Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
You got it! ❤🙌🏼❤ Prayers sent!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Holding your uncle in prayer, @bready. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seing
Sending a ton of healing vibes. ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sending you Uncle healing vibes, Bready. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle, but it sounds like he's on the right track for recovery. Prayers for your Uncle, his medical team, you and your family 🙏 🙏
---
Hey Asshole,you are a really crappy gardener!! "urban garden"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Pretty embarassing considering his Mom is basically a homesteader🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would not put that past them.
Unless the dentist visit had to happen due to the guardianship stuff. Then they would not have a choice.
If Abbie did in fact get examined, I sure don't believe that she "did great".
Feral behaviors do not disappear.
Not Abbie's fault, of course.
It's just a fact.
I wonder, which I do a lot, if someone like their attorney told them that the judge would ask questions like “When was the last dentist appointment?” And if they said 10 years, the judge might not be so inclined, or at least scold them and insist they take better care. Did that come out as discombobulated as it sounds to my own ears?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought she was sobbing and wallowing in her own reality check.....looks like she's slopping it up with the other Lipstick 🐷's. I know that after I bawl my eyes out, I look hella bad for hours afterwards. Lies, Lies, sales tactics.
Back @ page 20 @Canadian Sunflower posted pic. What is on her cheek? I mean I see it’s arrows but why? Is this an editing tool? Is this proof she helps herself look better with filters?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It agonises me that nobody is advocating for Abbie. Of course they want it sealed as no doubt they are over medicating Abbie and they dont want any scrutiny. It is so hypocritical after all they have revealed to the world at large.
And! I don't think they want the humps to know how seriously intellectually disabled she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Asswipe might claim he’s so busy, but the reality is apart from the times he orders his daughter around and films her, he has nothing else going on in his life. It’s not like he’s got friends to hang out with and everyone he knows has jobs and are getting on with their lives, even his fat, scuzzy wife. I’m not surprised he wants to start up new channels because it’s been clear for a while that he’s bored with FA and only continues because it brings in some money.

Reactions: 27
Apparently the discount card no longer works for mounjaro, so Lauren posted she will not be able to get it anymore ($1,200 a month otherwise). I sure hope she keeps going with her weight loss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sending healing light for your uncle and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Prayers up for your uncle 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Asshat is dreaming of starting another channel.... with Abbie... he even said "Abbie's Garden"...lol.... so Pig would still have her stream of humps... as long as Abbie is being exploited.
Shows more evidence of exactly how they see Abbie. She's just a money making object to them, not a human.

Meanwhile that poor girl is suffering from depression really badly and is clearly in a dark place and her trainers Chief Exploiters parents clearly don't give a flying saucer
---
Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope he's OK and that he gets better soon. Hugs <3

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asswipe might claim he’s so busy, but the reality is apart from the times he orders his daughter around and films her, he has nothing else going on in his life. It’s not like he’s got friends to hang out with and everyone he knows has jobs and are getting on with their lives, even his fat, scuzzy wife. I’m not surprised he wants to start up new channels because it’s been clear for a while that he’s bored with FA and only continues because it brings in some money.
He will always yell at her to do things like go put your backpack away until she actually listens to him and does what he wants her to do. Asking her to do something over and over again isn't going to help her do the task it will only overwhelm her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Prepping for the party. Have not watched yet. Just read the comments and it seems she one dish she is prepping….drumroll pleasth….Pasta salad. 😂 Okra, pasta, bread….repeat.
🐽Weeeeeee🐽
@SunnyDale 😉🥰😉
Telescoping steering wheel! 🤣
Of course!

ETA: Quite the introduction…
Hey Guyth!
EHHHHHHHHH! EHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.