Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever hear of the “freshman forty”? Abbie’s diet and sedentary life could be causing her weight gain. I’m not saying meds don’t contribute but all you have to do is look at the family. They’re loaded her up with mountains of carbs, sugar and fatty dairy products.
---

I’m so tempted to go Hog hunting at the Gaylord in July 😊
Which Gaylord??? Nashville? If so I may have to do some investigative reporting!
---
I just watched 🐷's 5 minute live from last night, thanking the herd for buying sunscreen....she went on to say that GB fried himself and has been using the aftersun cream from Lifeguard training for camp. GB showed off his CPR skills on Sandy, CPR and being a trained lifeguard are 2 totally seperate skills. I sure as hell hope Camp I am special employs certified lifeguards and not just privileged GB's who think they are.

Did anyone notice when Ass asked GB if he filed his taxes, GB was like "I don't know how to do my taxes?". I bet he hasn't done it since he moved to Boone....dumbass!
He hasn't worked has he??

Reactions: 13
I was also thinking about Boy Wonder being a lifeguard. Since we know every single aspect of their lives, do we know if he has ever had swimming lessons which led to being a lifeguard? I hate to think that Camp I Am Special isn't just handing out whistles and zinc and calling employees lifeguards. Being a lifeguard takes major training because it is a major responsibility.
---
Slimelife must be on the skids. Twatty Beast is really pushing her Amazon storefront 🧐 🧐 🧐

Look at the size of her thigh with her leg bent. The knee cap is engulfed in fat. The inflammation going on is why she needs ice packs and heating pads.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she in diapers now too? Last year we saw her packing bladder leak pads for a trip. Maybe they’re too small now and get lost / bunched up in the rolls and crevices?

Do disposable panties come in a size 4X?

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

View attachment 2194957
She wore a diaper to a massage??? As if it wasn't bad enough for that poor person that drew the short straw and had to service her. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey yall bless yalls sweet tattling hearts...I've been working lotsa overtime so I havent been here much and need to catch up. You know...SOME OF US HAVE TO ACTUALLY GET IN A CAR AND GO TO A JOB (Something Ass & Pig don't know about as they saunter thru Target or Chipolte at any hour whenever they feel the itch under their hooves)
BUT! At least I'm making bucks (I'm a server and it's tourist season!) So I can buy all the things!!!! Whoooooowheeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Youtube revenue?
Would he even make enough to file? The minimum income is $12,950 for singles under 65. I can't imagine him pulling in over $1000 a month on his YT unless he makes big bucks on his facebook begging.

Reactions: 17
Would he even make enough to file? The minimum income is $12,950 for singles under 65. I can't imagine him pulling in over $1000 a month on his YT unless he makes big bucks on his facebook begging.
I wonder if he pulls a salary from Maas LLC.

Reactions: 15
Lifeguard is equivalent to working fast food for teens/young adults. All you need is a few classes and cpr certification. It’s not anything you need excessive training for…..unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if we'll see more low ley shade from Ass to GB, taxes thing, price of dinner comment. If GB doesn't immediately fill his collegiate expectations Ass will use it as an opportunity to remind everyone how useless college is. He made is millions with out it, it's such a waste, be more like Asa. He can't stand GB successes so he'll take much joy in his post college set backs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Look at the size of her thigh with her leg bent. The knee cap is engulfed in fat. The inflammation going on is why she needs ice packs and heating pads.
She is definitely blowing out her knees with the amount of weight they have to endure. Early 40’s is way too young to start having mobility issues.

Reactions: 16
Another depressing video. Poor Abbie didn't want to cook or have a camera in her face and I feel that something else must have triggered her off camera to get her very angry while they were outside as that yell sounded like an "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" one.

Bumhole and Piggy, please do your daughter a favour. If she yells loudly like that, stop filming immediately, console her and take her to her room to calm down (perhaps put a movie on upstairs that she likes or give her a musical toy) and then LEAVE HER BE.

That reminds me, does she still watch her TV upstairs? I haven't seen it happening for ages
Does the dumb ass know they have u mugs/cups that keep things hot or cold for hours and hours? They buy the stupidest things. Oh and great job Abbie you picked up some bags of groceries. Dumping liquid is a “ stim” umm no your kid is bored out of her mind and getting into trouble like a typical 18 month/2 yr old does. !!! They make excuses for everything. Also GB just shut up you are so akward and immature. I can’t believe he’s a yr older than my daughter who is going to school for the same thing. She’s majoring In Autism Studies with a minor in Psychology. For some reason I just don’t believe he’s going to get his masters in anything, he’s not the brightest tool in the shed!!! Ugh they make me so sick 🤢.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Lifeguard is equivalent to working fast food for teens/young adults. All you need is a few classes and cpr certification. It’s not anything you need excessive training for…..unfortunately.
Where I live, it is taken very seriously. Lifeguards have to get certain qualifications and recertify regularly. My friend's daughter started lifeguarding when she was 17 and it was a huge investment in time and commitment to get and keep the position.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s just fat pockets that are oddly shaped 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it's just the amount of fat in that area has just deformed it. Plus all she does is sit on her ass so there is no natural shape and zero muscle tone to keep any normal form.

Looks a lot like the misshapen bodies you see on the shows about morbidly obese people like that 600 pound life and such. Our flesh suits aren't made to contain that about of pure fat.

That was my thought. No way he makes much of anything on YouTube.

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah and I forgot. I’m on an underwater search and rescue team. I line tend while divers are underwater. We have to get lifeguard certified yearly and it’s 30 hours of training. If GB hasn’t been trained properly they are putting all those campers at risk. I don’t believe for 1 second he could go be a lifeguard anywhere else. What a huge liability.

Reactions: 18
Sorry not been around, been unwell and in a lot of pain, as well as busy with trying to get appointments with gynecologists and having tests done. Apparently I could have endometriosis stage 2

But from what I can see Pigrillabottomlessstomach is still the Pigrillabottomlessstomach.

Abby looks sicker than last time, that kid needs to be helped because the fatasses aren't doing anything except cause her to get sicker and then have a heart attack. She even looks more depressed

I've been using Chat GPT to write a story with a child like Abbie, and it has revealed a load of interacting genetic mutations that seem to fit that family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Where I live, it is taken very seriously. Lifeguards have to get certain qualifications and recertify regularly. My friend's daughter started lifeguarding when she was 17 and it was a huge investment in time and commitment to get and keep the position.
I guess it depends where you live because they don’t give a tit here. A Lifeguard is one of those jobs they have to force ppl into because a lot of people don’t want to do it. It pays min wage and if the pool is outside, temps get up to over 100 here. It sucks but you only need about a couple days of training and CPR/First Aid and they let you get some of those hours online. They market it towards teens.

Maybe that’s what Isaiah meant when he said he felt older than the other workers. They are probably mostly high-school students.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I am still trying to recover from the thought of Pig flipping on the massage table! She couldn't flip if her life depended on it - maybe grotesquely roll, or repeatedly try to roll.

And Pigs birthday presents defy description- a pair of naff furry slippers on those gorilla feet and a stupid cup that she clearly hates. And a massage. U bet she had a mini tantrum that she wasnt lavished with expensive crap.

And as for Hogboy- he gives me major ick. He is so NOT masculine, all soft and squidgy and basically Yuk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.