Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh GAWD....it's her birthday. In celebration could one of our photoshop queens put a birthday hat on the Piggy Centaur? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh GAWD....it's her birthday. In celebration could one of our photoshop queens put a birthday hat on the Piggy Centaur? :LOL:
Time for a Birthday oink along. Happy Birthday Twatty Beast 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

---
Interesting. that there are no "Happy Birthday, Girl" greetings from Twatty Beast to her grifter sister 🧐 🧐 🧐 I wonder why🐽🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Time for a Birthday oink along. Happy Birthday Twatty Beast 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

---
Interesting. that there are no "Happy Birthday, Girl" greetings from Twatty Beast to her grifter sister 🧐 🧐 🧐 I wonder why🐽🐽

Why didn't they share their birthday weekend in Nashville #sisterhood? I would have given my arm to watch that pig waddling around downtown Nashville, squeezing into a packed bar, and ride an electronic bull.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually going back to work tomorrow after 8 weeks being off from heart surgery. I technically don’t have to return until June 14th but I miss working and I’m healthy enough to go back early so I can help our staff shortage
Wonderful news!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230522_112142_Facebook.jpg

What a mental twit! Who says this tit in their 40s? And, where was the Birthday pool party? Candy didn't stop by with a cake?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Because it gives the humpers the impression she's actively seeking out and participating in an activity. Otherwise all we'd see of Abbie is how she usually is, sitting on the couch under a pile of pillows and rocking.
It might also be an excuse to use when she starts aggressive behavior toward strangers...they can say she 'wants to play' for a cover up.
---
But she's only gained back 35 pounds guys!

View attachment 2188488View attachment 2188497
Hope there was an extinguisher handy for the flaming ass pants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Off topic but I made the Dean's list at my college and I'm so proud of myself.
So are we 👏👏👏
---
Oh…these are fun.😂
View attachment 2186997
No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
View attachment 2187003
I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 witch cannot even come correct with a response.
A post about "a sign and a dress" HUH? Other than that, spoken like the typical narcissist that he is.

Reactions: 9
Why is there an adult's hand there holding the pineapple up for her instead of taking it away from her?
Because they wanted to get the picture... and they treat her like a dog, or at best a prop. Likely told her to take a bite. Because haha it's funny look what we can get this profoundly intellectually disabled little girl to do.

She was also strapped into the buggy. Not like she snagged it on her own either. They gave it to her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I agree with your post for the most part. I completely understand why relatives would not want to care for her. I’m not saying they should, but I wish they’d somehow advocated on her behalf. Maybe they did? But Ass and Pig are all knowing. Why would they listen to anyone about anything?

Where we may disagree is that I don’t think Medicaid is “good enough” for any of our vulnerable populations.
It's maybe not the very best but it's a fact of life. In a perfect world we'd all be rich and all live in luxury

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.