Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ass got a text from Cilla during the live so he had to leave. She couldn't handle Abbie or some tit. Useless lump. I hope Abbie beat her ass.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've thought about this from my POV - my husband is 71 and I'm 66- we've raised 3 children, taken care of our parents with one of them living in our home. Tbh, I'm done taking care of others! We are in place to live the remainder of our lives taking care of each other and fulfilling as many bucket list items as possible. I've looked at my grandchildren as if they were Abbie and I couldn't take her in, I just couldn't. I would take her out on occasion, visit her and provide some emotional support. Is that's selfish?
No its not.
I applaud and respect anyone who chooses to spend their entire life as a caregiver for anyone else, but I couldnt do it either.
There is a reason why women cannot bear children our entire lives- we are not meant to be "mothers" from the onset of menstruation until our deaths.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And can I brag on my oldest for a minute? He was just visiting (gosh that little grandbaby is just too adorable!) and telling me about the new position he will start at work in a couple of months. A few months ago, he applied for a tool maker's apprenticeship and got it! 24yrs old and will be learning the highest paid position at his company. That boy never finished college, but has the drive to work and a fantastic work ethic. The apprenticeship will be a 7yr program (so he's here for 7 more years at least...lol). Proud of the man he is becoming. He's a good dad as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ass got a text from Cilla during the live so he had to leave. She couldn't handle Abbie or some tit. Useless lump. I hope Abbie beat her ass.
She doesn't even try to take care of abbie and she wants nothing to do with her since abbie isn't a normal 18 year old. She needs to step up and become an involved parent and take care of abbie more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Asa was live 29 minutes to "test" the cameras- which lasted about 2 minutes!
His ego will be his death. He just gets on there because he needs validation from the humpers.
Pathetic!! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hes so full of tit! He sits with P and tries to recruit for her team all the damn time!!
Places his fat ass right beside his wifes even fatter ass, and rattles off all the perks and benefits of "working your business."
He is a joke- a pissy, uneducated, garbage human who needs serious mental health intervention. 😂 😂
He is so full of tit! They both are. It is not normal. They are so out of touch with reality. Every time he has a meltdown in the comments, he contradicts himself over and over. It is so easy to blast holes all through his story…his narrative…with his own words, pictures and vlogs. I just feel like the average human being …generally speaking…has enough sense to not shove their hoof all the way down their gullet repeatedly. I guess being a greasy slime ball liar comes so naturally to them. It is wild.
He is a pissy queen. He clearly realizes his content is a bust. Once again, how many times can we actually watch Abbie unload the dishwasher? He is salty ASF about it too. 😂😂 You catch the comment about the upcoming Q&A on IG? Y’all have any questions or suggestions for Ol’ Moobie? 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've thought about this from my POV - my husband is 71 and I'm 66- we've raised 3 children, taken care of our parents with one of them living in our home. Tbh, I'm done taking care of others! We are in place to live the remainder of our lives taking care of each other and fulfilling as many bucket list items as possible. I've looked at my grandchildren as if they were Abbie and I couldn't take her in, I just couldn't. I would take her out on occasion, visit her and provide some emotional support. Is that's selfish?
You're a better woman than I am, no way would I take my mother in to live with us, I would end up in jail . She was a 'Me, me, me' mother even took me with her when she would go flirt with men, thinking a little kid wouldn't know. My dad was a commercial fishermen and was gone alot. I don't feel I owe her anything..and maybe Izzy will eventually feel that way, like he's had some of his childhood taken away because Abs, and deserves to live his own life. He's got a lot of maturing to do and and he won't learn how to be a better man from his little sissy dad. And all that 'pot' talk between the 2 was garbage just for comments. Izzy will be alcoholic like his mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
And can I brag on my oldest for a minute? He was just visiting (gosh that little grandbaby is just too adorable!) and telling me about the new position he will start at work in a couple of months. A few months ago, he applied for a tool maker's apprenticeship and got it! 24yrs old and will be learning the highest paid position at his company. That boy never finished college, but has the drive to work and a fantastic work ethic. The apprenticeship will be a 7yr program (so he's here for 7 more years at least...lol). Proud of the man he is becoming. He's a good dad as well.
That is fantastic news!! People who work in the trades will never be out of a job and have the benefit of knowing other professionals in other trades. It seems that people who are in those fields always seem to have the best maintained homes becuase they can do so much themselves and have the best contacts for things that they are not trained to do. I had my gas meter updated a few weeks ago and got to chatting with the gas fitter who did the job. His hobby is renovating and flipping houses. He has so much work, that he has the luxury of turning down jobs. He did say that he has had a few young guys come out with him who were not cut out for the hours or the heavy lifting and decided the job wasn't for them. All he could do was shake his head.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So AssA on his “Just Doing IT Live” talks about wanting to raise quail on their property. Holy cow! AssA, look at the fish pond. You have a couple of fish that can only turn around in it because of their growth and on videos they routinely are not completely under water. That’s a problem that needs to be attended to. You have two dogs that aren’t properly walked or exercised. You just poorly transplanted cucumber plants into not enough soil and say they aren’t doing well. You apparently got your content out of them so you can let them go now. You have a cat that needs brushing. And that leaves us to the humans who can’t give Abbie the best care and attention, let alone take good care of themselves. Adding quail into the mix is ridiculous! You know what else is ridiculous? That AssA was signing off on this blog at the six minute mark, but the Live was over 29 minutes long.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s selfish. 71 soon and I have, maybe if I’m lucky, 3-5 good years left. My husband and I have to take care of each other, not anyone else. Yes, I’ll help financially, but I can’t take on care. I told my husband today if I get diagnosed with Alzheimer’s/Dementia, I will do something drastic while I still have my bearings. At this age, that’s my biggest fear. So as long as I am myself and healthy, I am happy to be selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In AssA’s begging for content ideas Facebook short, he pans over to Abbie and shared that she was eating a lot of dried fruit. I wonder who’s going to be on diaper patrol tonight. 💩💩💩 And you can see the camera on a tripod on the kitchen island pointing right at Sweet Girl. Ugh.

88221506-E12B-4A38-926F-04AD6A730F73.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You're a better woman than I am, no way would I take my mother in to live with us, I would end up in jail . She was a 'Me, me, me' mother even took me with her when she would go flirt with men, thinking a little kid wouldn't know. My dad was a commercial fishermen and was gone alot. I don't feel I owe her anything..and maybe Izzy will eventually feel that way, like he's had some of his childhood taken away because Abs, and deserves to live his own life. He's got a lot of maturing to do and and he won't learn how to be a better man from his little sissy dad. And all that 'pot' talk between the 2 was garbage just for comments. Izzy will be alcoholic like his mother.
I'm afraid you might be right about Izzy. His parents have failed both Abbie and him.

• Sad
  • Heart
In AssA’s begging for content ideas Facebook short, he pans over to Abbie and shared that she was eating a lot of dried fruit. I wonder who’s going to be on diaper patrol tonight. 💩💩💩 And you can see the camera on a tripod on the kitchen island pointing right at Sweet Girl. Ugh.

View attachment 2187515
Looks like pre-cut Publix watermelon, unless what she has in front of her is different. But either way, typical Asa.
Who else but these two obese slobs would feel the need to "prove" their child eats fruit? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
So Asa was live 29 minutes to "test" the cameras- which lasted about 2 minutes!
His ego will be his death. He just gets on there because he needs validation from the humpers.
Pathetic!! 🤣 🤣
I'm sorry. I'm very crude today...but what kind of simp goes on his wife's scam-a-rama channel under the guise of "testing the cameras" and chats with a bunch of women for 1/2 hour??? ASS-a! We know you read here. GET. A. LIFE...GET. A. REAL. JOB. Your honest, hard working mama must be so damn ashamed of the tit you pull. I just can't tonight with these a-holes 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone interested in dipping a toe into the thread suggestion lady pond that is The Ciller the Centaur Canal?
Yes?
Whale….on PAGE 48…y’all dive right in!😂
105 characters including Fathering Autism #158 and spaces.
CHEERS!🧉
1684718413738.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry. I'm very crude today...but what kind of simp goes on his wife's scam-a-rama channel under the guise of "testing the cameras" and chats with a bunch of women for 1/2 hour??? ASS-a! We know you read here. GET. A. LIFE...GET. A. REAL. JOB. Your honest, hard working mama must be so damn ashamed of the tit you pull. I just can't tonight with these a-holes 😡
I just cannot imagine a real man who doesn’t want to work (at least a couple days a week out of the house). I stayed at home for 6 years when my boys were babies, but I quickly got bored when they started school. I have been back at my career ever since (even obtaining a masters degree while working). I get full retirement in 5 years at the age of 53. ASSwipe needs to man up real bad. They anger me to no end as well, especially when I have a bad day at work!!! But then I remember, I’m not them-THANK God!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bingo! Big P is live. Won’t share details about Golden Boy’s masters degree but did share that his education will be online and he will be working.

Next up, she admits she has gained some weight back since her surgery, but not all of it. Whale…she said she is 65 pounds down from her surgery weight. Cough, cough. Not sure that’s accurate, Piggy! It’s almost true confessions night.

07437976-FFF5-4E2F-8531-ACCD4E18C022.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s live now on instagram. Said again how proud she is of Isaiah, that they weren’t announcing where he was going to school (broken record much 🤨), but she did say it was an online program. I’m not thinking it’s anywhere impressive or competitive.
---
Cardinal Rule, jinx! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m actually going back to work tomorrow after 8 weeks being off from heart surgery. I technically don’t have to return until June 14th but I miss working and I’m healthy enough to go back early so I can help our staff shortage

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.