Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.

I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha

I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)
I dont know who exactly she is, but I bet shes related.
Several years ago Asa went to his grandmothers funeral in Maine. He said he was not at all close to that side of the family, and went there alone with Bruce and Donna.
He posted a pic of his grandmother as a teen/young lady, and Abbie is her twin. I mean TWIN!!

Reactions: 21
It looks like none of the people left with Abbie after the party were sober. 8 hours of fun in the sun, drinking and eating. So responsible.🙄
In a situation like this, say Abbie was left inside and she got into something that harmed her…she burns herself, eats or drinks something she shouldn’t, basically anything that would require medical intervention, could the dumbasses be charged with some sort of negligence?
They were all pissed, saddest vlog ever, Abbie was totally disregarded. Piggie blowing out the candle before Abbie even got to the table 🤛 f#%king Sc#m of the earth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.
Ass has family in Maine. He went to his grandmother's funeral up there in an old vlog.

Priss has been on 500 girls' trips...and Ass gets one weekend getaway to the funeral of a family member he barely knew.

• Sick
Too bad the rental isn’t in OBX. I’ll be vacationing at the end of June with 25 of my relatives (siblings spouses kids aunts uncles cousins) I’m sure we could tear the Boone place up real good. Especially with the amount of beer cans the relatives consume (Kentucky hillbillies) 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My 10-year old granddaughter said: “ some kid has a condition and the whole world knows about it?” Out of the mouth of babes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wanna come play at the Maassive BnB! Pretty please! I will wear horse blankets, drink margaritas, eat truffles and cook bacon….all for breakfast! I will bring the indoor felines, all 8 of them. They can treat the urine couch as a litter box. Then I can leave a review talking about how crappy the furniture was and I won’t be telling a lie!😂 BeeBee the Tattling donkey will absolutely love gnawing on those grassy looking decorations Pig has in vases!
lol
……wouldn’t they just lose their tit if they were watching their ring camera and saw a guest pull up with a horse trailer…..😂
---
🎶She wants to be part of your world you to buy the tit in her world.🎶 🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2211542
🎶🎵What would I give…if people chummed cheese out in this water…What would I pay to spend a day not looking like spoiled spam…🎵🎶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Too bad the rental isn’t in OBX. I’ll be vacationing at the end of June with 25 of my relatives (siblings spouses kids aunts uncles cousins) I’m sure we could tear the Boone place up real good. Especially with the amount of beer cans the relatives consume (Kentucky hillbillies) 😆😆😆
My aunt and uncle own a beach house in OBX and we got to visit it last summer.

Reactions: 13
I wanna come play at the Maassive BnB! Pretty please! I will wear horse blankets, drink margaritas, eat truffles and cook bacon….all for breakfast! I will bring the indoor felines, all 8 of them. They can treat the urine couch as a litter box. Then I can leave a review talking about how crappy the furniture was and I won’t be telling a lie!😂 BeeBee the Tattling donkey will absolutely love gnawing on those grassy looking decorations Pig has in vases!
lol
……wouldn’t they just lose their tit if they were watching their ring camera and saw a guest pull up with a horse trailer…..😂
---

🎶🎵What would I give…if people chummed cheese out in this water…What would I pay to spend a day not looking like spoiled spam…🎵🎶
Only eight? We can bring more than that. They are a feline wrecking crew. Our relatives have a horse trailer and a small pony. Unfortunately Mr Angret is unable to figure out the whole driving with the trailer hitched. Or a stick shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things have not been good with my sibling since my mom died. He’s been in a downward spiral, by an unhappy sequence of events wound up living on his own and trashed the place and has been forced to vacate. I don’t know where he currently is. He’s become harder to place and care for and more dangerous over the past couple of years. If he is located and needs a place to stay, he can’t come here. I don’t trust him around vulnerable people and we care for my in-laws now.
I know this has happened because of mistakes made before I was even born. My parents should have found a place for him while they could. I still feel gutted.
I’m so sorry. I wondered how you were doing with that whole situation, but was afraid to ask.
---

I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha

I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)
I don’t know if this was answered, but Lurch bought a house in Maine recently. I also remember Assa’s grandmother died in Maine. There may be a connection but I’m not good at investigating this stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Off topic, but has anyone heard of the Netflix show, “Haters Back Off”. About YouTube life of a spoiled untalented singer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

We could carpool! I just live on the opposite side of the city from you (up in the other city with the same first letter as your city)….
I would so be down to go! I know exactly where the place is. I just need to ask off for the weekend..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They were all pissed, saddest vlog ever, Abbie was totally disregarded. Piggie blowing out the candle before Abbie even got to the table 🤛 f#%king Sc#m of the earth.
That was so strange. One cake, probably bought by Candy Cane Lorraine. It only recognized CillaMe’s birthday. I thought this shindig was advertised as a Golden Boy Graduation Abbie Birthday Piggy Birthday Extravaganza. Piggy even said she ordered party decor. I must have missed it.

It looked so pathetic with only Big P’s mommy watching her blow out the candles on her birthday cake while AssA filmed.

2EAFDB7A-15C2-4255-8EAE-4172F1B95A9F.jpeg

Speaking of Candy Cane…oh my!

42A952E1-1B8B-4127-B1DC-E04901B81BB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
yeah….when I saw Pigcilla blowing out those candles I got so mad! I mean she could have at least tried to get Abbie to help her blow them out & included her and also waited until Abbie got to the table. This makes me completely dislike Pigcilla even more so than I did yesterday!

• Heart
yeah….when I saw Pigcilla blowing out those candles I got so mad! That’s just wrong. I mean she could have at least tried to get Abbie to blow them out. This makes me completely dislike Pigcilla even more so than I did yesterday!
If you look the cake says “happy birthday Priscilla” so it was mommy sows birthday party but Abbie like Ada kept saying it was definitely for the pig. Should’ve known cause Abbie gets nothing except clearance clothing and pull ups. And pulls ups are probably paid by insurance and the clothes well that’s Abbie’s social security check.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If you look the cake says “happy birthday Priscilla” so it was mommy sows birthday party but Abbie like Ada kept saying it was definitely for the pig. Should’ve known cause Abbie gets nothing except clearance clothing and pull ups. And pulls ups are probably paid by insurance and the clothes well that’s Abbie’s social security check.
yes I did see that. I was so typing happy I worded it wrong. It’s all good though. You’re right, Abbie gets nothing & I agree with what you said about the pull ups/clothes, etc.

Reactions: 11
EDIT- Sorry for the weird editing there. I didn’t get to it in enough time.

You guys got me actually wanting to do this! 😌😌😌
I’m a couple of hours away and would 100% be down for a road trip. But only if @WowMeowMeowWow comes! 😂
---
I dont know who exactly she is, but I bet shes related.
Several years ago Asa went to his grandmothers funeral in Maine. He said he was not at all close to that side of the family, and went there alone with Bruce and Donna.
He posted a pic of his grandmother as a teen/young lady, and Abbie is her twin. I mean TWIN!!
I remember that. She literally was a carbon copy of Abbie. Strange because Abbie resembles the Pig now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.