Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know what she would do if she won the tickets… How about giving them to Summer to Becca, Kaley (or whatever that girls name is) I bet even GB would go… But she wouldn’t win anyway because a) she’s a loser b) it’s not a real contest…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Asa is live right now.

Boo bleeping hoo…it made her cry.

Their spin (LIE) is she put it up, then reality set in and she realized if she won she couldn’t take Abbie.

He said she could still win and didn’t know what she’d do with the tickets.
View attachment 2196122
What a sick POC!
1) she could take her step daughter
2) I'm sure the contest isn't limited to mother, daughter. She'd just win 2 tickets.
3) why the live from Assmunch? Just take it down, reword it, repost.
4) ya'll worried about Abbie's bathroo.lm breaks during traveling? Pig's toilet disabilities are probably far more problematic.
5) I hate them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Asa is live right now.

Their spin (LIE) is she put it up, then reality set in and she realized if she won she couldn’t take Abbie.

View attachment 2196122
In other words the humps didn’t buy into it. They are sleezbags ..,

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Asa is live right now.

View attachment 2196122
I call bullshit! Just more boo boo fuckery to reach the end of the month quota. I bleeping hate them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They are so damn fake. Abbie is 18 you know your daughter Priscilla. You wanted to use her for clout and you couldn’t so you and Assa probably came up with this scheme on how you can spin it so you can get sympathy points and sell products. What losers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry not been around, been unwell and in a lot of pain, as well as busy with trying to get appointments with gynecologists and having tests done. Apparently I could have endometriosis stage 2

But from what I can see Pigrillabottomlessstomach is still the Pigrillabottomlessstomach.

Abby looks sicker than last time, that kid needs to be helped because the fatasses aren't doing anything except cause her to get sicker and then have a heart attack. She even looks more depressed

I've been using Chat GPT to write a story with a child like Abbie, and it has revealed a load of interacting genetic mutations that seem to fit that family.
So lovely to see you back. I only mentioned you on here not too long ago as we’d not seen you and I was a little bit worried. Sorry to hear you’ve been so unwell. Sending you get well wishes and hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Asa is live right now.

View attachment 2196122
Oh will you pigs just duck OFF with your bullshit narratives, with the birthing unit crying like a pretend mummy (if she cares at all it's because she wants to go & dance to Tay tay with all the other cute young girls)
Did the moronic witch forget what Abbie is like until all of a sudden reality returned?.

JUST duck OFF & keep your babbling food hole SHUT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Asa is live right now.

View attachment 2196122
Tubby just can't keep the narrative straight. Was the issue mean comments or was the issue the epiphany that Twatty Beast had that she really couldn't take Abbie to a concert or was it that Tubby let it slip that she may have got herself into caca when he said that she might still be able to be in the contest? What is it fat boy? Pick a lane and stay in it. I am assuming that the farm analogy means they won't be able "to farm" aka raising quail because of Autism? He did get one thing right though, Twatty Beast does have a big heart. A great big, enlarged heart that is not filled with love but with fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ellis does lifeguard training for theme parks and the training is a lot more than 25-27 hours. My Ellis training took 1 full week and we had testing the next week. We also had daily and weekly spot checks and 1 month in, a full afternoon re-boot class..
I guarantee GB didn’t go to that because it is rough, vigorous and not everyone gets a job, at the end of training. Heck, we had 25% of the class that couldn’t even pass the swim requirements..
I doubt the camp would invest in that kind of training. From what we've seen, this is a place that employees exactly zero trained professionals, and instead relies on a bunch of Church youth group kids hyped up on the idea that disabled people are magic, and if you have kindness in your heart everything will be rainbows and puppies and sprinkles. They're going to do the minimum certification required for them to legally operate as a summer camp, and that's it.

• Heart
Lmao they must be struggling for $$ or maybe Priscilla always has to have her way and if she doesn’t get her stupid raffle tickets she’s going to throw a fit. They aren’t even tickets they are raffle tickets. Priscilla is somewhere crying because she realized after 18 years she can’t take Abbie to a concert. Oh pls. Priscilla is a 40 year old woman acting like a child. Although I think this is made up bs, if I were to play into this I would say she needs to put on her big girl panties. Funny she can care so much about tit like this but her weight and bad eating habits don’t seem to bother her. What a load of bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A
Tubby just can't keep the narrative straight. Was the issue mean comments or was the issue the epiphany that Twatty Beast had that she really couldn't take Abbie to a concert or was it that Tubby let it slip that she may have got herself into caca when he said that she might still be able to be in the contest? What is it fat boy? Pick a lane and stay in it. I am assuming that the farm analogy means they won't be able "to farm" aka raising quail because of Autism? He did get one thing right though, Twatty Beast does have a big heart. A great big, enlarged heart that is not filled with love but with fat.
And thick skin. Thick, edema laden, lymphatic filled skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
1. Arrested development. Her brain is like a 13 year old in junior high swooning over Taylor Swift

2. Who are you kidding, Pig?! You won’t take Abbie for an ice cream cone alone, let alone on a flight, to a concert, and an overnight hotel stay!!!

You are a selfish witch and were using your disabled daughter YET AGAIN to get what YOU want. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I mean...on one hand, yes, it's true, they can't take Abbie to a concert. They can see that. We can see that. Everyone with eyeballs can see that. The idea that Priss somehow spent 45 minutes believing that this could be a dream mother/daughter activity for her and Abbie, or even spent 45 minutes believing the humpers would believe that this could be a dream mother/daughter activity for her and Abbie, demonstrates her idiocy and her complete disconnect from her own child. Anybody who has known about for more than a day and/or had any business acumen at all would immediately post "We would love a chance to win these tickets as a gift for Abbie's amazing caretakers!" or some tit. Come on now.

But on the other hand...why do they suddenly believe they "can't" take Abbie to a concert. They've forced her to go to hockey games, YouTube conventions, oversized "proms" with red carpets and thousands of guests, Disney World, county fairs, multiple plane rides, the New York City subway, a summer-long RV trip, and a bleeping ski vacation. But a concert (for a child who supposedly loves music!) is where they draw the line???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean...on one hand, yes, it's true, they can't take Abbie to a concert. They can see that. We can see that. Everyone with eyeballs can see that. The idea that Priss somehow spent 45 minutes believing that this could be a dream mother/daughter activity for her and Abbie, or even spent 45 minutes believing the humpers would believe that this could be a dream mother/daughter activity for her and Abbie, demonstrates her idiocy and her complete disconnect from her own child. Anybody who has known about for more than a day and/or had any business acumen at all would immediately post "We would love a chance to win these tickets as a gift for Abbie's amazing caretakers!" or some tit. Come on now.

But on the other hand...why do they suddenly believe they "can't" take Abbie to a concert. They've forced her to go to hockey games, YouTube conventions, oversized "proms" with red carpets and thousands of guests, Disney World, county fairs, multiple plane rides, the New York City subway, a summer-long RV trip, and a bleeping ski vacation. But a concert (for a child who supposedly loves music!) is where they draw the line???
What annoys me is that last year, they commented how much Abbie enjoyed music and Jacksonville has a lot of free outdoor concerts. How many have they taken Abbie to in the past year? The only one that I can think of wasn't even in Jacksonville, it was during their Honking Across America Tour Part Deux. Their level of gaslighting their mostly vulnerable viewers is disturbing and disgusting.

• Heart
Did Priscilla take down her post off her and Lauren? I wanted to see if Lauren liked it but I don’t see it, I thought it was because I’m not on her friends list but I can see other post.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.