Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget HORSE BLANKETS
---

That neck area...my trigger...I think of it all soft and flabby and sweaty..its now all inclusive with chins and even the upper chest area...🤮🤮🤮
I can’t lie. Even though it is sweaty and ultra meaty, I don’t know if I would be able to resist poking at it a few times. I would be gentle…non aggressive. 😂 I would even ask permission.
😸: Hey there Percillerpants. May I poke at your chin neck thingy? Please?
Last night after seeing those pics, I went and checked out my own chin and neck area. LOL! They are two separate entities..thankfully. I can see my jaw bones. It is just wild to me.
What is also wild to me is how she made that pasta salad…again…and did not realize the entire time it was ravioli, not tortellini. She never caught on until she sat down to shovel it in, and even then Ass had to tell her it was ravioli. I don’t get it. Is it just me? I would have realized as soon as I took the package out of the bag. I get the impression that outside of food, liquor and Slime that giant tetradactyl head of hers is an uninhabited wasteland. A toxic dump.
🐽: Those who know me know my heart.
😸: Oh Really! Okay then. If that is the case, please find yourself a cardiologist friend.
Man Meow and I are heading out soon for a date night. LMAO! Breaking Benjamin concert. WoooHeeew! Cadillac Margarita and Cattle Tag earring free ladies and Derr. 😂
Happy Friday y’all.😘
---
How is she g0ing to get up?
1683316021108.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont think he'll respond for a while, if it all.
It took several weeks of people commenting on the vlog that exposed the first daughter, he only responded when it became clear it wasnt going away.
And actually, he'd be pretty stupid to say anything at all about this, it could be used against him later.
He is just sitting there PISSED right now, because it is his nature to argue back!!
I'm just so happy, knowing that his BBQ with the in-laws is ruined because his face is buried in his phone!! 🥰🥰
I really wonder what Ass's father and Pig's mother honestly think of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really wonder what Ass's father and Pig's mother honestly think of this.
I'd love to get Angry Elf and Lurch's take on the whole fiasco. I bet that when they moved to Florida, they had no idea just how awful Tubby and the twit really were.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I forgot to post this yesterday, I should go back and see how many hampers have jumped on these two for to comment about Abby's well being.

20230505_130004.jpg

Just got home and need to read back a bit, but just saw this. Lauren is killing it. She still has more to lose, but look at the 7 month difference!
But dont be sad, P. I bet if you have 7 month changes too! New gunt, new weenus, the disappearance of your knees! :ROFLMAO: 🐳:ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-05-05 4.16.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just got home and need to read back a bit, but just saw this. Lauren is killing it. She still has more to lose, but look at the 7 month difference!
But dont be sad, P. I bet if you have 7 month changes too! New gunt, new weenus, the disappearance of your knees! :ROFLMAO: 🐳:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2150850
I don't follow Lauren, but does she ever look happy and healthy. Well done to her for taking control of her well being 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Damn Lauren looks good. When I watch older videos, I still am shocked by how thin Priscillas face was. Too bad she couldn’t stop eating and never lifted a finger to exercise. Sad she got a Pelaton for free.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I can’t lie. Even though it is sweaty and ultra meaty, I don’t know if I would be able to resist poking at it a few times. I would be gentle…non aggressive. 😂 I would even ask permission.
😸: Hey there Percillerpants. May I poke at your chin neck thingy? Please?
Last night after seeing those pics, I went and checked out my own chin and neck area. LOL! They are two separate entities..thankfully. I can see my jaw bones. It is just wild to me.
What is also wild to me is how she made that pasta salad…again…and did not realize the entire time it was ravioli, not tortellini. She never caught on until she sat down to shovel it in, and even then Ass had to tell her it was ravioli. I don’t get it. Is it just me? I would have realized as soon as I took the package out of the bag. I get the impression that outside of food, liquor and Slime that giant tetradactyl head of hers is an uninhabited wasteland. A toxic dump.
🐽: Those who know me know my heart.
😸: Oh Really! Okay then. If that is the case, please find yourself a cardiologist friend.
Man Meow and I are heading out soon for a date night. LMAO! Breaking Benjamin concert. WoooHeeew! Cadillac Margarita and Cattle Tag earring free ladies and Derr. 😂
Happy Friday y’all.😘
---

View attachment 2150768
Tortellini-gate. The weird thing is….. it doesn’t really matter what she is preparing …. Linguini, tortellini, spaghetti, macaroni, ravioli, ….it’s all grub to her. Like slopping the hogs. They don’t examine it to see what you are feeding them. Or sniff each particle like a cat. They just gobble down the goop they are tossed. Same with Pig….it all goes down the pie hole no matter what you call it or how it is prepared. Snort snort gobble gobble. 🐷🐽🐖

And by the way, I’m beginning to wonder if she’s ever sober anymore. We all keep saying “she’s drunk”….and most likely she is. But when is she sober? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't the humpers see that The Beast manipulates all of her photos. Look how much darker her after pic is 🧐 🧐 I do have to laugh that she is more wrinkled in the after. The morgue wax really isn't suited for the living😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tortellini-gate. The weird thing is….. it doesn’t really matter what she is preparing …. Linguini, tortellini, spaghetti, macaroni, ravioli, ….it’s all grub to her. Like slopping the hogs. They don’t examine it to see what you are feeding them. Or sniff each particle like a cat. They just gobble down the goop they are tossed. Same with Pig….it all goes down the pie hole no matter what you call it or how it is prepared. Snort snort gobble gobble. 🐷🐽🐖

And by the way, I’m beginning to wonder if she’s ever sober anymore. We all keep saying “she’s drunk”….and most likely she is. But when is she sober? 🥴
I thing big p is on a mission to feel absolutely nothing. There are so many unresolved issues this woman has and the way she tries to parade around and convince the world she’s fine, is a huge clue she’s not. I think asa fathering another child fucked her whole entire world and i would not be surprised if she gave him an ultimatum. You will pretend like she doesn’t exist or my mommy cuts you off. That woman is evil as hell and thinks she deserves some kind of award, for what? Being a fat witch, being lazy as hell, hating your own child, having an unhealthy attachment to your son, having no chins, fitting into a 6x, putting 19 cups of cheese on everything? Hell this witch don’t even deserve a participation trophy she ain’t done tit in this life but exploit her disabled child. If Abbie was neurotypical big p would be sitting in that rental to this day shoveling donuts in her hole and crying about how fat she is. It obviously bothered her at one point the witch had weight-loss surgery, but then she got rich and decided she’d rather eat what she wanted than live. She wasn’t a drunk before because she couldn’t afford to be.

• Heart
🤮😡
View attachment 2148339View attachment 2148341
---
DCP vlog just dropped!!!!
---
DCP vlog just dropped!!!!
Does she not rea
New video
Abbie's independence hasn't changed. They're just having her do what she did in the rental. Many vlogs of her doing her entire cereal with pouring the milk. What happens is this family does this for content and right now Asa is focused on the world seeming him teach Abbie like nobody else has up to this point. He is GOD! If FA tanked today, Abbie would have no skills left in a month or two because they wouldn;t be doing tit with her and she will regress . They drugged her up for therapy, and Asa knows that.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 6.40.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 6.40.31 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I just could not watch the vlog. No matter what, this dumbass is going to keep putting out bs vlogs pretending like he’s teaching his daughter new things. This dude is such a loser, he has nothing else going on and his only worth is this vlog. I’m just so sick of this family and their bs.

• Heart

View attachment 2150850
That stupid old lady bun though....she has such pretty hair and ties it up 24/7.Pretty face too but uses a filter almost all the time.

Reactions: 13
New video
Once again he shows the cereal is already in the bowl, Abbie pours the milk and then a jump cut to her standing in front of the fridge. We didn’t see her get the cereal, pour it into the bowl or put the milk away. He then puts up words on the screen saying she becoming more independent. How anyone can’t see the utter BS is beyond me.

One can only hope there have been multiple reports made to SSA by now. I would love it if the IRS got involved and audited them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.