Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Bruce retire from the coast guard? Was that his occupation? What about Jessica? I am trying to figure out who actually served in the military in their family. We know Asshat was in the coast guard for about 4 years and knocked up two women, that we know of. Did he quit because Piggy didn't want her man finding some extra lovin at every port?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle stick. I'm changing her handle to Lipsmack Mama. I can't believe how much she smacks those damn droopy lips of hers when she thpeakth.
Creepy! She can go days without any makeup, but for a pool party she puts on a full heavy face of makeup and a strong lip…and a dress. Candy Cane Lorraine must have missed sending this girl to charm school. Ridiculous for a pool party.
---
View attachment 2204950View attachment 2204953
Last year her arms had a tiny bit of wiggle room. Today the circulation is being cut off.
Oh @Bogey, we were on the same wavelength! But in the photo she posted outside of last year’s video, Big P is trying her best to hide herself behind the family as usual.

C5DD70F6-6EA0-41C9-9101-0516C18199A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Happiest of Sundays to you all. 😘
View attachment 2201522
---
Because everyone needs a before bed snack…amiright?
😂
View attachment 2201560
Thank you for the excellent shots of the pig. I needed a new avatar and here I am, stealing one more from you! Thanks, my friend.
---
After I heard Percillerpotamus say the towels were "bigger too", I immediately concluded that the big towel purchase must be a necessary thing.
But they do seem to have plenty of beach towels. I feel like that's her go to towel or towels. She would most likely need 2.
Maybe the bigger towels were just needed to dry off her enormous head?
Or maybe it was just one more unnecessary random purchase for the vlog?
Remember in the rental, asshole had the big towels with the logo on them? Never saw them again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cracks me up too! 😹
Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants.
👆🏼👆🏼What comes to mind is the other night at Pig’s Bday dinner. He had to take her for a stroll in the middle of it all. She needed a “break”. What kind of break? Pig claims she doesn’t fart. I call major BS! I don’t know if she is trying to play on the dainty girls don’t poot narrative, but yes…yes they do. I bet she does it all the time!
This is my hindsight on the Oat Milk experience.
Belly: Hey! Meow is out and about…what are your thoughts on how we will handle this foreign substance?
Brain: Hey! I know…Lets turn it all in to air!
Belly: Great idea! Should I do it gradually?
Brain: Nah! Let’s do it all at once…really make it memorable.
Belly: Roger that! 10-4 back back door.
It was alarming. I abandoned my cart and headed for the car. I had a moment where I thought something was seriously wrong. LMAO! After a noisy 30 minute ride home, I hit the Googles immediately. Oat milk…not easily digested. You don’t say? The one woman trumpet show went on well into the evening. Like I said…Never Again!
It can be pitch black in our room and I can always tell when Man Meow is about to let loose. I can hear his breathing change. He kinda holds his breath for the push. 😹😹😹
There is my TMI for the day.
Not to mention she cried out and signed for bathroom during the walk… (even tho ass responded with “we’re not going for a drive”😒
20049165-0026-40C8-A949-3495D734A918.png
What’s her sign for drive any way? It’s not fist shake…
---
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well!! Take some time for your mental health ❤❤❤

• Heart
I’m ok, thank you!! Trying to get comfortable and used to my son not being near me. And the things some people say to me are disgusting at best. No, I will never be over it. No, it’s not ok to ask what happened. No, I don’t regret letting him live where he was. If it was your business, you’d know.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry people are so insensitive. Please remember to take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Creepy! She can go days without any makeup, but for a pool party she puts on a full heavy face of makeup and a strong lip…and a dress. Candy Cane Lorraine must have missed sending this girl to charm school. Ridiculous for a pool party.
---

Oh @Bogey, we were on the same wavelength! But in the photo she posted outside of last year’s video, Big P is trying her best to hide herself behind the family as usual.

View attachment 2205025
That dress looks like it’s covered in huge spiders.
---
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry people are so insensitive. Please remember to take care of yourself.
Thank you. I try. I left and went up to the lake house just to be left alone for a week. It helped and now it’s ready to party up there!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m ok, thank you!! Trying to get comfortable and used to my son not being near me. And the things some people say to me are disgusting at best. No, I will never be over it. No, it’s not ok to ask what happened. No, I don’t regret letting him live where he was. If it was your business, you’d know.
All my love @Kimmied

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kimmied, I don't know what to say except you and your family are receiving virtual hugs. I wish I could do more.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending you much love, prayers and a comforting hug. My heart hurts for you. I will hold you close in prayer.

• Heart
Thank you for the excellent shots of the pig. I needed a new avatar and here I am, stealing one more from you! Thanks, my friend.
---

Remember in the rental, asshole had the big towels with the logo on them? Never saw them again.
Always a pleasure @Kimmied
Pig gives us plenty of material to work with, doesn’t she? I was kind of hoping I would wake up this morning to find a late night, drunk FB Live. Oh well. She must have passed out in the She-Pantry with a fist full of salami. 😹
Hang in there Tattle sister! 😘❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Watching granddaughter and granddoggie, Riley this week. Granddaughter took a picture of Riley that she wanted me to share with you all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People suck and say stupid tit because they think they have a clue. I’m thinking about you and hoping the time away helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That dress looks like it’s covered in huge spiders.
---

Thank you. I try. I left and went up to the lake house just to be left alone for a week. It helped and now it’s ready to party up there!
I'm thinking of you Kimmied. I wish there was more I can do but just know I've got you and the family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whale, looks like the mega celebration party was the usual non-event. 2 obese grandparents, the babysitter and her bird, no Shack Boy friends, The other babysitter and her creepy husband, the repulsive pedalo and a random toddler! Cant wait to see how Fat Boy spins this as a big party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whale, looks like the mega celebration party was the usual non-event. 2 obese grandparents, the babysitter and her bird, no Shack Boy friends, The other babysitter and her creepy husband, the repulsive pedalo and a random toddler! Cant wait to see how Fat Boy spins this as a big party.
But, but, it was the party that everyone in Jacksonville was hoping to be invited to! We were up in Boondock County checking on relatives and would have gone on to Jacksonville if we’d only gotten our Invite.

Edited to add. When I read the guest list and “menu” I keep thinking about how to make a parody of the 12 Days of Christmas.

• Haha
Forgive the haircolor, not my ususal colorist. I'll get it cleared up in a few days. I think Asswipe now knows he's given us too much information. His bs about Abs progression is just fodder for the humpers. It's what they want to hear and keeps them viewing. I watch another video family where the mother is the controling parent, the dad is a wimp. She's right up in her grown sons' butts. They secretly smoke weed when the parents go to bed. I know Izzy pretended he was into it, I really think he's into alcohol , I see tv advertising Jack Daniels , was booze off the list for ads for a while? When the kids were pre teens me and Jack were buddies. Now I don't care what they drink...ha ha j/k

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.