Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great big Tattle ‘Neer THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS to @Srsmom for providing us with a hilarious and truthful title for thread #157.
😂🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼😂
Amazing! Simply ahhhhmazing! ❤
Y’all please give her all the tattle love your teats have to offer! 😂
1683925482579.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aaaaw, I’m honored!!!! My first thread title!!!! 🙏🙂🎉😂. Tattle on, friends!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aaaaw, I’m honored!!!! My first thread title!!!! 🙏🙂🎉😂. Tattle on, friends!!!
Your first! Whale…you knocked this tit outta the park fellow tattler! Well done! I cannot wait to see what this thread brings forth. It is bound to be a doozy! 😂🤣😂
🐽WeeWeeWee🐽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do guys, men, get roses when they graduate from college? I live in the U.S., in the Midwest. Just haven’t seen this. I’m almost 70 years old. 🌹🌹 At least they didn’t stick a paper crown on him or make him wear a sash……or did they? 👑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Do guys, men, get roses when they graduate from college? I live in the U.S., in the Midwest. Just haven’t seen this. I’m almost 70 years old. 🌹🌹 At least they didn’t stick a paper crown on him or make him wear a sash……or did they? 👑
Oh…they don’t have to force GB to wear a sash. He was all in his sash wearing glory on his 21st Bday bash. Mommy, daddy, a twerkin’ lap dance from Becca’s husband….and a sash.😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Pig is off to “Party Down”, y’all.

A f@ckin’ hoedown - how fitting! 🐷
EE1785FE-B17B-4B90-92C8-2980B88161DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
@Bogey I was thinking the same thing about the time. Like does this b!tch know that Florida and NC are the same time zone!? :LOL: I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt because I think she may have been responding to a leghumper, that’s why she said “What time is it over here”.

She does seem to think Isaiah lives in an abnormal town. She said it was hard to get reservations for that many people. WELL ITS MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE. Isaiah goes on to say, it’s also graduation! Lol good luck finding anywhere to sit down with that many people. Sounds like they only had finger food and big woman was hungry. What happened to all the catering?

Isaiah said 8 grandparents, who else is there? I counted Assa’s Mom, Stepdad(can’t remember his name), Dad and Donna. Candy, Wayne and who else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
@Bogey I was thinking the same thing about the time. Like does this b!tch know that Florida and NC are the same time zone!? :LOL: I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt because I think she may have been responding to a leghumper, that’s why she said “What time is it over here”.

She does seem to think Isaiah lives in an abnormal town. She said it was hard to get reservations for that many people. WELL ITS MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE. Isaiah goes on to say, it’s also graduation! Lol good luck finding anywhere to sit down with that many people. Sounds like they only had finger food and big woman was hungry. What happened to all the catering?

Isaiah said 8 grandparents, who is the 8th? I counted Assa’s Mom, Stepdad(can’t remember his name), Dad and Donna. Candy, Wayne and who else?
I’m thinking Big P’s bio dad and his other half. I think he lives in Oregon or Washington.

Isaiah said 8 grandparents, who is the 8th? I counted Assa’s Mom, Stepdad(can’t remember his name), Dad and Donna. Candy, Wayne and who else?
Mc Dreamy Hands O' Plenty?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Abbie ghosting GB on the high five. Even she knows he is a nerd!
Those look like the beginning of bongo arms..big P better watch out. I guess Summer is there to wrangle her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
#loveneedsnowords........then she gushes incessantly about how her mama heart is full etc etc etc, stfu Cilla you said it needs no words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pig is off to “Party Down”, y’all.

A f@ckin’ hoedown - how fitting! 🐷
View attachment 2166323
Let me fix this for you Mama Massive

Prissass Pigginbug Massive
My stomach is so FULL. So is my Face! And sweet girl's diaper. I am SO proud of my Itty bitty baby Boy who GRADimated from that Sthchool. And also.... I think it's someone's birthday... Ah well it doesn't matter! I will over share later after me and my GoldenBoy get tit faced plastered.
#WhatState?
#Autismautismautism
#Endofmydream
#WhereTheHellAreWe?
#PelotonWhat?
#ClassthOf23HoorayForMe
#DuoFlab
#HappyMotherthDayToMe!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm dying over the "call your mom" sign in the shitter. I also think about his mom when I think of pieces of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is he wearing a necklace ????
I think they used Googles to find every obscure graduation reference and did all the things. Except iron.

(And it makes me so grateful my parents didn’t come to any of my graduations or my wedding. They had these reasons like it was too expensive or it would make my sibling sad or whatever. But they hung the pictures right by the front door. Their version of “content.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.