Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to care about looks.
But, I can’t help but notice how fugly pigzilla is becoming.
View attachment 2151436

She also is showing more of a mean witch face lately.
View attachment 2151437

I think it’s time to put down the fork when your stomach protrudes WAY past your boobs.
View attachment 2151438

FAKE. Also the back of her head annoys the tit of me!
View attachment 2151439

View attachment 2151442

View attachment 2151444

View attachment 2151445

View attachment 2151447

View attachment 2151448
Is that a mini?
---
For sure. Moobs went from a A cup to a C cup in less than 10 months. It's all those pasta (tortellini ravaloni) salads.
---
The state of her hair and skin is a direct result of her diet and the consumption of all the alcohol she drinks daily. She doesn't even know how bad she really looks because all her Huns keep filling that empty noggin with fake compliments.
---
Look at this chart from Social Blade. I don't know about you but the monthly gained subscribers is highly suspect starting in February where he gained 51,000 new subscribers. Then in March he gained 11,000 and in April 19,000. But all the previous months was a steady slow slog. I think DCP is misinterpreting the amount of money Asa makes on YouTube because this chart clearly shows Asa is buying his own subs. Therefore, he is not earning the amount DCP said. This is a sign of pure desperation.
For someone that is only 41 yrs old, she has really bad skin and hair! even will all the crap she uses

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For sure. Moobs went from a A cup to a C cup in less than 10 months. It's all those pasta (tortellini ravaloni) salads.
---
The state of her hair and skin is a direct result of her diet and the consumption of all the alcohol she drinks daily. She doesn't even know how bad she really looks because all her Huns keep filling that empty noggin with fake compliments.
---
Look at this chart from Social Blade. I don't know about you but the monthly gained subscribers is highly suspect starting in February where he gained 51,000 new subscribers. Then in March he gained 11,000 and in April 19,000. But all the previous months was a steady slow slog. I think DCP is misinterpreting the amount of money Asa makes on YouTube because this chart clearly shows Asa is buying his own subs. Therefore, he is not earning the amount DCP said. This is a sign of pure desperation.
Bo Segal needs to drop her as an ambassador. She is in no shape to promote hair products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus. She looks like a fat pack of Skittles 🧐 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

She apparently found the 90 lbs that Lauren Brazee lost lol.
---
What's so ironic about tonights vlog titled "How do we teach this? Teaching Personal Space" Well, for starters you can tell two ton Prissy to stop body planking on your daughter when she wants the world to think she gives a F about her daughter.

We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions. Wasn't Abbie getting aggressive with the ABA therapist too? It seems to me Abbie is done with these therapies and she is letting everyone know it in her own special way. And we know Abbie is done with homeschooling but she's a prisoner in Moldy Manor and is subjected to this insane existence where in order to keep the alcohol flowing, the JAX VIP box paid up, the "date nights" happening 4 and 5 nights a week, the weekly clothing hauls, the multiple vacations a year and of course, the She-Pantry must be filled to the brim at all times not to mention the bedside Lindt chocolates fully stocked, Abbie must perform for you and if it means others have to suffer due to her deteriorating mental state of mind, so be it.
Hopefully, they stop the stupid wrestling with her that they all think is so funny. They even taught her to sign to wrestle, such idiots! Think of all the times we have seen in vlogs and pictures how they box Abbie in literally pushed up against her. They taught her this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lipstick Haha in less than a minute. With an app. So easy. She doesn't even have to wash her face after that.
IMG_20230506_154903.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As an aside, I know we hate those doofers that masquerade as autism awareness ambassadors....but in my mind, they have their
punishment, their never ending hell. They have to live with Abbie for ever. Can you imagine honestly how horrendous it must be to never feel you can relax without wondering what the heck she's up to as she crashes around, moaning and windmilling around the house...

Ps It's Coronation Day here in the UK and I would be interested to know who amongst you are watching...I've go the popcorn out ready to spot the ginger whinger with a face like thunder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lipstick Haha in less than a minute. With an app. So easy. She doesn't even have to wash her face after that.
View attachment 2151617
You did a fabulous job!!! Perhaps you have a future in Slimelife under Pinky 🧐 😂
---
As an aside, I know we hate those doofers that masquerade as autism awareness ambassadors....but in my mind, they have their
punishment, their never ending hell. They have to live with Abbie for ever. Can you imagine honestly how horrendous it must be to never feel you can relax without wondering what the heck she's up to as she crashes around, moaning and windmilling around the house...

Ps It's Coronation Day here in the UK and I would be interested to know who amongst you are watching...I've go the popcorn out ready to spot the ginger whinger with a face like thunder.
I've not gone to bed!! I'm knitted to my sofa, watching the Coronation. I just wish they'd shut up about the Moaners of Montecito👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I’m watching from the U.K. Shame the weathers so rubbish today as a lot of people have planned street parties and outdoor bbq get togethers with family and friends (any excuse for a piss up over here ha) . And yes, Ginge will be scowling away as usual, I hope he gets the candle treatment like his wife did at the Queens funeral service lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m watching from the U.K. Shame the weathers so rubbish today as a lot of people have planned street parties and outdoor bbq get togethers with family and friends (any excuse for a piss up over here ha) . And yes, Ginge will be scowling away as usual, I hope he gets the candle treatment like his wife did at the Queens funeral service lol.
He got The Princess Royal's Plume 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He got The Princess Royal's Plume 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
[/QUOTE Haha, knew they’d have something up their sleeves to block his face lol. So far I’m very impressed, I love all of the pomp, ceremony and tradition of it all. The Prince and Princess of Wales both look magnificent and I love that Princess Charlotte has a mini version of the headpiece just like her mamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd like to see her negotiate those stairs behind her. I bet she took the elevator. 🐽
I'm surprised she can fit anything on those arms now. I dont think that is the same white jacket she wore in the prior pic..I noticed the buttons are different. That pic is slenderized/filtered as well..so it looks way better then what she actually looks in real life.

She is doing the pretend waist move... mush big belly to the side... of course alcoholic drink in hand..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
DCP has 744 comments on the Maass SSI video and head can’t delete one of them😂😂😂. I’ve only seen a couple of humpers commenting. This makes me wonder if it hit a nerve to those who know about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.