Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even if like they said it didn’t last long , why not just pack them away and bring it out or set up the swing and see if maybe she likes them again? They are so full of tit it makes me sick. She’s bored out of her mind. Give her something to do besides “ cutting” fruit and “ dehydrating ) it. Let’s take bets how long this fruit dehydrating lasts. I give a month 2 tops.
I agree...the fruit won't last. He's too lazy. And no way is she getting the new sign. For crying out loud he told her it tastes like candy so she was doing the candy sign. No way she knows the difference and Big Ass didn't help

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree...the fruit won't last. He's too lazy. And no way is she getting the new sign. For crying out loud he told her it tastes like candy so she was doing the candy sign. No way she knows the difference and Big Ass didn't help
I wonder if dehydrated fruit is the best thing for Abbie..for several reasons. You really have to chew it..and Abbie seems to just swallow her food and not chew much.. in addition.. you have to drink plenty of water when eating dehydrated food like that...and we know they limit her water intake. It would also be easy for her to swallow a bunch down..possibly choke on it..

Leave it to Asshat to think of something like that.. fresh fruit would be much better. I'm sure he is dreaming of "Abbie's Apples" ..or something like that taking off $$$$$$.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
31K views in under 24 hrs and the humpers are driving more of their subs to the Canadians vlog. I'm loving it! Asshat is deleting the comments on their channels as fast as folks are posting.

View attachment 2150288
Ass' dogs have been unleashed in the comments and they are getting roasted. Good for them. They get so nasty toward anyone that speaks against King autism and they deserve a taste of their own medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if dehydrated fruit is the best thing for Abbie..for several reasons. You really have to chew it..and Abbie seems to just swallow her food and not chew much.. in addition.. you have to drink plenty of water when eating dehydrated food like that...and we know they limit her water intake. It would also be easy for her to swallow a bunch down..possibly choke on it..

Leave it to Asshat to think of something like that.. fresh fruit would be much better. I'm sure he is dreaming of "Abbie's Apples" ..or something like that taking off $$$$$$.
Fresh is better. For example one ounce of fresh banana has about 3 grams of sugar. One ounce of dehydrated banana has 13 grams of sugar. She will want more than a couple banana chips. Any fresh fruit ounce per ounce that's dehydrated has much, much more sugar than fresh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Uh...
There's information out there regarding "special needs trusts".
I am fairly certain that's the loophole or one of them.
Money in those trusts are not counted in determining eligibility.
It's just another way for rich people to stay rich and suck on the government teat at the same time.
Whatever is going on, maybe this will force Assa to do a little REAL LEGIT awareness sharing.
For once he could provide information on a topic that all special needs families would benefit from.
We shall see what transpires next with all this. 😆

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Uh...
There's information out there regarding "special needs trusts".
I am fairly certain that's the loophole or one of them.
Money in those trusts are not counted in determining eligibility.
It's just another way for rich people to stay rich and suck on the government teat at the same time.
Whatever is going on, maybe this will force Assa to do a little REAL LEGIT awareness sharing.
For once he could provide information on a topic that all special needs families would benefit from.
We shall see what transpires next with all this. 😆
Even if they put the money in a trust… they still would be over the limit in assets. You can only own one home. They have multiple cars. I wonder if the Flintstone car counts as a car as well. Plus they have the RV and a boat, if they haven’t gotten rid of it yet.

Reactions: 15
Wow...there is someone in the Canadian's comments who has an over 18 disabled child..and never applied for SSI when he got his guardianship because she thought he wouldn't qualify because of their income!! I guess he really helped someone out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fresh is better. For example one ounce of fresh banana has about 3 grams of sugar. One ounce of dehydrated banana has 13 grams of sugar. She will want more than a couple banana chips. Any fresh fruit ounce per ounce that's dehydrated has much, much more sugar than fresh.
I made a comment on his vlog stating fresh fruit is always better. Saw a dietician years ago who told me to stay away from dehydrated fruits because of the increase in sugar content. Of course one of his minions told me to mind my own business. He is on his way to setting Abbie up for diabetes. Being she never gets blood work this is very dangerous for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That outfit came from there store's 'Lardaceous and Delusional' department. Right next to Linens, Bacon Fat and Tableclothes.
Don't forget HORSE BLANKETS
---
It is wild how there is no definitive jaw line. It is all one big, ugly jowl, chins and neck conglomeration. They have become one with each other. How’s that ravioli mix tasting, Pig?
That neck area...my trigger...I think of it all soft and flabby and sweaty..its now all inclusive with chins and even the upper chest area...🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good to see them called out for fraud and hypocrisy. I hope it is investigated and that they have to return the money. But more and more they are Teflon A&P. They aren’t that bright but they can afford advice that allows the grift and exploitation to continue.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I got my life back today. I’ve been medically cleared to start driving and working (although I still have six weeks I can take). I’ll start cardiac rehabilitation within the next week and work around those appointments. Driving my car for the first time in six weeks today felt like freedom
YAY! Happy for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is a lot going on. The coronation. The fraud investigation. But what is really worth celebrating….DERR IS BACK!!!! Congratulations!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We all know how huge her head is compared to others in pictures. Imagine how ginormous she really is that her head looks small compared to her body in the 3rd picture.
The obesity of The Beast has rendered her face genderless. It is just a series of spammy flesh, wrinkles and creases with ears, piss holes for eyes, a snout and a gaping yap, ever open, waiting for the next morsel to be jammed in to be downed with alcohol.

Dainty Southern Belle, I think not.

What she sees:
1683315704817.png

What we see:
1683315651248.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.