Fathering Autism #157 Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Mama Sow’s teats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would call them out on this big secret that is grad school.
Are they ashamed of the program? They never tired of repeating "App State" for gods sake! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone interested in dipping a toe into the thread suggestion lady pond that is The Ciller the Centaur Canal?
Yes?
Whale….on PAGE 48…y’all dive right in!😂
105 characters including Fathering Autism #158 and spaces.
CHEERS!🧉
View attachment 2187562
Hahahahahahaha I’m too tired to work up a title now. I’ll work on it tomorrow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bingo! Big P is live. Won’t share details about Golden Boy’s masters degree but did share that his education will be online and he will be working.

Next up, she admits she has gained some weight back since her surgery, but not all of it. Whale…she said she is 65 pounds down from her surgery weight. Cough, cough. Not sure that’s accurate, Piggy! It’s almost true confessions night.

View attachment 2187576
She claims she is still 65 lbs down?? 😂 On what planet? That is hilarious.!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m actually going back to work tomorrow after 8 weeks being off from heart surgery. I technically don’t have to return until June 14th but I miss working and I’m healthy enough to go back early so I can help our staff shortage
And that is why we love you Derr ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bingo! Big P is live. Won’t share details about Golden Boy’s masters degree but did share that his education will be online and he will be working.

Next up, she admits she has gained some weight back since her surgery, but not all of it. Whale…she said she is 65 pounds down from her surgery weight. Cough, cough. Not sure that’s accurate, Piggy! It’s almost true confessions night.

View attachment 2187576
65 lbs down from her surgery weight? I think someone's lying.

1684722450701.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are they ashamed of the program? They never tired of repeating "App State" for gods sake! 😂😂
It's one of those diploma mills like University of Phoenix, bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So AssA on his “Just Doing IT Live” talks about wanting to raise quail on their property. Holy cow! AssA, look at the fish pond. You have a couple of fish that can only turn around in it because of their growth and on videos they routinely are not completely under water. That’s a problem that needs to be attended to. You have two dogs that aren’t properly walked or exercised. You just poorly transplanted cucumber plants into not enough soil and say they aren’t doing well. You apparently got your content out of them so you can let them go now. You have a cat that needs brushing. And that leaves us to the humans who can’t give Abbie the best care and attention, let alone take good care of themselves. Adding quail into the mix is ridiculous! You know what else is ridiculous? That AssA was signing off on this blog at the six minute mark, but the Live was over 29 minutes long.
Yes! That fish pond is so shallow you can see the fish are sticking out of the water. Seems like he doesn't know things grow when you just keep feeding them. He said the same about Abbie that she won't grow anymore. Expanding sideways is also growing Mathematician Astha.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So AssA on his “Just Doing IT Live” talks about wanting to raise quail on their property. Holy cow! AssA, look at the fish pond. You have a couple of fish that can only turn around in it because of their growth and on videos they routinely are not completely under water. That’s a problem that needs to be attended to. You have two dogs that aren’t properly walked or exercised. You just poorly transplanted cucumber plants into not enough soil and say they aren’t doing well. You apparently got your content out of them so you can let them go now. You have a cat that needs brushing. And that leaves us to the humans who can’t give Abbie the best care and attention, let alone take good care of themselves. Adding quail into the mix is ridiculous! You know what else is ridiculous? That AssA was signing off on this blog at the six minute mark, but the Live was over 29 minutes long.
On their "property"? What property??? They have just under a quarter of an acre, half of which is concrete pool area crowded with tiki bars and overpriced patio furniture, and the other half of which is a fenceless front yard (on a corner no less) that runs straight into the street. Where the duck is he gonna keep these quail? Is he gonna tuck their coop into Dogshit Alley under Golden Boy's window? Next to the patio dinner table where the quail poop can season their Chik-Fil-A? In the front yard alongside Priscilla's Jagwires flags? He is really jealous of his mom's homesteader lifestyle...either that or he feels emasculated that he's slinging Slime makeup instead of living the Good Ol' Boy country lifestyle he had back when he was Thunderfoot, and needs to prove to himself that he's as much of a man as his mama. I'm gonna guess it's a little bit of both.

Speaking of jealous, it's interesting that Priscilla would choose now to confess her weight gain...right when Lauren is having so much weight loss success. I wonder if she's setting the stage for a Mounjaro or Ozempic prescription of her own.

I can't believe we're on page 48 already. We just started this thread! Ass can only dream of this level of commenter engagement :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand the system in the US but is it possible that he didn’t get a good enough grade in his degree to do a Masters.

Reactions: 17
On their "property"? What property??? They have just under a quarter of an acre, half of which is concrete pool area crowded with tiki bars and overpriced patio furniture, and the other half of which is a fenceless front yard (on a corner no less) that runs straight into the street. Where the duck is he gonna keep these quail? Is he gonna tuck their coop into Dogshit Alley under Golden Boy's window? Next to the patio dinner table where the quail poop can season their Chik-Fil-A? In the front yard alongside Priscilla's Jagwires flags? He is really jealous of his mom's homesteader lifestyle...either that or he feels emasculated that he's slinging Slime makeup instead of living the Good Ol' Boy country lifestyle he had back when he was Thunderfoot, and needs to prove to himself that he's as much of a man as his mama. I'm gonna guess it's a little bit of both.

Speaking of jealous, it's interesting that Priscilla would choose now to confess her weight gain...right when Lauren is having so much weight loss success. I wonder if she's setting the stage for a Mounjaro or Ozempic prescription of her own.

I can't believe we're on page 48 already. We just started this thread! Ass can only dream of this level of commenter engagement :LOL:
My suspicion is they'll also put Abbie on Mounjaro to keep her weight down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Whale…we used to have a dental expert that haunted these halls. 😂 Y’all trying to conjure her up? You may get more than you bargained for. LMAO!
Kidding. I am not throwing shade. Teeth issues are terrible. It is painful and can definitely cause folks to be self conscience about their appearance. Thankfully, I have a mouth full of healthy chompers, but Man Meow struggles. His issues are hereditary as well.
Maassive wise:
They sure are on the struggle bus with posting vlogs. Wonder why?
Did the dentist put Percillerpants down for a week? Her posting all of these table cloth, bedspread and curtain looks for people to shop is laughable.
News alert 🐽….The majority doesn’t want to look like you.
Wait what was wrong with whale🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the system in the US but is it possible that he didn’t get a good enough grade in his degree to do a Masters.
I went to a large public university for my undergraduate program (about 30k students). My graduate program was an out of state private college and my program (Counseling Psychology) only accepted 10 people into the program each year. It was a VERY intensive two year program. I could have attended graduate school at my public university for lot cheaper, but I felt the need to spread my wings. I'm not sure why Isaiah would not finish a graduate degree at App State, but poor grades could definitely have been an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this is by far my favorite Humper comment, they shall be known here on out as the hufflepuffs🤣🤣 thanks to Flossy Guy. What is he a dentist, wears thongs?🤷‍♀️
20230519_123257.jpg

Why are they so illiterate, they make my head hurt
20230519_123556.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Asa wants quails? And he has two retriever dogs, they would make lunch in 2 seconds if the dogs are around them! Quails don’t fly much, and don’t swim (I think) and in my country, you have to licensed/ registered to have ground dwelling birds, the exception are doves, as they fledge on the ground, high rate don’t it to adulthood because of that. As our national bird is a kiwi, who are also ground dwellers, and the quails and such are so small when little sometimes manage to escape anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.