Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look!!! 👀👀👀

I’m ridiculous! Use my Amazon link and make me more money! 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_3124.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Look!!! 👀👀👀

View attachment 2186739
Now why the hell would I need to go through HER link to purchase something I can find by doing a simple Amazon search??? I mean it's not like she's advertising their own Amazon shop filled with merchandise they've created. How f'in stupid are people that they fall for this tit? I'm sorry I sound so salty but enough is enough with her damn gluttony! ME, ME, ME...then some MORE ME, with a dose of ME on the side. Woman, have you no shame? Of course you don't...you are a selfish, gluttonous, exploitative, dense, wolf in sheep's (if Omar could design for a sheep) clothing 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ok, this may be unpopular and appear that I'm anti- Abbie, but damn. o_O
Why would anyone else be expected to step in and care for Abbie? Or want to?
Elderly grandparents? Seriously?! The same Abbie who tantrums, beats P's ass and gives Asa a run for his money?
Or even GB? I'm sure someday he really may want to have a family and not have his 30 /40 year old sister terrorizing them.

Why would any state want to assume responsibility for anyone? The state has already agreed to care for Abbie for her entire life. That waiver will cover her future housing somewhere. And if Medicaid is good enough to house our elderly in nursing homes, and other disabled people in housing or nursing homes, its good enough for Abbie. Why wouldnt it be?
They arent being shipped off to some dank building hidden in the woods. We are a generation removed from the institution/warehousing days.
And since we, the taxpayers, are paying for this care- if we expect the state to somehow individually manage case by case, we better be prepared to pay for it.

JMO, and just sayin'. :) 🤷‍♀️:)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Look!!! 👀👀👀

View attachment 2186739
She's in such a hurry to scam she can't even proof her content.
---
Elderly grandparents? Seriously?! The same Abbie who tantrums, beats P's ass and gives Asa a run for his money?
Or even GB? I'm sure someday he really may want to have a family and not have his 30 /40 year old sister terrorizing them.

Why would any state want to assume responsibility for anyone? The state has already agreed to care for Abbie for her entire life. That waiver will cover her future housing somewhere. And if Medicaid is good enough to house our elderly in nursing homes, and other disabled people in housing or nursing homes, its good enough for Abbie. Why wouldnt it be?
They arent being shipped off to some dank building hidden in the woods. We are a generation removed from the institution/warehousing days.
And since we, the taxpayers, are paying for this care- if we expect the state to somehow individually manage case by case, we better be prepared to pay for it.

I don't know about you but I can tell Asa is burnt out. These little date nights Pig takes him on are not going to provide the true respite that guy needs. I don't care how much they're making off of FA, dealing with Abbie has got to be a nightmare most days. But the last thing he wants to do is have to go out and get a real job and put Abbie in daycare. So he'll suffer through until something happens to him, either a mental or physical breakdown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

This does not seem anti-Abbie at all. In my opinion, everything you’ve said rings true.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know that they have group homes that can pair Abbie with those who are at her level. They out there. I’ve worked in them in Massachusetts and New Jersey. I know that back in Massachusetts I had clients who were nonverbal that lived in a single caretaker home some just them or some with one other just like them, im sure that Florida has these same programs and these two need to do the work to find them. I don’t wish this on Isaiah. It can be hard.
as I may or may not have mentioned before, I have a younger sister with some challenges that she has had her entire life. She graduated high school attended junior college and had the ability to work and drive. She does not have the brain function ( I can’t think of the right word) to understand how much things cost or how to balance a checkbook. My sister doesn’t even understand basic daily hygiene skills (I.e. showering changing clothes or teeth cleaning). My mother had always maintained control of her money including her disability checks. When my mother passed in February 2021, it all fell to my oldest sister as she was still living in the family home with two of her children. Per my fathers will (he passed suddenly in 2015) my younger sister was to remain living in the family home for as long as it remains in our family. My oldest sister has been looking for a supportive home situation for my younger sister to give her the independence that she needs to learn.
if Isaiah ever reads here, young man you need to stand your ground with being the responsible one for your sister. It should not fall on you. Your parents need to find a suitable place for Abbie where she can be with those who can help her thrive. I’m not saying in the least that you can’t help her thrive, you need to thrive on your own first.

******THIS****** Now we've told our oldest that he will likely be involved in some decision making regarding his brother since he knows the kind of life we'd want him to have, but we don't expect him to take on full care of him. Visiting and checking up on him-sure. But the 24/7 care will not be expected of him-unless that is what he chooses on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I agree with your post for the most part. I completely understand why relatives would not want to care for her. I’m not saying they should, but I wish they’d somehow advocated on her behalf. Maybe they did? But Ass and Pig are all knowing. Why would they listen to anyone about anything?

Where we may disagree is that I don’t think Medicaid is “good enough” for any of our vulnerable populations.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off topic but I made the Dean's list at my college and I'm so proud of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

It’s not a warehouse but it’s also not top quality care. Gov assisted programs get bare min funding. It’s no different than public school vs private school. There is a reason one is free and the other cost a tit ton of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I agree... and you didn't sound anti-anybody.

Well mostly agree. There are some really crappy "homes" out there for disabled and elderly. Abuse and warehousing is still a thing. More so if there isn't a family member or someone keeping watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh…these are fun.😂
IMG_0975.jpeg

No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
IMG_0974.jpeg

I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 witch cannot even come correct with a response.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

It's not anti-Abbie at all.

It's just the reality of things. That's why the court officials handling the guardianship, Duval county, the state of FL, etc don't give a single tit about the state of Abbie's toileting or whether she's being exploited on social media or any of it.

Could we do better?
Sure!
Will we do better?
Absolutely not.

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh…these are fun.😂
View attachment 2186997
No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
View attachment 2187003
I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 witch cannot even come correct with a response.
Lol what is this from? He’s been wanting to take his anger out on someone since Josh released his video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
******THIS****** Now we've told our oldest that he will likely be involved in some decision making regarding his brother since he knows the kind of life we'd want him to have, but we don't expect him to take on full care of him. Visiting and checking up on him-sure. But the 24/7 care will not be expected of him-unless that is what he chooses on his own.
@JunoandMaya, I was thinking of you when I made my post. Your older son is now a dad himself and I knew based on what you’ve posted that you never wanted the burden to fall solely on your older son. I have 3 other older siblings who try to help the oldest with helping my younger sister. Since I’ve worked in social services for nearly 29.5 years, I was able to give the oldest sister all of the available resources she needed to find a program and more independent living situation for the younger one. We found that when my father was alive, they didn’t advocate hard enough to get enough in disability benefits for my younger sister. I was able to find out who to contact to have the younger sister reevaluated to see if she is eligible for more disability as my younger sister has developed more health issues since my father’s death. In the 6 years between each parents deaths, my mother didn’t follow up with anything but then again she had her own health issues that the five of us didn’t know about or recognize until it was too late.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The IG post where Pig is dressed as a purple dust mop while holding Cadillac margarita #6 or 7.
And P and Ass both accusing the person of listening to their "hater group" and being brain washed and told what to think... by this nefarious group.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.