they're away.
They always have that fridge packed tight with food. And their pantry never has any space in it either! I think she just didn’t want to cook and have Abby eat. Just like you said they probably were banking on Abby eating with summer

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m walking around like Big P. today. I slammed my toe on the bottom of a chair and it hurts like hell. Hopefully it will be better soon for my daily walk and/or bike ride. 🤞
Oh no Noir! That’s exactly what I did 3 weeks ago - I wound up breaking my pinky toe 🙄😫 Get to the doc and have an X-ray done. If it’s broken, you don’t want to leave it untreated. I’m 1/2 way through my 6 week stint in the orthopedic shoe 😟 Good luck 🙏❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They always have that fridge packed tight with food. And their pantry never has any space in it either! I think she just didn’t want to cook and have Abby eat. Just like you said they probably were banking on Abby eating with summer
A few vlogs ago, I noticed that the fridge isn't packed with actual food but it is packed with condiments. It was a sea of dressings, sauces, spreads and toppings. It was actually shocking to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh no Noir! That’s exactly what I did 3 weeks ago - I wound up breaking my pinky toe 🙄😫 Get to the doc and have an X-ray done. If it’s broken, you don’t want to leave it untreated. I’m 1/2 way through my 6 week stint in the orthopedic shoe 😟 Good luck 🙏❤
Thank you! I will give it a day or so, and if not better by Wednesday, I’ll go for an X-Ray. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sprained my ankle and scraped up my leg pretty badly by falling on asphalt a few days ago...so no bike rides or swimming for me this week :cry: Especially swimming...the ointment/dressing combo I originally used for the scrape gave me contact dermatitis so I'm having to baby it with lots of lotions and potions now.

I'm about 200 lbs, which is very heavy for a short girl, and I was wearing my work backpack when I fell so I was also carrying some extra weight. I went down on my hands and knees (hence the scrape), but managed to escape with the mildest of sprains to my ankle and zero injuries to my hands or wrists. I think I am lucky to have a decent amount of muscle strength just from working as a nurse, which allowed my thighs and arms to absorb enough of the impact to keep me safe.

It honestly made me wonder what would happen to P if she fell like that...she has to weigh twice what I do (backpack included), and she doesn't have a job or anything that keeps her moving and maintaining strength. People talk about them eating themselves into a heart attack, but honestly, cardiovascular health is a crapshoot. Genetics play a huge part. But you can't escape gravity. Her musculoskeletal health is the thing I...well, I don't want to say it's the thing I worry about most, because I certainly do not worry about this witch. But it's something I wonder about.

• Heart
A few vlogs ago, I noticed that the fridge isn't packed with actual food but it is packed with condiments. It was a sea of dressings, sauces, spreads and toppings. It was actually shocking to me!!
Don’t forget they have like 3 fridges! That red one they got a while ago, and another one. They keep them in the garage. Who needs 3 refrigerators when you only have 4 people living there… and for a long time it was just 3 with Isaiah being gone

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I sprained my ankle and scraped up my leg pretty badly by falling on asphalt a few days ago...so no bike rides or swimming for me this week :cry: Especially swimming...the ointment/dressing combo I originally used for the scrape gave me contact dermatitis so I'm having to baby it with lots of lotions and potions now.

I'm about 200 lbs, which is very heavy for a short girl, and I was wearing my work backpack when I fell so I was also carrying some extra weight. I went down on my hands and knees (hence the scrape), but managed to escape with the mildest of sprains to my ankle and zero injuries to my hands or wrists. I think I am lucky to have a decent amount of muscle strength just from working as a nurse, which allowed my thighs and arms to absorb enough of the impact to keep me safe.

It honestly made me wonder what would happen to P if she fell like that...she has to weigh twice what I do (backpack included), and she doesn't have a job or anything that keeps her moving and maintaining strength. People talk about them eating themselves into a heart attack, but honestly, cardiovascular health is a crapshoot. Genetics play a huge part. But you can't escape gravity. Her musculoskeletal health is the thing I...well, I don't want to say it's the thing I worry about most, because I certainly do not worry about this witch. But it's something I wonder about.
I hope you feel better. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget they have like 3 fridges! That red one they got a while ago, and another one. They keep them in the garage. Who needs 3 refrigerators when you only have 4 people living there… and for a long time it was just 3 with Isaiah being gone
I think those fridges are for the mixers for their hooch and Costco sheetcakes for Thilla's thnackin' 😂 😂 😂
1688406059232.png

• Haha
I have two and there are just 4 here (one is a deep freeze.) My in laws have 3 and there's only two of them.

The number of freezers/refrigerator isn't an issue it's what they put in them (and the pantry.) Nothing healthy or real ingredients to cook with. Just processed crap, prepackaged stuff, snacks, etc. With the amount of money they spend on food and drink alone, and none of it is close to healthy. It really is mind blowing they bleed all this money on consuming food and drink and it is all trash. I know very wealthy people.... the Maasholes don't eat like wealthy people. Dumping money on eating out and dates doesn't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Noir Fan @Nattyduke @bready
We may need to design and sell Tattle towels. 😂 All proceeds can go towards getting you ladies electric scooters and helmets!😂
Heal quickly! Stay safe!
👇🏼You would think I was hosting Perciller’s 4th of July party.👇🏼
I have cooked 16 ears of corn since Friday and this is what I have left. Not complaining…but…😹
IMG_9188.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here's what what pigs dress should really look like, boy she really knows how to ruin an outfit🤢

20230703_103906.jpg

Here's what will probably be her new outfit that she will wear to her next Hunfest, this way she can show off her back rolls too🤣🤣

20230703_104006.jpg

Abbie should NOT be wearing Daisy Dukes, not only do they accentuate her growing thighs, but if she leaks it's going to run down her legs. Her mom really doesn't know how to shop for her, nor does she know how to shop for herself😣😝

Screenshot_20230703-104146.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's what what pigs dress should really look like, boy she really knows how to ruin an outfit🤢

View attachment 2282422

Here's what will probably be her new outfit that she will wear to her next Hunfest, this way she can show off her back rolls too🤣🤣

View attachment 2282432

Abbie should NOT be wearing Daisy Dukes, not only do they accentuate her growing thighs, but if she leaks it's going to run down her legs. Her mom really doesn't know how to shop for her, nor does she know how to shop for herself😣😝

View attachment 2282430
The problem with P (well, one of her many problems) is that if she can squeeze herself into something, she defines that as it fitting. She's also offended at the idea of buying a size or two up.
Pro tip for you Miss Cilla Ma'am, wearing ill-fitting, too small clothing makes you look even fatter and bigger than if you just wear clothes that actually fit you. No stretching, squeezing and seams about to burst. That ain't cute, girlfriend! If it's an aerobic workout just getting into the outfit -- the clothes are too damn small. Get the next size or two up.

I also agree that Abbie should not be wearing short shorts/booty shorts nor should she be wearing swim wear that shows booty cheek. It's completely inappropriate. A&P used to put her in a rash guard/wet suit that zipped up the back and some surf shorts. Don't know why they stopped doing that aside from laziness. Plus, how crappy of a parent do you have to be when you even admit that Abbie burns easily but you keep her out in the sun and don't really do anything about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The fact they have to take scooters away with them is a subconscious admission that they are too fat to walk anywhere. Give it a year and they will be on mobility vehicles.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They eat at restaurants for nearly every meal. They don't need actual ingredients unless Priscilla is hosting one of her soirees or for the brief thrill of playing with new equipment like the dehydrator (once?) and the smoker.
Cost aside, it's overall terribly unhealthy to eat restaurant meals often. Restaurant meals taste so good because they're loaded with way more fat and salt than a home cook - even Priscilla! - tends to use. Unless you know exactly how to break down macros and how much of what you need to eat, AND which restaurants (Chipotle) are accurate in their nutritional reporting, it's intentionally difficult to know just how unhealthy that steak dinner actually is.

And hey.
Whatever happened to the revitalization of Pots Pans & Priscilla?
Wasn't that supposed to be a thing again?

Once a person gets as big as they are, especially Priscilla, falls are more immediately risky than heart attacks or diabetes.
I think I told the story here, but a month or so ago one of my children left their scooter in the middle of the floor. I was grabbing a package at the door, took a few steps backwards to close the door, and promptly tripped over the scooter. I went down hard on my back; I was unhurt because I'm in decent shape, lucky, and have actual fall training but for a second I could only lay there in shock making sure I hadn't broken anything. When that passed and I reassured my kids I was fine (and yelled at the scooter child), I thought of Priscilla and what would have happened to her if she had fallen like I did.
Would she have been able to get up on her own without assistance if she was unhurt? What kind of injuries (ankles, knees, back, head, etc) are more likely for an obese person in a fall? What happens if an already sedentary person like her breaks an ankle or tears cruciate ligaments in their knee and wind up unable to walk for a period of time?
Scary to think about in a general sense.

I also agree that Abbie should not be wearing short shorts/booty shorts nor should she be wearing swim wear that shows booty cheek. It's completely inappropriate. A&P used to put her in a rash guard/wet suit that zipped up the back and some surf shorts. Don't know why they stopped doing that aside from laziness. Plus, how crappy of a parent do you have to be when you even admit that Abbie burns easily but you keep her out in the sun and don't really do anything about it.
Oh, I think we have a few guesses about why they stopped doing that.
She doesn't look like a "typical teen" princess in a rashguard and shorts, and wetsuits don't bring in views when Abbie wears one on the thumbnail.
Viewers, for their own range of reasons, want to see Abbie in a traditional bathing suit.

Reactions: 17
Whale, SlimeLife uses its own Huns to model their merch. Let's manifest Twatty modeling their Sports wear 😂 🐽 😂😂🐽😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.