Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t. I’m not sure he’s going to be a BCBA. I’m thinking more like an RBT.

I hope like heck that the (IMO) shady place that Summer and Brandy work for won’t count Isaiah caring for Abby as any kind of clinical experience.

Priscilla and Asa call everything they do with Abby ABA. I want to know what he’ll really be doing this summer.
Does
Someone whose has a SOC account and is not blocked should post Josh’s video on FA, lipstick mama, etc at midnight. Some actually follow Josh as well just to defend FA over there. Hmmm. Maybe time to make another SOC account.
How do we make a SOC acct?

Reactions: 9
Okay,

You know what would be cool? . And I’m not even sure it would be possible. But let’s assume Assa and Priscilla have been lying to the government about their income so they don’t have to pay very much child support. Is it possible that if government does investigate and finds out Ass has been lying about his income for years….could he be forced to pay back all the child support based on his actual income? It’d be enough to send the girl to college and buy her a car and a house.
Everyone in here should share Josh's video right now and spread it around. More people to report him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh shiiiiiiit! I’ve been moving my baby child into her first apartment all day and just seeing this. I’m too exhausted to watch now. Please tell me this was good!
---
Ya I am really surprised how many think this dude does any kind of research or work on his own. He literally just regurgitates things people tell him. He doesn't verify or do leg work. He has in the past, word for word, said things he read others post on here. He has absolutely zero original thoughts. And women are so quick to jump on his dick for attention that they are constantly spoon feeding him information (correct or not) and inflating his ego. Him and Ass would be best buddies if they both weren't such huge narcissists and there isn't enough oxygen in a room to sustain both egos at once.

Plus he is a douchebag and pretty scummy.

But like you said anything that gets to the Maasholes is fine with me. I don't watch the videos but I do enjoy the fallout. And can imagine the fit P throws (only if it directly affects her) stomping her foot and shedding fake tears. Then Ass cussing, making threats, planning revenge, and raging threw the house. Poor Abbie is on her own the whole time. Hope she made extra dehydrated apple slices because it's tequila for dinner tonight.
His whole spiel is watching thing first time and reacting. I just love him getting under Asa’s skin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her hairline…..
I will be 58 this month, and my hairline is way lower than hers. I have to wear my hair up a lot because of work, she probably has so many Health deficiencies that she is lacking in every area. A short haircut would look way better than that, it looks like the back of an elderly person... sad that they neglect her so.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
To answer your question... I don't know.
I do know that child support is only based off the non custodial parents income.
If it's possible to ask the court to go back and amend the amount I hope it gets done.
He got away with paying $200 some a month during the years he was bringing in millions. That is a fact.
I have a feeling Assa never updated SSA about income changes the same way he ignored the child support order to do so.
@Hotographer512, thanks. I’m certain he cheated when it came to paying child support and the proper amount. It’s just his nature.👿

• Angry
Reactions: 21
He will film a whole bunch of cutting and dehydrating fruits and insert them every now and then to show it's an ongoing thing. Chances are he does it over 2 days and is so done with it. I mean how much chips can one eat? Ok I know Abbie will shove anything down, but those are a lot of chips. Shall see how far he takes it with the Farmer's Market idea. P may give them to neighbours or ship one out with every Dumblab order.
Pig needs to be eating those chips, not Abbie.
---
I think being consistently home after graduation is going to be a shock to Isaiah’s system. Yes, he does a large chunk of babysitting when he comes home & his parents respect absolutely no boundaries. However, this is about to be amplified & he won’t have the escape back to school he previously had. The lack of freedom & privacy are going to rear it’s ugly head. That could mean either he gets completely stuck in it or (hopefully) realizes it & runs away as fast as he can.
It's sure going to be a shock on his digestive system🤢🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It is wild how there is no definitive jaw line. It is all one big, ugly jowl, chins and neck conglomeration. They have become one with each other. How’s that ravioli mix tasting, Pig?
Piggy's jaw is her Gunt.
---
I just watched the vlog and Josh did an excellent job with the help of Tattlers. Thank you and well done to those who provided the information to Josh. I really hope that his video gets traction. I think that he laid it out very well and in simple terms. It really is staggering to think that Tubby has the gall to be so open with his grift. It seems that his tiny penis syndrome gets the better of him and he feels the need to boast about something. The only thing that Josh missed was the grotesque expenditures that The Beast makes in clothing and cattle tags. The amount of Abbie's money that she spends on clothes because she busts out of the previous month's haul is truly astounding.
---

"Click to expand" I. Am. Deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
How in the world did Piggy decide that this video, that dress and the hair was a good idea?
She looks like Nightmare Bride from hell.
---
The Canadian's video now has 13k views and 361 comments in 5 hours... I bet Asshat loves that! Wonder if he has read all the comments by now..and he cant delete any of them!
Assas crying into his extra cheesy Alfredo sauce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So much drama my flaps are twitching!

I'm not in the US so I am trying to keep up with understanding all of the laws and rules etc. Is there any way that we would actually know if tit hits the fan with this government payment? Would documents be issued that would be public?

• Haha
That outfit came from there store's 'Lardaceous and Delusional' department. Right next to Linens, Bacon Fat and Tableclothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So much drama my flaps are twitching!

I'm not in the US so I am trying to keep up with understanding all of the laws and rules etc. Is there any way that we would actually know if tit hits the fan with this government payment? Would documents be issued that would be public?
Sadly no. Unless he refuses to pay back the funds and they have to press charges, we will never know. It will first be an order of repayment and they will wait for contact. Then, it can take a few months for SSA to get their paperwork in order and file charges.

• Sad
  • Angry
Sadly no. Unless he refuses to pay back the funds and they have to press charges, we will never know. It will first be an order of repayment and they will wait for contact. Then, it can take a few months for SSA to get their paperwork in order and file charges.
I think just the fact that some of the humps (not all.. there will still be die hards)... will realize what grifters they really are will be at least some benefit to bringing this out. I'm sure plenty of their subscribers are barely getting by...and who have been denied by SSI....the same subscribers that might be buying slime or be Patreons or buying Abbie's art.. to help them out.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
31K views in under 24 hrs and the humpers are driving more of their subs to the Canadians vlog. I'm loving it! Asshat is deleting the comments on their channels as fast as folks are posting.

1683303294998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.