Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This popped up on my YT page and I didn’t think I’d seen it before. Anyway, I watched bits of it and was appalled about 20 mins in, when they start singing and won’t let Abbie escape the noise. Just one of the many examples of them ignoring her sensitivities and forcing her to stay in a situation that upsets her.
If they let her leave then it would mean that she wouldn't be on camera which would mean less content for them. Since ass is desperate for content because hes running out of content need her on camera as much as possible. He knows that without abbie nobody would watch his channel.

Reactions: 20
Is she in diapers now too? Last year we saw her packing bladder leak pads for a trip. Maybe they’re too small now and get lost / bunched up in the rolls and crevices?

Do disposable panties come in a size 4X?

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

IMG_3164.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Abbie now has a gunt, just like mama.
View attachment 2194507
Yea, she sure does. I may be going to hell for this, but I spy a sprouting thigh weenus. Poor thing. It is not her fault. I feel like this is why we see her wearing Moobie’s tshirts more frequently. Typical Maassives. They would rather try to hide it instead of addressing the issue. Pig hid her plate for months when the portion sizes tripled. Unfortunately for them, hiding the issue does not halt the inevitable outcome.
IMG_1496.jpeg

---
They are taking Abbie for a dentist consultation today. 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Everything that was already said in responses are good reasons.

just some added thoughts ..
FA becoming a bigger channel had Asa in the editing room more.. more focused on this as his job. Cilla got interested in vlogging too but absolutely not about autism. Anything but autism. So get her failed cooking show.. failed other things.. until she found MLM grifting make up right at home and had enough a following to be at a decent place on the pyramid.

So both being successful but completely seperate.
Abbie quickly became asa’s problem solely just out of it being “fathering autism” and also like others said, Cilla was done being a mom when GB left.. she never wanted to be a mom to someone with as much special needs as Abbie. So she shut herself in her room and went harder into the MLM.

The physical and emotional distance between her and Asa just naturally grew slowly enough to where it’s a total normal thing for her to spend literally more time away from the house in other states than at home.

both got more unhealthy, less uhhh attractive? Lol… so that equals less sex. Less intimacy.

on the autism side of “fathering autism”.. Asa’s inability to stay consistent in ABA practices and Abbie’s regression made the “autism awareness and tips” irrelevant and just sad so now she is never the focus of the show and it’s digressed into the most boring family vlog ever

me and my guy are convinced Cilla head someone on the side she sees when traveling. Fat fetish is an EXTREMELY common fetish among guys. And with hook up apps so easy and discrete, it wouldn’t be that difficult for her to find a duck
And plus she absolutely did not want Abbie at home for homeschooling. That was pretty clear, so she's like meh, that's a you problem and just leaving Asa to deal with the tit he has caused.
---
Is she in diapers now too? Last year we saw her packing bladder leak pads for a trip. Maybe they’re too small now and get lost / bunched up in the rolls and crevices?

Do disposable panties come in a size 4X?

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

View attachment 2194957
It would probably get sucked up her giant fanny and be lost. I actually read an article recently of a girl who had a tampon up there for years and she didn't know!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t Abbie on a duck ton of meds. A lot of those psych meds make you blow up. Her diet sucks but it could be psych meds. I’m not defending them but Abbie seems to be gaining fast. Diet alone doesn’t make a young woman gain that fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isn’t Abbie on a duck ton of meds. A lot of those psych meds make you blow up. Her diet sucks but it could be psych meds. I’m not defending them but Abbie seems to be gaining fast. Diet alone doesn’t make a young woman gain that fast.
She is on a bunch of meds that contribute to weight gain. However, look at her parents. Look at her grandparents. She did not hit the genetic lottery. I don’t know how many meds the adults are on, but we do see their diets and general lack of physical activity.
I am not on any medication whatsoever, and I can assure you that if I ate the tit they eat I would be as big as a hippo.
ETA: Summer ballooned up while living with them…so did Izzy. They both lost a tit ton as soon as they moved out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yea, she sure does. I may be going to hell for this, but I spy a sprouting thigh weenus. Poor thing. It is not her fault. I feel like this is why we see her wearing Moobie’s tshirts more frequently. Typical Maassives. They would rather try to hide it instead of addressing the issue. Pig hid her plate for months when the portion sizes tripled. Unfortunately for them, hiding the issue does not halt the inevitable outcome.
View attachment 2194989
---
They are taking Abbie for a dentist consultation today. 👀👀👀👀👀👀
She's gonna have her mommas thighs and ass. Butt wiping is going to really be a treat, and she won't get the opportunity to fail a WLS.

Free ticket to palooza if you join. Attendance, interest, and moral must be low. SL is getting so gimmicky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ever hear of the “freshman forty”? Abbie’s diet and sedentary life could be causing her weight gain. I’m not saying meds don’t contribute but all you have to do is look at the family. They’re loaded her up with mountains of carbs, sugar and fatty dairy products.
---
She's gonna have her mommas thighs and ass. Butt wiping is going to really be a treat, and she won't get the opportunity to fail a WLS.

Free ticket to palooza if you join. Attendance, interest, and moral must be low. SL is getting so gimmicky.
I’m so tempted to go Hog hunting at the Gaylord in July 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched 🐷's 5 minute live from last night, thanking the herd for buying sunscreen....she went on to say that GB fried himself and has been using the aftersun cream from Lifeguard training for camp. GB showed off his CPR skills on Sandy, CPR and being a trained lifeguard are 2 totally seperate skills. I sure as hell hope Camp I am special employs certified lifeguards and not just privileged GB's who think they are.

Did anyone notice when Ass asked GB if he filed his taxes, GB was like "I don't know how to do my taxes?". I bet he hasn't done it since he moved to Boone....dumbass!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New video
Another depressing video. Poor Abbie didn't want to cook or have a camera in her face and I feel that something else must have triggered her off camera to get her very angry while they were outside as that yell sounded like an "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" one.

Bumhole and Piggy, please do your daughter a favour. If she yells loudly like that, stop filming immediately, console her and take her to her room to calm down (perhaps put a movie on upstairs that she likes or give her a musical toy) and then LEAVE HER BE.

That reminds me, does she still watch her TV upstairs? I haven't seen it happening for ages

Ever hear of the “freshman forty”? Abbie’s diet and sedentary life could be causing her weight gain. I’m not saying meds don’t contribute but all you have to do is look at the family. They’re loaded her up with mountains of carbs, sugar and fatty dairy products.
---

I’m so tempted to go Hog hunting at the Gaylord in July 😊
🤣🤣
Me too! I looked up the info. If I did not already have my own herd to tend to, I would meet you there for the hunting palooza.

• Haha
🤣🤣
Me too! I looked up the info. If I did not already have my own herd to tend to, I would meet you there for the hunting palooza.
Also tempted. My husband said NO. Bad enough that we are their neighborhood from time to time in Jacksonville.

• Haha
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
Tbh I think 45 given the way she's going right now

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just watched 🐷's 5 minute live from last night, thanking the herd for buying sunscreen....she went on to say that GB fried himself and has been using the aftersun cream from Lifeguard training for camp. GB showed off his CPR skills on Sandy, CPR and being a trained lifeguard are 2 totally seperate skills. I sure as hell hope Camp I am special employs certified lifeguards and not just privileged GB's who think they are.

Did anyone notice when Ass asked GB if he filed his taxes, GB was like "I don't know how to do my taxes?". I bet he hasn't done it since he moved to Boone....dumbass!
I was also thinking about Boy Wonder being a lifeguard. Since we know every single aspect of their lives, do we know if he has ever had swimming lessons which led to being a lifeguard? I hate to think that Camp I Am Special isn't just handing out whistles and zinc and calling employees lifeguards. Being a lifeguard takes major training because it is a major responsibility.
---
Slimelife must be on the skids. Twatty Beast is really pushing her Amazon storefront 🧐 🧐 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also tempted. My husband said NO. Bad enough that we are their neighborhood from time to time in Jacksonville.
I would love to catch a glimpse of what happens at the Slime Palooza when she is not posing and performing for social media. I had to giggle at you having the convo with your husband. I would never!😂 Only due to the fear I would wake up to find that Man Meow had changed my tattle password. Any and all potential hog hunting adventures will require an alternative alibi.😂
---
I was also thinking about Boy Wonder being a lifeguard. Since we know every single aspect of their lives, do we know if he has ever had swimming lessons which led to being a lifeguard? I hate to think that Camp I Am Special isn't just handing out whistles and zinc and calling employees lifeguards. Being a lifeguard takes major training because it is a major responsibility.
---
Slimelife must be on the skids. Twatty Beast is really pushing her Amazon storefront 🧐 🧐 🧐

She looks like a raving lunatic!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

Good job on the tent Omar.....didn't know you could make them with bell bottoms!
#tentsbyomarforfatslobs
#diapersbydependsswinesize
#antBeaBUNbyPigsweat
#sexyblacktopby#VictoriesecretsSwinecollection
#jewelrybyKmart.com
Slip on shoes by#hoovesareus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.