Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa wants quails? And he has two retriever dogs, they would make lunch in 2 seconds if the dogs are around them! Quails don’t fly much, and don’t swim (I think) and in my country, you have to licensed/ registered to have ground dwelling birds, the exception are doves, as they fledge on the ground, high rate don’t it to adulthood because of that. As our national bird is a kiwi, who are also ground dwellers, and the quails and such are so small when little sometimes manage to escape anyway!
Kind of ironic as the baby Quail have just started hatching here, see how tiny they are, there is no way you can keep them in an enclosure.. plus why would you, they are wild Birds. He is such a dumbass!😤🖕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he just wants us to know that he has property that he could raise quails on, I doubt his neighborhood is zoned for raising backyard fowls , it's bad enough there's a pig that lives there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion-
Fathering Autism #158 Big P is claiming she has kept off 65 pounds.. meanwhile Omar is making bigger gowns!
(1st time thread suggesting, did I do this right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he just wants us to know that he has property that he could raise quails on, I doubt his neighborhood is zoned for raising backyard fowls , it's bad enough there's a pig that lives there.
bleeping GOLD! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do they keep on trying to encourage her to wrestle?

I'll never understand this. Then they wonder why she does this when she shouldn't....like in doctors offices. Yeah, let's encourage an adult who is already prone to aggression, more aggression.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I'll never understand this. Then they wonder why she does this when she shouldn't....like in doctors offices. Yeah, let's encourage an adult who is already prone to aggression, more aggression.
And reinforce it with a sign and laugh the whole time….

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So the Pig said she's still down 65lbs.:unsure::unsure: Whale, she readily admitted Atha does the math ON their family so we surely can't trust her number. Besides, people have eyes too and she doesn't factor that in either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think that I found where Boy Wonder might be doing his Masters. I do find it hard to believe that he achieved a 3.0 for admittance though. Twatty Beast said that it was based in Florida and this fits. The program looks VERY basic and easy to complete and pass.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism:158
Asa wants to raise quail, Prissy the centaur has a curly tail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Same here. Although, if there is one thing I have learned from social media it is that people lie. I am sure there are many that are professionals, but how do we know for sure? But! I definitely follow what you are saying. I also cringe when humps claim to be a teacher and then go on to misspell non stop. Bless it!😹
Maybe Moobie can make a vlog teaching the 100’s of 1,000’s about anger management and self control. LMAO! He has those two nailed.😹
He was on the war path yesterday. No sleep? Hungover? Was he not looking forward to watching Cody Jinks through binoculars? According to her IG story, it sounds like Pig likes to sing every song…badly. Maybe he was dreading that?
View attachment 2187234
I think he needs to get bent. Why won't he listen to those who are speaking the truth and showing concern for his poor daughter?
---
Anyone interested in dipping a toe into the thread suggestion lady pond that is The Ciller the Centaur Canal?
Yes?
Whale….on PAGE 48…y’all dive right in!😂
105 characters including Fathering Autism #158 and spaces.
CHEERS!🧉
View attachment 2187562
I have a suggestion:

The Maassive scams are getting worse, are these 2 about to be cursed?
---
65 lbs down from her surgery weight? I think someone's lying.

View attachment 2187585
Lol she looks like she's wearing a tablecloth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Asa wants quails? And he has two retriever dogs, they would make lunch in 2 seconds if the dogs are around them! Quails don’t fly much, and don’t swim (I think) and in my country, you have to licensed/ registered to have ground dwelling birds, the exception are doves, as they fledge on the ground, high rate don’t it to adulthood because of that. As our national bird is a kiwi, who are also ground dwellers, and the quails and such are so small when little sometimes manage to escape anyway!
Has he actually heard them, they're ruddy noisy! That'll just about finish the neighbours off who have to listen to drunken woo hooing and Abbie grunting at Volume 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he needs to get bent. Why won't he listen to those who are speaking the truth and showing concern for his poor daughter?
---

I have a suggestion:

The Maassive scams are getting worse, are these 2 about to be cursed?
---

Lol she looks like she's wearing a tablecloth
Here’s that same swimsuit coverup on March 10, 2020. It looks a little roomier then.

10947F62-1A87-4372-BA7C-402D63E5D64E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do they keep on trying to encourage her to wrestle?
Because it gives the humpers the impression she's actively seeking out and participating in an activity. Otherwise all we'd see of Abbie is how she usually is, sitting on the couch under a pile of pillows and rocking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

A bore (boar)
A sow
Dogs,cat,fish, quail
Here comes another fail

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And then he goes into an elaborate schpiel about aggression, transition and all the 3-syallable words he dug out just before turning on the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.