Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. 12 people?
Isnt this, and I quote: "the blow-out party" for all three of them?
12 people?! Someone call the law! This will be wild!! 🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

Asa, P, GB, Abbie.
Candy and Wayne
Summer and Kylie.

Now the last 4 may be a mystery. We havent seen or heard anything about Bruce or Donna since Boone.
They may have left Boone and continued to their place in Virginia. But if not, they will be numbers 9 and 10.

11 and 12? I'm thinking Becca and husband. Small chance, Kaitlin and Kaidale.
Even smaller chance? Two friends of Isaiah's. 😂 😂 😂
Maybe Creepy G is home for the long weekend and will attend this soiree 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
On this episode of Cilla tit and things. She asked intriguing questions. “How do you boil your eggs?”

“I’m not really a Target clothes shopper” witch pls, everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

Priscilla tells us how she makes HER baked beans. witch pls Bush made those.
Target does not carry size #circustentplus

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So….I try and make sure we have a veggie every night. 90% of the time it is a meat and a veggie. Broccoli, squash, zucchini, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, etc. Sometimes we will have black beans, black eye peas…I say this because they have an effect. A gaseous effect.😂 I won’t even go in to my experience with oat milk. Never again!
Baked beans…we all know what comes after eating them. Farts. This makes me curious as to how often Sweet Girl lets one rip in public. You know it happens!
I feel like Pig never has diaper duty. If she did, she would not be feeding that young lady the slop she dishes out.
And yes…she was snout rub stimming like a mofo! LMAO!
View attachment 2203842
She has a ball sack in her armpit.
---
She has a ball sack in her armpit.
So that’s where Atha keeps them!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have no clue, my brain can go on overdrive. Especially because over here trying to get benefits is like having everything checked over to do with your health. But i will need to research this, as it seems interesting.

I seriously do not think Asscrack and Pigrillabottomlessstomach are fit enough to be parents, nor should be guardians of Abbie.
You create the absolute BEST names!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm just so impressed about Abbie learning math!!
Besides being able to work at the coffee shop, pouring hot coffee and putting lids on, stocking grocery shelves, or folding T-shirts, unloading dishwashers and vacuuming, she will ride her bike to these jobby jobs all by herself. In 3 years she can pedal on over to a trendy bar in Riverside after work for a few drinks.
Most importantly, the life skill of counting how many rolls of TP are missing so that she can replace them, will open up the door for her to get a job with Space X.
Abbie's future is very bright thanks to all of Assa's hard work.
And do remember she will be able to stay by herself with no supervision lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Assa is able to teach Abbie how to count, it will be the "end times" for real.
All of his narratives/claims about Abbie being independent and employable just blows my mind.
He knows damn well he's talking out of his ass and he is well aware of what the average IQ of his audience is.
Reasonably intelligent people know that there is no way in hell, Abbie will ever, EVER do math of any kind.
Assa sure didn't mention the narrative to that person who came to visit recently about Abbie's capabilities.
Whatever the program visit was for, there's free government money attached to it.
This is most likely one of the only times they are at least, somewhat truthful, about Abbie's capabilities.
The worse off the person is, the greater the deposit or subsidy. That's how it's set up and that's great for economically disadvantaged families.
Not for millionare scumbags.
The eligibility rules need to be changed!!
The vlogs sure don't match the paperwork and that alone is fuked up enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
Done. 💗

• Heart
Yesth! All the thingth!
She said there will be approx. 12 people. Hamburgers, hotdogth, WLW is bringing ribs and Italian sausage. Deviled eggs, salsa, pasta salad, baked beanth with bacon. She did not mention it but you can bet your sweet cheeks there will be a Costco sized loaf of bread. Oh…and fruit. 😂
And don’t forget the dips, including buffalo chicken dip and salsa. The expected lack of hygiene and wastefulness was on full display in her Live last night. She didn’t wash her hands between handling the raw eggs and deconstructing the rotisserie chicken, even after we saw three broken eggs in one of the containers. (I had never seen eggs in plastic containers before.)

When we do partake in our own Costco rotisserie chicken at home, we can easily make a week’s worth of different meals for the two of us. It was difficult, but not surprising, to see Big P rubbing her nose and face with the backs of both hands. The poor chicken that gave its life was not fully utilized as she threw away the wings (not my favorite part of the Costco chicken, but a snack my husband enjoys) and did not use a knife to pare the rest of the meat off the bone. You know she is going to throw the carcass in the plastic container and dump it all, rather than wash and recycle the container. Another thing that has always bothered me about her wastefulness is using the aluminum foil trays so she can throw those away, too. Of course there will be lots of paper and plastic products used at the party, as well as disposable decorations. There’s always so much waste generated by their celebrations and daily living. That would make them literally the “garbage people” AssA complains about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And don’t forget the dips, including buffalo chicken dip and salsa. The expected lack of hygiene and wastefulness was on full display in her Live last night. She didn’t wash her hands between handling the raw eggs and deconstructing the rotisserie chicken, even after we saw three broken eggs in one of the containers. (I had never seen eggs in plastic containers before.)

When we do partake in our own Costco rotisserie chicken at home, we can easily make a week’s worth of different meals for the two of us. It was difficult, but not surprising, to see Big P rubbing her nose and face with the backs of both hands. The poor chicken that gave its life was not fully utilized as she threw away the wings (not my favorite part of the Costco chicken, but a snack my husband enjoys) and did not use a knife to pare the rest of the meat off the bone. You know she is going to throw the carcass in the plastic container and dump it all, rather than wash and recycle the container. Another thing that has always bothered me about her wastefulness is using the aluminum foil trays so she can throw those away, too. Of course there will be lots of paper and plastic products used at the party, as well as disposable decorations. There’s always so much waste generated by their celebrations and daily living. That would make them literally the “garbage people” AssA complains about.
It has always worried me what their bins must smell like in that Florida heat what with Abbies used pull-ups and the amount of leftover food I'm sure they throw away. Here in the UK we have small brown bins to put leftovers in and these are collected weekly. Does this not happen in the US?

And that's another thing that really bugs me - they dont recycle plastics, metal tins and paper and cardboard.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

She’s sure not a good example of hygienic food preparation/cooking. Unless Ass edits out handwashing. I don’t see Pig washing her hands (with soap) before she prepares meals, after she picks up something off the floor, pets the dog or cat, wipes, rubs or touches her face, in between one food to another (as handling raw meat or eggs then touching another food), all while preparing food for herself or her family. And I don’t see them making sure Abbie washes her hands before she helps in the kitchen or before she eats even in a restaurant. Or afterwards. Does anyone take her to the bathroom to wash her hands? Too much trouble?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Critical thinking?! What the heck. Her brain is not really able to perform those skills
It’s like these people are watching a completely different person than I am. Watching Abbie for 2 seconds you know she is very limited. No offense to her just a fact that they obviously still refuse to accept.

• Heart
On another note, Pinky is celebrating Memorial Day with a side of Anorexia. Perhaps Thilla Thue should have invited the girl over for a cheethburger.

1685383476043.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, so I have to stay on this subject of farts because they crack me up. You bring up a very good point. How many times has Abbie farted in public and they blame it on her autism. OR, how many times has Pig farted in public and blamed it on Abbie? Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants. She's either taken a giant dump or she's farting up a storm. I have never had Oat milk but I sure as hell know what ice cream does to me. My brother could fart on demand, BTW. :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO:
Cracks me up too! 😹
Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants.
👆🏼👆🏼What comes to mind is the other night at Pig’s Bday dinner. He had to take her for a stroll in the middle of it all. She needed a “break”. What kind of break? Pig claims she doesn’t fart. I call major BS! I don’t know if she is trying to play on the dainty girls don’t poot narrative, but yes…yes they do. I bet she does it all the time!
This is my hindsight on the Oat Milk experience.
Belly: Hey! Meow is out and about…what are your thoughts on how we will handle this foreign substance?
Brain: Hey! I know…Lets turn it all in to air!
Belly: Great idea! Should I do it gradually?
Brain: Nah! Let’s do it all at once…really make it memorable.
Belly: Roger that! 10-4 back back door.
It was alarming. I abandoned my cart and headed for the car. I had a moment where I thought something was seriously wrong. LMAO! After a noisy 30 minute ride home, I hit the Googles immediately. Oat milk…not easily digested. You don’t say? The one woman trumpet show went on well into the evening. Like I said…Never Again!
It can be pitch black in our room and I can always tell when Man Meow is about to let loose. I can hear his breathing change. He kinda holds his breath for the push. 😹😹😹
There is my TMI for the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just watching a Valentine video where Prissass gets Sandy as a V-Day present..I thought the dog was an 'I forgot to own up to having another daughter' gift. Anyone remember the sequence of events? What came first on video the dog or the other daughter?

Reactions: 17
I was just watching a Valentine video where Prissass gets Sandy as a V-Day present..I thought the dog was an 'I forgot to own up to having another daughter' gift. Anyone remember the sequence of events? What came first on video the dog or the other daughter?
The other daughter came first.

• Heart
It has always worried me what their bins must smell like in that Florida heat what with Abbies used pull-ups and the amount of leftover food I'm sure they throw away. Here in the UK we have small brown bins to put leftovers in and these are collected weekly. Does this not happen in the US?

And that's another thing that really bugs me - they dont recycle plastics, metal tins and paper and cardboard.
The bins smell bad. Very, very bad. We have four-legged children in Florida and it’s like something died in there. It’s a small mercy the garbage is picked up twice a week. Our city in Tampa Bay does recycling. I’ll have to see if Jacksonville does and they just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 16
I was just thinking about the insane amount of food for this 12 person "blow out party".
Burgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, ribs, baked beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, chips and salsa, buffalo dip, "fruit", booze, and no doubt cake.
This is the entire reason she has these parties- too buy food, prep food, and eat food.

I also wonder if GB is getting a proper graduation gift, beyond 2 days at the PCB Holiday Inn Express?
What will Abbies 18th bday gift be? I remember when Isaiah turned 18 they did two things- sent him solo to NY to visit Summer, and set up his own meeting with their "money guy."
Maybe they are sending Abbie and a few of her besties on a "girls trip." Abbie can count the toilet paper and feed any nearby fish. 🥳 🤣 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

They must have a Diaper Genie for Both Abbie and Twatty Beast's pull-ups. I can't imagine the pong if they didn't!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.