Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's so ironic about tonights vlog titled "How do we teach this? Teaching Personal Space" Well, for starters you can tell two ton Prissy to stop body planking on your daughter when she wants the world to think she gives a F about her daughter.

We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions. Wasn't Abbie getting aggressive with the ABA therapist too? It seems to me Abbie is done with these therapies and she is letting everyone know it in her own special way. And we know Abbie is done with homeschooling but she's a prisoner in Moldy Manor and is subjected to this insane existence where in order to keep the alcohol flowing, the JAX VIP box paid up, the "date nights" happening 4 and 5 nights a week, the weekly clothing hauls, the multiple vacations a year and of course, the She-Pantry must be filled to the brim at all times not to mention the bedside Lindt chocolates fully stocked, Abbie must perform for you and if it means others have to suffer due to her deteriorating mental state of mind, so be it.
I believe Abbie's aggressiveness as well as Assa's bossy know it all attitude is why the teacher left.
---
The dress may have shrunk a bit, but my hunch is it looks shorter because it is draping over more MaAssive. Comparison from March 2022 to today.

View attachment 2151427
Sad thing is she's thinking and/or telling people she hasn't gained any weight because she's wearing the same clothes. IDIOT!
---
As an aside, I know we hate those doofers that masquerade as autism awareness ambassadors....but in my mind, they have their
punishment, their never ending hell. They have to live with Abbie for ever. Can you imagine honestly how horrendous it must be to never feel you can relax without wondering what the heck she's up to as she crashes around, moaning and windmilling around the house...

Ps It's Coronation Day here in the UK and I would be interested to know who amongst you are watching...I've go the popcorn out ready to spot the ginger whinger with a face like thunder.
Me! I'm not British but I'm an Anglophile. ❤
---
And those weird 3 lines?
The lines are her slimelife make up swatches, it's a way to get people to ask what they are so she can do her sales/recruiting spiel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Look at this chart from Social Blade. I don't know about you but the monthly gained subscribers is highly suspect starting in February where he gained 51,000 new subscribers. Then in March he gained 11,000 and in April 19,000. But all the previous months was a steady slow slog. I think DCP is misinterpreting the amount of money Asa makes on YouTube because this chart clearly shows Asa is buying his own subs. Therefore, he is not earning the amount DCP said. This is a sign of pure desperation.
He had a couple-few YT shorts get a high view count earlier this year. That probably drove the increase in subscribers - especially with the highest viewed short being about Abbie eating an entire box of raisins.
https://www.youtube.com/@FatheringAutism/shorts
If it looks like a trainwreck, people will subscribe to watch the trainwreck. That's the current social media model. Just wait until Asa is super desperate for views; if you think his bullshit is bad now, it'll get worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I believe Abbie's aggressiveness as well as Assa's bossy know it all attitude is why the teacher left.
---

Sad thing is she's thinking and/or telling people she hasn't gained any weight because she's wearing the same clothes. IDIOT!
---

Me! I'm not British but I'm an Anglophile. ❤
---

The lines are her slimelife make up swatches, it's a way to get people to ask what they are so she can do her sales/recruiting spiel.
For the longest time, I thought those lines were a weird tattoo until I realized that the lines appeared and disappeared 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He had a couple-few YT shorts get a high view count earlier this year. That probably drove the increase in subscribers - especially with the highest viewed short being about Abbie eating an entire box of raisins.
https://www.youtube.com/@FatheringAutism/shorts
If it looks like a trainwreck, people will subscribe to watch the trainwreck. That's the current social media model. Just wait until Asa is super desperate for views; if you think his bullshit is bad now, it'll get worse.
I just saw a short he made about learning a new word- fruit. He said she'll have mastered the word and sign within a couple of weeks.
We know this is not true. If she were capable of mastering new words and signs within weeks, at 18 she should have a sizable vocabulary by now even if they had to modify the signs for her.
The only new sign Ive seen her master since the beginning of FA is donut. She signs: eat, bath, ride, all done, thank you, and bathroom all day.
Occasionally we see candy or popcorn.
But Asa is convincing new humpers that she is learning, communicating, and living her best life. :(:(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ooooh, I love the little crowns over our profile pics. I had to change mine because it doesn’t look good on a fugly pig. But on my Harry, it’ll look much better! Congratulations England on your new King. 🤴🏼🇬🇧👑

Below: Harry the perfect cat!
Resized_Resized_20230502_133721.jpeg

---
Of course Assa made dick "artwork" with mildew and a pressure washer on Wide Load Wayne's house.
No doubt he wishes Percillerpotamus had one but her thigh weenus will just have to be enough for him to diddle.
For the time being anyway.
That is so classy of him to draw a picture of a penis on his parents-in-law house. ( with the power spray) . If he drew it “true to size they must have needed a magnifying glass to see it. Guess that’s why he figured they’d never notice. What a (micro) dick he is, geez. Not sure they thought it was all that funny but he sure laughed himself silly in the video. Two words. Arrested development.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I saw a woman at Publix with the same pink and white striped dress as Cilla. She looked to be the same size, maybe a tad bigger. Of course I wouldn’t take a picture, but still!!!🤣
---
Ooooh, I love the little crowns over our profile pics. I had to change mine because it doesn’t look good on a fugly pig. But on my Harry, it’ll look much better! Congratulations England on your new King. 🤴🏼🇬🇧👑

Below: Harry the perfect cat!View attachment 2152883
---

That is so classy of him to draw a picture of a penis on his parents-in-law house. ( with the power spray) . If he drew it “true to size they must have needed a magnifying glass to see it. Guess that’s why he figured they’d never notice. What a (micro) dick he is, geez. Not sure they thought it was all that funny but he sure laughed himself silly in the video. Two words. Arrested development.
If my ex-son-in-law did that, it would be embarrassing for all parties concerned. No excuse for that move.

My Apple Watch in honor of the coronation today. 😀. Yeah, I’m a nutcase!🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lipstick Haha in less than a minute. With an app. So easy. She doesn't even have to wash her face after that.
View attachment 2151617
This tit looks like someone put a clown filter on her. I don’t often immerse my husband into tattle lol but I had to show him this before and after and he said “wtf she did that on purpose, I mean she was ugly before but now she looks like someone put lipstick on a pig” this man has zero clue about lipshit mama or pigzilla 🤣 I found it very hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Whale, the Coronation was a glorious event and, I have to say it, I felt proud to be British as we do excel in pomp and pageantry.

Back to the Pigs - I love reading the comments on the Canadians fraud vlog - so many people incensed at their greed and so many people reporting them. I'm sure it will all lead to an investigation. Fingers firmly crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw a woman at Publix with the same pink and white striped dress as Cilla. She looked to be the same size, maybe a tad bigger. Of course I wouldn’t take a picture, but still!!!🤣
---

If my ex-son-in-law did that, it would be embarrassing for all parties concerned. No excuse for that move.

My Apple Watch in honor of the coronation today. 😀. Yeah, I’m a nutcase!🤪
I know. I tried to imagine if my ex-husband or son would ever draw a penis with the power sprayer on a relative’s screen…. and with all their faults….I know they would never do that.

I didn’t watch the coronation. Sadly, I was a huge fan of Princess Diana. To me, she was the epidome of a princess. Can you imagine her being crowned Queen? I would have watched the coronation then. And perhaps there’d be no rift between the brothers nor a Meghan Markle. Instead we (the world) have that hag Camilla. ( Sorry if that offends my British friends. I don’t like her) ( My kids were both born in England) Oh well. It’s an imperfect world for sure. King Charles has his faults too but I think he’ll do okay. 🤴🏼🇬🇧👑 I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 17
Whale, whale, whale... Kylie is a teacher is she?
I wonder if she's a special Ed teacher.
I wonder where. Hmmmm.
These days they'll hire anybody to teach.
I'd homeschool before I would send my babies to be subjected to the teachers of today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.