Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh…these are fun.😂
View attachment 2186997
No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
View attachment 2187003
I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 witch cannot even come correct with a response.

She really said she’s the speller in the family?

Lmao its even funnier because she said ON instead of IN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And P and Ass both accusing the person of listening to their "hater group" and being brain washed and told what to think... by this nefarious group.
EXACTLY! Brainwashed…lol.
He said, Hundreds of thousands of parents, professionals, therapists, teachers, doctors and autistics LOVE what we do.
Never mind the fact that they can’t keep a teacher. Therapists seem to come and go. We only see them engage regularly with the ob gyn and the psychologist that has never met Abbie or them in person. 100’s of 1,000’s, yet they are lucky to get 40K views…300 comments on a good day.
Meanwhile, every single anti-Maassive video, website, etc. is filled with 1,000’s of comments from us brainwashed sheep. We are on thread #157 chatting about their nonsense. 1,000 ish posts per thread. 😂😂😂
Put that in your vape and choke on it, Moobie.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s not a warehouse but it’s also not top quality care. Gov assisted programs get bare min funding. It’s no different than public school vs private school. There is a reason one is free and the other cost a tit ton of money.
I guess thats a matter of opinion/experience which differs from mine.
My father passed in 2019, on Medicaid, in a nursing home that I would happily live in.
Private rooms with every amenity, indoor/outdoor pools, beautiful grounds, 24 hour staffed Cafe's, formal and casual dining, trips, activities, two movie theater rooms, in an absolutely gorgeous building. He was "placed" there. When I became his medical POA I had the option to look for other placement. I live in a large metro area in Ohio and took months looking at well over 2 dozen other places. None were these dreaded "state" run places that everyone visualizes, and they all accepted Medicaid or I wouldnt have looked.
And they are not just for the elderly. There were residents of all ages who needed 24/7 care for a plethora of reasons.
My point was- six out of ten people in nursing homes are on Medicaid. We can assume group living for the disabled will be similarly numbered.
It may not be perfect, and there may be some crappy places left, of course. But the "state" no longer ships people off to a certain standard of facility due to someones disability or inability to advocate for themselves. And again- Abbie frankly deserves no better than any other person.
That was my point. I struggle to wrap my mind around why Abbie is seen as more vulnerable than any other person, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now why the hell would I need to go through HER link to purchase something I can find by doing a simple Amazon search??? I mean it's not like she's advertising their own Amazon shop filled with merchandise they've created. How f'in stupid are people that they fall for this tit? I'm sorry I sound so salty but enough is enough with her damn gluttony! ME, ME, ME...then some MORE ME, with a dose of ME on the side. Woman, have you no shame? Of course you don't...you are a selfish, gluttonous, exploitative, dense, wolf in sheep's (if Omar could design for a sheep) clothing 😡
I watched a vlog a while back about influencers and merching. If I can find it, I will post it. If anyone clicks on Twatty's link out of curiosity and later goes onto Amazon or another affiliate independently, there are cookies attached that will find their way back to her and she will get the "sale". Of course cookies will find their way to Twatty Beast 🐽 🥴 😂
---
Off topic but I made the Dean's list at my college and I'm so proud of myself.
Congratulations!! What a fantastic achievement. You should be very proud of yourself🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh FFS is she just waddling around the house, grabbing random tit, and posting a link? This is so desperate and trashy.
She’d sell her soul, if she had one. She may make a penny or two of commission off of it. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I guess thats a matter of opinion/experience which differs from mine.
My father passed in 2019, on Medicaid, in a nursing home that I would happily live in.
Private rooms with every amenity, indoor/outdoor pools, beautiful grounds, 24 hour staffed Cafe's, formal and casual dining, trips, activities, two movie theater rooms, in an absolutely gorgeous building. He was "placed" there. When I became his medical POA I had the option to look for other placement. I live in a large metro area in Ohio and took months looking at well over 2 dozen other places. None were these dreaded "state" run places that everyone visualizes, and they all accepted Medicaid or I wouldnt have looked.
And they are not just for the elderly. There were residents of all ages who needed 24/7 care for a plethora of reasons.
My point was- six out of ten people in nursing homes are on Medicaid. We can assume group living for the disabled will be similarly numbered.
It may not be perfect, and there may be some crappy places left, of course. But the "state" no longer ships people off to a certain standard of facility due to someones disability or inability to advocate for themselves. And again- Abbie frankly deserves no better than any other person.
That was my point. I struggle to wrap my mind around why Abbie is seen as more vulnerable than any other person, period.
That place sounds amazing! I only have experience with four, mediocre at best. Understaffed,high staff turnover, and never enough trained staff. Clothes and personal items routinely went missing. No abuses that I know of personally, but not anywhere I hope to end up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My ex’s grandmother and great aunt were both in places where, while not on Medicaid, were ok. Nothing stellar, but ok. Once their funds were spent down and they were fully funded by Medicaid, they were placed in a separate wing with 2 to a room and minimal care. One in Ohio and one in Texas.

I don’t think Abbie deserves better than anyone else. Just better than what she’s got.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh…these are fun.😂
View attachment 2186997
No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
View attachment 2187003
I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 witch cannot even come correct with a response.
I always cringe when I see the comments "I am a professional of x # of years and I get tips from you" well, you sir, or mamm, need your damn license pulled if you get tips from them and are not appalled at what you see on the vlogs. Any professional worth their weight would/should be disgusted by this whole clown show.

PS: posting thousands of videos on the internet is asking for people's opinions. I value my privacy and anonymity so, therefore, I do not have a social media presence. Problem solved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Like hell she’s not. They just won’t show it or they stop her first.

IMG_3125.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg

---
I feel like I see dirty fingernails, SIB bites on her hand/wrist/cheeks. 😮
IMG_3127.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I always cringe when I see the comments "I am a professional of x # of years and I get tips from you" well, you sir, or mamm, need your damn license pulled if you get tips from them and are not appalled at what you see on the vlogs. Any professional worth their weight would/should be disgusted by this whole clown show.

PS: posting thousands of videos on the internet is asking for people's opinions. I value my privacy and anonymity so, therefore, I do not have a social media presence. Problem solved.
Same here. Although, if there is one thing I have learned from social media it is that people lie. I am sure there are many that are professionals, but how do we know for sure? But! I definitely follow what you are saying. I also cringe when humps claim to be a teacher and then go on to misspell non stop. Bless it!😹
Maybe Moobie can make a vlog teaching the 100’s of 1,000’s about anger management and self control. LMAO! He has those two nailed.😹
He was on the war path yesterday. No sleep? Hungover? Was he not looking forward to watching Cody Jinks through binoculars? According to her IG story, it sounds like Pig likes to sing every song…badly. Maybe he was dreading that?
IMG_0978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Same here. Although, if there is one thing I have learned from social media it is that people lie. I am sure there are many that are professionals, but how do we know for sure? But! I definitely follow what you are saying. I also cringe when humps claim to be a teacher and then go on to misspell non stop. Bless it!😹
Maybe Moobie can make a vlog teaching the 100’s of 1,000’s about anger management and self control. LMAO! He has those two nailed.😹
He was on the war path yesterday. No sleep? Hungover? Was he not looking forward to watching Cody Jinks through binoculars? According to her IG story, it sounds like Pig likes to sing every song…badly. Maybe he was dreading that?
View attachment 2187234
He’s still using get bent? Dude hasn’t updated his disses in years. Must be something he wants for himself. I always felt like he and Wee dad had a thing. In that case, you get bent Assa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s still using get bent? Dude hasn’t updated his disses in years. Must be something he wants for himself. I always felt like he and Wee dad had a thing. In that case, you get bent Assa.
That would make for great content! 😹 Get Bent, Ass! GET BENT!😂
🐳🍆: I’ve never recruited anyone.
Says the walking man tit wearing a baby blue Limelifer t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2187234
Ooohhhh hoooooo....I love knowing when he's pissed. It's so petty of me, but IDGAF it keeps me entertained. He is going to explode one day. Tick tock Assmunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was singing on her FB story, and a big ol’ bonus Weeeeew-Heeeewww, too!

He probably wants to crawl under a chair!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2187234
Hes so full of tit! He sits with P and tries to recruit for her team all the damn time!!
Places his fat ass right beside his wifes even fatter ass, and rattles off all the perks and benefits of "working your business."
He is a joke- a pissy, uneducated, garbage human who needs serious mental health intervention. 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2187234
Doesn't he have Abbies crappy diapers to change or something?! I bet he's mad because he got contacted by the social security folks, or the IRS. OR he couldn't keep it up long enough to find, locate and penetrate the beasts beaver.
---
Haha Assfuck is live on Lipsmack mama right now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Doesn't he have Abbies crappy diapers to change or something?! I bet he's mad because he got contacted by the social security folks, or the IRS. OR he couldn't keep it up long enough to find, locate and penetrate the beasts beaver.
---
Haha Assfuck is live on Lipsmack mama right now!
Guys!! No one watch! Wait til its over! Dont give him the satisfaction of an audience! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, this may be unpopular and appear that I'm anti- Abbie, but damn. o_O
Why would anyone else be expected to step in and care for Abbie? Or want to?
Elderly grandparents? Seriously?! The same Abbie who tantrums, beats P's ass and gives Asa a run for his money?
Or even GB? I'm sure someday he really may want to have a family and not have his 30 /40 year old sister terrorizing them.

Why would any state want to assume responsibility for anyone? The state has already agreed to care for Abbie for her entire life. That waiver will cover her future housing somewhere. And if Medicaid is good enough to house our elderly in nursing homes, and other disabled people in housing or nursing homes, its good enough for Abbie. Why wouldnt it be?
They arent being shipped off to some dank building hidden in the woods. We are a generation removed from the institution/warehousing days.
And since we, the taxpayers, are paying for this care- if we expect the state to somehow individually manage case by case, we better be prepared to pay for it.

JMO, and just sayin'. :) 🤷‍♀️:)
I've thought about this from my POV - my husband is 71 and I'm 66- we've raised 3 children, taken care of our parents with one of them living in our home. Tbh, I'm done taking care of others! We are in place to live the remainder of our lives taking care of each other and fulfilling as many bucket list items as possible. I've looked at my grandchildren as if they were Abbie and I couldn't take her in, I just couldn't. I would take her out on occasion, visit her and provide some emotional support. Is that's selfish?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@JunoandMaya, I was thinking of you when I made my post. Your older son is now a dad himself and I knew based on what you’ve posted that you never wanted the burden to fall solely on your older son. I have 3 other older siblings who try to help the oldest with helping my younger sister. Since I’ve worked in social services for nearly 29.5 years, I was able to give the oldest sister all of the available resources she needed to find a program and more independent living situation for the younger one. We found that when my father was alive, they didn’t advocate hard enough to get enough in disability benefits for my younger sister. I was able to find out who to contact to have the younger sister reevaluated to see if she is eligible for more disability as my younger sister has developed more health issues since my father’s death. In the 6 years between each parents deaths, my mother didn’t follow up with anything but then again she had her own health issues that the five of us didn’t know about or recognize until it was too late.

Yes he is a dad himself now and has his own things going on. That is fantastic that you were able to point your sister in the right direction as far as services and such. It can be overwhelming even for us, so I can only imagine how it is for someone who has never dealt with all this before. That is one thing our case manager helps us with at the moment. All this adult stuff like SSI, future plans, wait lists for waivers, etc. Having documentation of every single diagnosis Abbie qualifies for will only help her in the future. I don't understand why they won't do this. Maybe they have and are just not sharing it, but if that's the case, then can they really say they are all about raising awareness and helping other families? We definitely want our oldest son to keep visiting and he really does believe in family taking care of family, so I don't think he'll just leave his brother out to dry, but we've never planned on him being the sole caretaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.