Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will all that food eating and obese people snarfing it down. And there is one bathroom off the kitchen? Is there more than one bathroom on the kitchen level? They must all keep an eye on that bathroom for a “vacancy” before lumbering over to the toilet. Doubt anyone wants to climb stairs or go outside to the “outhouse bathroom” in 85° heat. Ya know? That whole shindig doesn’t sound enjoyable at all. They all live to eat and watching those huge beasts devour all that food then lay back trying to recline to allow their bodies to digest it. Just eww. You’d be watching this scene thinking, “That just ain’t right” No food monitoring or thinking about taking a group walk or anything. Just eat, rest, eat again….then poop. This is our life here at the Maasive slop house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s sure not a good example of hygienic food preparation/cooking. Unless Ass edits out handwashing. I don’t see Pig washing her hands (with soap) before she prepares meals, after she picks up something off the floor, pets the dog or cat, wipes, rubs or touches her face, in between one food to another (as handling raw meat or eggs then touching another food), all while preparing food for herself or her family. And I don’t see them making sure Abbie washes her hands before she helps in the kitchen or before she eats even in a restaurant. Or afterwards. Does anyone take her to the bathroom to wash her hands? Too much trouble?
I was horrified watcher her "debone" that chicken with her bare hands!!!! So gross!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope you feel better soon.
Will be thinking of you. Hope Kimmied and Kermy are doing ok.
Miss and worry about our tattlers.
I’m ok, thank you!! Trying to get comfortable and used to my son not being near me. And the things some people say to me are disgusting at best. No, I will never be over it. No, it’s not ok to ask what happened. No, I don’t regret letting him live where he was. If it was your business, you’d know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cracks me up too! 😹
Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants.
👆🏼👆🏼What comes to mind is the other night at Pig’s Bday dinner. He had to take her for a stroll in the middle of it all. She needed a “break”. What kind of break? Pig claims she doesn’t fart. I call major BS! I don’t know if she is trying to play on the dainty girls don’t poot narrative, but yes…yes they do. I bet she does it all the time!
This is my hindsight on the Oat Milk experience.
Belly: Hey! Meow is out and about…what are your thoughts on how we will handle this foreign substance?
Brain: Hey! I know…Lets turn it all in to air!
Belly: Great idea! Should I do it gradually?
Brain: Nah! Let’s do it all at once…really make it memorable.
Belly: Roger that! 10-4 back back door.
It was alarming. I abandoned my cart and headed for the car. I had a moment where I thought something was seriously wrong. LMAO! After a noisy 30 minute ride home, I hit the Googles immediately. Oat milk…not easily digested. You don’t say? The one woman trumpet show went on well into the evening. Like I said…Never Again!
It can be pitch black in our room and I can always tell when Man Meow is about to let loose. I can hear his breathing change. He kinda holds his breath for the push. 😹😹😹
There is my TMI for the day.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: LMFAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Meow, this is comedic gold. I love how your mind works. Not everyone gets fart humor but it is one of my favorites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Piggy just panned around the backyard and the attendees I recognized were:
Bruce (did not see Donna)
WLW and Candy
Summer holding a toddler
Kylie
Creepy G
Becca, her husband and dog
The Masses
There was a guy sitting on the pool step that I did not recognize

Cilla had on quite the dress and her make up is fit for a 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Piggy just panned around the backyard and the attendees I recognized were:
Bruce (did not see Donna)
WLW and Candy
Summer holding a toddler
Kylie
Creepy G
Becca, her husband and dog
The Masses
There was a guy sitting on the pool step that I did not recognize

Cilla had on quite the dress and her make up is fit for a 🤡
Is that Lauren’s little one??
---
Is that Lauren’s little one??
John?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m ok, thank you!! Trying to get comfortable and used to my son not being near me. And the things some people say to me are disgusting at best. No, I will never be over it. No, it’s not ok to ask what happened. No, I don’t regret letting him live where he was. If it was your business, you’d know.
Sending you and your family much love, @Kimmied. We are so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am so sorry you have being with insensitive people in addition to your grief. Really pisses me off to hear that, knowing what a wonderful person and mother you are! I hope your daughter is doing well, and that you know we all love you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle stick. I'm changing her handle to Lipsmack Mama. I can't believe how much she smacks those damn droopy lips of hers when she thpeakth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle stick. I'm changing her handle to Lipsmack Mama. I can't believe how much she smacks those damn droopy lips of hers when she thpeakth.
"Noone died from military "
you twit, it's no one died in the line of service. A patriotic family would at least know to give our fallen some respect and not some sloppy, half-assed line.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And she starts off with the meaning of Memorial Day...and ends with "so thank you for allowing me to have this platform."
????
Is she really thanking fallen veterans for allowing her "the freedom" to promote her MLM? o_O :sick:o_O

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230529_165611_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230529_164038_Chrome.jpg

Last year her arms had a tiny bit of wiggle room. Today the circulation is being cut off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
On another note, Pinky is celebrating Memorial Day with a side of Anorexia. Perhaps Thilla Thue should have invited the girl over for a cheethburger.

View attachment 2204249
She's looking more like a teenage boy with breast implants at this point.
---
Cracks me up too! 😹
Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants.
👆🏼👆🏼What comes to mind is the other night at Pig’s Bday dinner. He had to take her for a stroll in the middle of it all. She needed a “break”. What kind of break? Pig claims she doesn’t fart. I call major BS! I don’t know if she is trying to play on the dainty girls don’t poot narrative, but yes…yes they do. I bet she does it all the time!
This is my hindsight on the Oat Milk experience.
Belly: Hey! Meow is out and about…what are your thoughts on how we will handle this foreign substance?
Brain: Hey! I know…Lets turn it all in to air!
Belly: Great idea! Should I do it gradually?
Brain: Nah! Let’s do it all at once…really make it memorable.
Belly: Roger that! 10-4 back back door.
It was alarming. I abandoned my cart and headed for the car. I had a moment where I thought something was seriously wrong. LMAO! After a noisy 30 minute ride home, I hit the Googles immediately. Oat milk…not easily digested. You don’t say? The one woman trumpet show went on well into the evening. Like I said…Never Again!
It can be pitch black in our room and I can always tell when Man Meow is about to let loose. I can hear his breathing change. He kinda holds his breath for the push. 😹😹😹
There is my TMI for the day.
You were a natural pilot light 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.