Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you just imagine the horror that would come over the Maassholes when they realized that they rented to their Tattle Family 😂 😂 We could make Shark Cute Her Wheeeeeeeeeeee boards, wear cattle tags, warm and combine our skin care in an old baby bottle warmer and do FB lives, doing our cat eye makeup, just like Twatty Beast.
This honestly sounds so much fun that I would be 100000% down for it honestly. I luckily live in NC and know that area well so it’s something I could actually be apart of. Otherwise no way I could afford it.

Best part is we know how to push Asa’s buttons in the reviews. 😌 all we need to show up is about 5 of us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This honestly sounds so much fun that I would be 100000% down for it honestly. I luckily live in NC and know that area well so it’s something I could actually be apart of. Otherwise no way I could afford it.

Best part is we know how to push Asa’s buttons in the reviews. 😌 all we need to show up is about 5 of us
Hubby and I were just talking about summer vacations down south. We'd be up for it...LOL. Two dogs and a 19yr old with ASD. What could possibly happen?? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
They are so delusional. They think you can just dress something up and make a business. Exactly what they did with Selfie Wrld. They had that girl come in and paint a Jaguar on the wall, invited social media influencers for opening night, went out and purchased a bunch of stuff for the rooms, hired a few people and then took a vacation as soon as it opened. These ppl don’t want to run a business, they want to be business owners without doing any real work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey can someone remind me when we start doing thre@d suggesti0ns? Is it page 48?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It looks like he inflated his views in March & April with strategic use of the Youtube Shorts feature - posting clickbaity old clips of Abbie that drew quite a few new eyes to the channel. Shorts are being pushed heavily by the YT algo and there's a market for short form content because of TikTok.

In Atha's case, though, those new eyes had absolutely no desire to stick around to view the rest of his content. Ideally Shorts will pull new viewers to a channel and it tends to work well in general. For FA they seem to have taken away quite a few viewers because of course. Just like his wife's tacky beaded light fixtures in the mountain retreat rental, Asa Maass can 't do a damn thing right.

-------------------------------------------------------

We're celebrating over in our house today!
The kids' report cards & test results are in and I am soooooo incredibly proud of them.
Older child (level 1, gifted, hybrid homeschool/virtual charter, upper elementary) blasted through their standard curriculum as expected, all As. Their testing shows they're working at college level for both ELA and math for the homeschool portion of their education. They hope to start college after next school year. I don't know what to do about that.
👀 :LOL:
Younger child (level 3, public school, middle elementary) is working at their grade level with reasonable accommodations and an aide in a typical classroom. They got As and Bs on the report card and their testing shows they're right in the middle of the pack in ELA and math. They met nearly all of their IEP goals and have made incredible progress in communication since learning how to type this year. All of this with nearly 50 absences due to their medical diagnoses is amazing!
I know that YT is pushing it on creators but I find YT shorts soooooooooo lazy and annoying. I refuse to watch them because I've already seen the original version and I'm not giving the satisfaction of extra views.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are so delusional. They think you can just dress something up and make a business. Exactly what they did with Selfie Wrld. They had that girl come in and paint a Jaguar on the wall, invited social media influencers for opening night, went out and purchased a bunch of stuff for the rooms, hired a few people and then took a vacation as soon as it opened. These ppl don’t want to run a business, they want to be business owners without doing any real work.
They want passive income from business ventures that require you to take an active roll. And they are shocked when it doesn’t work out.
---
Hubby and I were just talking about summer vacations down south. We'd be up for it...LOL. Two dogs and a 19yr old with ASD. What could possibly happen?? LOL
I can’t think of anything at all. If we go we’ll have our old dogs and an ailing old cat who hates car rides. Sounds like good times, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Abbie is obviously overstimulated.

Whats with the Maasses not having anyone their own age over? If they don’t have friends, then they don’t have friends. Did they not make any friends from the neighborhood party they hosted?

Isaiah’s stuff? He doesn’t have anyone to put it, so are they going to get a storage unit just for Isaiah’s stuff?

Why are they always trying to hype Isaiah up. “He’s not a camp buddy, he’s a leader”. Who cares! Stop trying to make it seem like he’s so cool, talented and skilled. He’s no better than the other ppl spending their time at camp :rolleyes:.
That job is a nothing burger, here is a link to the job description and the pay...YAWN!! I hope I can post this link, because it is public information about a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So did Pig get super slime oinker again this month? I didn't see any self congratulatory posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.

Yep! Heck, we use the heaters at the hotel the same way. I hang up all the kid’s clothes and set the heater on high, before we head to dinner. Once back, flip what is needed and anything wetter goes right onto the top of the heating system. I get up throughout the night, flipping clothes over the heating system fan, just to get them dry because there is no laundry facilities in Blowing Rock (other than at the ski resort but those stay packed). There is only 2 in Boone and they have wonky hours and cost a fortune. So, I do what I gotta do, to get the equipment dry.
I can see Asa now, when the dryer gives out and has to be replaced a few times because it is used so much, due to all the wet clothes. He will have a fit! He already complained when they were having to replace one of their laundry appliances in MM, after just 3-4 years…
I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha
Heck no. In the last 3 years, I have been up that mountain 6-7 (maybe even 8 times) for skiing with the kiddos. We stay down in Blowing Rock or Boone and it is literally a fraction of the price, as staying on the mountain but IF we did want to stay on the mountain, there is so many more nicer places. Also, them being already down the mountain some (not being right at the ski lodge), really is a deal breaker because you already have to pack in and out of the ski lodge and you can't really walk to and from his house from there (very narrow and twisting roads, right to the lodge). I would be afraid of getting hit by a college kid, if we did walk. So, driving on down the mountain and spending $100/night at the Holiday Inn, which has a huge hot breakfast buffet, is way better than some outdated house, that I have to pack everything in and out, cook breakfast and wash up behind myself too...
I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)

Reactions: 10
I've seen the latest video of theirs and what concerns me is the stimming with the plastic bags. I'm worried that could create a choking hazard for Abbie and she could choke on these bags at any time. Do these fat lumps of lard not realise how dangerous it is?

Get her some proper fidget toys fgs!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OT: totally!😂
Do any of the UK peeps know of a company called koaoat? Sells a very mild hippy style of stuff @Nicole9Volt would be seen dead in,😂🤦🏼‍♀️😉Please don’t take offence Nicole, the story you wrote the morning (my time) about a place out of Boone, was so descriptive! I actually want to buy a set of gloves from to see if I can deconstruct them and knit my own as well, but have no knowledge of them. Thanks, heaps it’s 9.55 pm Thursday here, so good night,🤦🏼‍♀️
HAHAHAHA OMG…I busted out laughing at that! seriously gag me with a spoon… I absolutely despise this stuff
2C8CF903-547D-4132-AC2B-E6D7ABF6BE4D.jpeg
I
I just really hate this corporate hippie crap. This is the exact type of stuff I could see cilla going on about how “authentic hippie” it is.

Real hippie clothing is DIY. Which includes doing your own, hand made alterations. Or putting different accessories, I can’t stand this off the rack type stuff. And looking at the stuff they sell.. I’d rather shop at an Earthbound.. that’s saying a lot haha.

It’s not the fashion per se. It’s the mass produced look of it. I pretty much only wear flared jeans and flowy dresses and skirts.. but I do all my own tie dye (I’ll post a pic when I get home of one of my wall hangings) and mix and match with hip scarfs and such. Also I pretty much exclusively shop at hand me down stores and goodwill. Not just out of straddling the poverty line like it was AJ styles, but because that’s where you find the good stuff!

The above pants looks like they’d go perfect with a “be a nice human” (or whatever the duck they say) t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m also in NC, about 1.5-2hrs away and I’d love to go! Count me in! Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.

I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha

I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)
EDIT- Sorry for the weird editing there. I didn’t get to it in enough time.

I’m also in NC, about 1.5-2hrs away and I’d love to go! Count me in! Haha!
You guys got me actually wanting to do this! 😌😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks like a blow fish.

View attachment 2209444
OH.MY.LORDY.
now THAT is meaty soft neck flab
Now how can those stupid stupid humps not see this? How can she be anyones BEAUTY guide
SMH. 😂
I am going to have to start Tattling at night. How am I supposed to be a productive member of society on a Thursday when I am deceased by 6:45 am? LMAO!
👇🏼This is the ONLY reason I watch her FB Lives.👇🏼Mountain Boho face action👇🏼
View attachment 2210159View attachment 2210161View attachment 2210164
Yesterday, after watching her tit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.
POKE THAT FLAB

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.